Classroom of the Elite

So why does Sup Forums hate this guy again?

Him being a loudmouth doesn't mean he's a bad person.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mxC8TVnk
imgur.com/a/Yevs0
imgur.com/a/rNuY8
imgur.com/a/lA7ME
imgur.com/a/zuMeE
imgur.com/a/TZ057
imgur.com/a/wzGwx
imgur.com/a/jXR3N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

albert is perfect

That's the guy who cucks the MC, right?

I didn't like him in the first episode but hes alright
seemed like he was going to be another kouenji but they're giving him a little bit of depth

a retard is a retard

He'll be winning Horikita so..I don't hate him. Horikita is a boring girl so this dude is a perfect balance for her.

MC cucks the blonde class rep

>Unfriended MC due to him getting an inferiority complex just because MC went 52% one arc

Yeah he's not alright. Fuck him.

Horikita >Karuizawa > Ichinose > Kushida > Sakura

He eventually mellows out and at that point he's out of the story and 50%man has his new nakama now.

>ugly
>annoying
>loud
>hot-headed
>douchebag
>shit grades
>the jock bully
Because he isn't 50%man.

He was irrelevant, but a couple of fags posing as Sudofags have been baiting that he will win Horikita/cuck the MC to ignite shitposting and mad.

Any top 3 that has Kei, Horikita, and Ichinose in any order is acceptable in my book.

Truly the yahari of the year.

And some Horikitafags were retarded enough to fall for the bait.

> And some Horikitafags were retarded enough to fall for the bait.
There is a big chance for him to win though.

Horikita > Ichinose > Karuizawa > Sakura > Kushida.

Ichinose = Sakura > Karuizawa >>> Horikita >>>>>> Kushida

Kushida = Sensei > Cripple > Sakura > Ichinose = Karuizawa > Horikita

t. animeonlyfag, as I understand it that Karuizawa girl got shafted of her scenes and that's killing sales meaning no possible S2

Drink Cokeā„¢

If they didn't animate that episode and changed everything there wouldn't really be a problem. But they did because they got greedy.

He's useful when you want a short fuse around for tense moments. But for a school of elites everyone is retarded.

There never was going to be a S2. ep7 was just the final nail in the coffin that confirmed it.

It;a a tard fight between the low tier classes so what do you expect?

You missed out best girl.

Had a friend like him in high school. A loser, a jock, never studies, and gets into fights all the time. When we were at Dave n Buster's to celebrate his 18th birthday, we got into a rumble with some filipinos and got arrested. Dudes like him are fun to be around.

Hello

This is my waifu

Thanks

More from a school of the top picks of all Japan.

Why is her tits so huge?

Him being a good person still wouldn't make him likeable. Faggot likes to punch his way out of every problem in a fucking school.

It's really not about top picks, thing is obviously designed as some form of social experiment, which requires a share of idiots and unruly people per class and 1-2 leader personalities to see what kind of system they establish.

Who could hate him? He's just doing what the BOSS ORDERS.

I'd like to rough up her character, if you know what I mean.

That's enough

Old hags are not welcome.

Directly from her tap.

Because you fucks keep dating that Sudo is going to win Horikita when that isn't ever going to happen.

Stop. Seriously. She's not close with him. She'd closer to 50% than ever. There is no way that she's going to lose the MCbowl.

What happens if 50% man goes 100%?

The world isn't ready for a greater being.

>she's going to lose the MCbowl
Sorry to tell you user, but the author has already said any being a 'main' won't give you special privileges.

>blocks your path

My brother from another mother.

Yeah, the only way she could lose is if MC ends up alone by picking no one.

Give citation when you're going to make a big claim like that.

i want to see this slut get raped by the black guy

Proof that she's going lose? You have none.

Ibuki is cuter than Horikita!

>She'd closer to 50% than ever
Read the LN before you start baiting.

No, you are the one who should read LN.

Not that user, but all that was said is that in the afterword of volume 4.5 that 50% will end up with somebody. So author does not plan to have an open ending.

Can anyone spoonfeed the way to get proper spoilers?

Ask in Sup Forums threads and then get ignored.
I've been in dozens so far and no one has told me jack shit about who 50% man is, or if we even know yet.

Animesuki.

Nothing wrong with that.
MC will get together with Ichinose. Suda can get the MC sloppy second horikita

That won't be Whorekita. It'll be blonde from class B.

pastebin.com/mxC8TVnk

Stop. I've been in every thread of this since it aired and every time someone asks about what he is someone keeps answering as well.

Like? The only answers I've seen are "read the LN" or "just wait until he goes 51% ;:^j"
That doesn't explain anything

>The only answers I've seen are "read the LN" or "just wait until he goes 51% ;:^j"
No one answers like that when someone asks seriously. Stop making it look like you're a victim or something. Someone actually asked your question 2 threads ago and it was answered.

Then I apologize if I've just missed it, but I've genuinely asked and never been answered

Is there an explanation for why he's such an angry faggot who falls for the simplest bait every single time or is he just a two-dimensional character with no arc? If it's the latter, that's why I dislike him. He should understand how this shit works by now, everyone who isn't in Class D is gonna do whatever it takes to get under his skin because they see him as the weakest link. His inability to understand this and ignore the taunts is getting really fucking old.

>160cm

Time and time again it baffles me how small japs are.

It's normal height even for western woman, you dumb fuck

We're all waiting for the nest installment of bitch mode Kushida but will that edge side of Horikita come back? The one where stabbing people with a compass in normal? Is she unstable as well and why the brother wanted her to stay sheltered?

The 1st year girls ranking the looks of the boys in Volume 1:

>In Volume 1 of the light novel, I think chapter 8, it was mentioned by Kushida that was 50% was ranked 5th place for an Ikemen (good-looking man) for 1st year boys.

>Some A class student was 1st, Hirata was 2nd, 3rd and 4th were also A class.

>However, 50% is also ranked high in the gloominess ranking.

>The rankings were made by the 1st year girls but was mentioned to have an anonymous voting. How reliable the ranking is unknown. But at least the 1st year girls do think he's handsome.

>It was also stated by Kushida, and this is in her opinion during Volume 1, that while he's worthy of being called an Ikemen, he isn't very smart, athletic or well-spoken.

>Maya Satou actually considers 50% more handsome than Hirata.

Here are the volume illustrations for V1-V5:

>V1
imgur.com/a/Yevs0

>V2
imgur.com/a/rNuY8

>V3
imgur.com/a/lA7ME

>V4
imgur.com/a/zuMeE

>V5
imgur.com/a/TZ057

He's a hothead.

What happened to the smug?

>Kushida is actually really smart

>sees 50% man step it up to 53%
>gets jealous, stops hanging out with him
>even though 50% man helped him not get kicked out of school TWICE(I know I know he hid the fact that he helped, but w/e)
>same as the other two losers he hangs out with

Fuck him, the only professional basketball he's gonna get near is when they are dunking their balls in his mouth,

Sensei > Sakura = Karuizawa > Ichinose > Kushida = Horikita

Shhh.. Ichinose is sleeping.

50% man no homo >>> Horikita = Sensei > everyone else

>people post only shipping faggotry

MC literally monolgues in LN how everyone is a pawn to him, better focus on what his actual goal is.

I bet he is there to destroy the academy or destabilize society.

He is there to avoid being a fucking labrat again. He literally doesn't care about anything but his freedom, he would have legit killed Sensei if it would have preserved it after she essentially blackmailed him into going for A class. Clearly who ever allowed him to enter that academy is dead already as well.

My nigga.

>counterblocks

>spoiled rich gambling brats

I bet even Sakura could beat them up in a fight.

Yeah, she'd milk them dry.

Who understands Chinese here? Serious question. I want some translations from a link that I have for V1-6.

Its a power stance

>Volume 6 Illustrations

imgur.com/a/wzGwx

How exactly does Kushida betray her class in the LN?

>Volume 4.5 Illustrations

imgur.com/a/jXR3N

No. It will be Sakura.
It's obvious the author has a bias for Sakura. She keeps appearing on the story and getting illustrations even though she's irrelevant to the plot.
She also became part of the 50man's inner group of friends as of Volume 6.
50man and Sakura also call each other by first name now.
She's also the only girl 50man is genuinely kind to, without any kind of ulterior motives.

The only girl closer is Karuizawa but that's a give-and-take relationship that's not really genuine.

The other girls aren't even close. 50man betrayed Ichinose and Horikita (yet again) in volume 6 while Kushida is a full-on villain now.

Thanks for posting these

Weak link, center-right.

Someone took her smile.

Probably Student Council President.

Kushida should be higher than Horikita, but other than that it's perfect.

What's up with that smile?

This is nice

who /sakayanagi/ here?

She's promising but don't know enough about her. Even in the LN she is something of a mystery it seems. One can only get so far on smug alone.

>The only girl closer is Karuizawa but that's a give-and-take relationship that's not really genuine.
Already been told time and time again that their relationship changed a lot during volume 6. This has already been said as well in the pastebin. That give and take relationship has been gone for 1 1/2 volumes already.

She just finished competing on the track and field event.
She went to 50man to ask him if he saw her performance. He didn't (he was busy babysitting Sudo) but 50man didn't want to break her heart so he pretended that he saw it and congratulated her for not finishing last.

That was her only appearance in Volume 5 and it's just a single page but for some reason she gets a dedicated illustration. It's obvious favoritism.

I've read volume 6, they have opened up to each other but at its core it's still a give-and-take relationship. They don't even hang out together.

There has to be more to her, if this character is all about smug and edginess it would be pretty disappointing. Best girl anyway, I like them cool and silver.

Oh she's going to be super important by the end I'm sure. I am betting she is going to betray her class and defect to D (or B by then) when it reaches that point.

>They don't even hang out together.
That's because their relationship is supposed to be hidden in public.

Because they can't. They both are trying to hide their relationship because of their plans. They changed from pure a pure pawn relationship to a confidant/collaborator relationship. Anyone that has read this knows about this.

Ryuuen as well is targeting Karuizawa right now which is a big deal coming volume 7. Which means she's important again for another volume.

She has been important for 3 volumes since volume 4. That's 3 volumes. Four when volume 7 comes. Unheard of for a pure side character before.

Coming volume 7 of course 50% vs Ryuuen and Kushida are the focus, but Kei is going to be there as well since she did a fuck lot in volume 6 and Ryuuen is targeting her.

Well Kei was supposed to join his group but kiyo-pon doesn't allowed her because they need to keep their relationship a secret.