Is this the greatest manga ever made?

Is this the greatest manga ever made?

Went into it expecting a goofy parody and it ended up being one of the best cumming of age manga I've ever read. I've tried to get more people to read it but the premise alone makes it hard to recommend.

Great manga..but not the greatest

this

The one person that did end up reading it started to cry when it got good apparently. It's a damn shame too

One of the best endings of any manga I've ever read. This series helped me get through life.

>He got together with the delinquent
I never saw that coming, but it didn't feel out of nowhere.
Why can't more manga/anime do relationships right?

What other mangas will give me a feeling like that one?

>worst girl winning
>doing relationships right

Kitahara fans are insecure betas.

I used to have so many versions of this but lost 'em all. Best ones were photoshops of other characters and other NTRs in other manga/anime.

I don't think I've been able to relate to a MC more than Kurosawa.

I recommend you Aku no hana

It's too great for Sup Forums

Been ages since I've read this. Might do a re-read.

>girl he pranked ended getting with him
>showed him her girly side
>quit smoking for him

Done right. I wish I can see more of their relationship but its up to our imagination at this point.

I liked the other story more, molester man.

reminder that broccoli was a nice human being from start to finish and fully deserved to get a cute gf more than cumlord MC

ill never get why it keeps getting posted as an epic rage moment

I hate it, probably because I never came of age. I'm still mad he confessed, you were good nigga!

>IRL Molester Man got NTR'd in the end

What was the moral of the story though? Become a normalfag after you get pressured enough?

What, really?

Transition into living an adult life you're happy with, I guess. Molester Man too is about it never being too late to embrace that.

However, for most people on Sup Forums it probably is too late. It's not just about time but about mental conditioning. At some point you realise the gap in experience is just too big.

Don't be a anti-social prick who cums on cloths and you might get a gf.

The IRL guy it was based on posted an update on Futaba apparently.

In short: she cheated on him.

What happened to Pizza-ta?

but mc cums on cloths and he got a gf

it ain't fair

Fucking RIP. Do you have a link?

>Transition into living an adult life you're happy with,
Makes sense. I personally just couldn't relate to most of it, since I've never had a crush or been in love ever so a lot of the development with his unrequited love and the afro guy flew over my head.

He became a game dev or some shit

Yeah but that was after changing his ways. He began opening up socially after the incident.

MC got a cute in the end anyway so