Fate

>Shirou summons Mordred instead of Saber

What happens?

She gets gay bulged.

She dies to Gae Bolg due to shit Luck.

Shirou would be dead because no avalon?

Probably get suplexed by Lancer unless she goes full aggro on him so that he never has the chance to show her his Gay Bulge.

He fucks a five year old boy(girl) in the butt.

Basically this

Shirou always had avalon in him already anyway. Kiritsugu used it to keep him from getting dead in fuyuki. I doubt it stops working just because arturia isn't there

They bond over shared daddy issues.

>Shirou calling Mordred a girl
>no Avalon
>Gay bulged
So many reasons it would go wrong

Dumb secondary.

why do they keep adding new sabers FUCK

it's like how pokemon always has to add a new fucking pikachu every fucking generation

Would Mordred and Shirou fall in love? How would "mana transfer" happen?

(you)

Mordred goes against Shirou's ideals. He'd hate her. Even if they somehow managed to survive through the first encounter with Lancer, they'd never be able to win the war.

user you dummy

As opposed to Artoria's "Let me kill everything that moves" mentality? Mordred is at least more passionate and more willing to listen to her Master than be tied down by technicalities. This is the precise reason why Artoria's kingdom fell as it did.

Stomped and skewered by Cu.

I'm not so sure that their personalities are compatible. Mordred would not have the patience for deal with Shirou absurdity. Arturia shared the same ideals, that why she was comfortable with him.

Mordred needs a Pro even to compensate for her lack of intelligence. Extra points if he is also a paternal figure.

Artoria spent her whole life trying to do the right thing, and she almost succeeded. Mordred was an immature bitch who threw a tantrum big enough to destroy a kingdom.

Mordred has literally a few years and a stupid mother. It's hard to be mature when you're just three years old and no wise mentor around.

Do you think Arturia has always been wise?
During her time as Lily , she caused trouble around the whole kingdom and her brother had to constantly solve them for her.

Arturia wants to kill everything that moves because she's coming off of back-to-back fighting at Camlann, the 4th war, and whatever other grail wars she was summoned to. Mordred wants to kill everything that moves because that's her actual, honest personality. They might be able to work something out especially if it's HF shirou but it would have to be more of a conventional master-servant relationship than the weird codependent shit saber and shirou have in stay night

>alter Mordred

to edgy for me.

It's a question how fast can Shirou trigger flags as fast he crush them or screw it, we high bar jump now.

>During her time as Lily , she caused trouble around the whole kingdom and her brother had to constantly solve them for her.
And during her time as Mordred, Mordred destroyed the whole fucking kingdom.

>Instinct B
>Magic Resistance B
>Luck D

She'd be horribly disadvantaged against Lancer, Assassin, Berserker and even Caster. The reason Saber was such a big problem was because her Magic Resistance (A) completely negated all of Caster's spells. Mordred's Magic Resistance is only B. She also lacks an effective trump card against Gilgamesh.

It's funny, but when you get right down to it, if Mordred were summoned in the Fifth War, she'd be one of the disadvantaged Servants.

If Shirou takes out Avalon and gives it to Mordred though, different ball game.

my sides

to be fair if Mordred had succeeded instead of getting killed by seiba she probably could have rebuilt the kingdom
C rank charisma technically isn't sufficient to be a king, but that didn't stop caesar from ruling rome or young alex from ruling macedonia
nations have certainly sprung from less auspicious starts

Gil one shots her because he doesn't care about some lowly trash that's not even a king.

Shirou doesn't know he has it. Neither would Mode Red. They would never find out about it because Mordred's presence wouldn't activate it. He would die when killed, which happens a lot.

I get the feeling that might piss her off

Even IF they somehow learned of Avalon's existence, it probably wouldn't work out so well. Excalibur seems to be attuned solely to Altria. As proof, it only displays significant effectiveness for Shirou when he's connected to her as her Master. Furthermore, Shirou can only forge Excalibur while he's connected to Altria as well; the moment Altria destroyed the Grail and disappeared, Shirou's image of Avalon disappeared completely.

So even if Shirou gave Avalon to Mordred, she most likely wouldn't be able to use it to maximum effectiveness.

I thought Gil would've liked Mordred seeing as she's identical to Artoria. Actually, how does he react in FGO?

Mordred only managed to do anything of worth what so ever because lancelot completely and utterly fucked everything up so badly beforehand that even a slight breeze would destroy Camelot by that point and even then mordred being as dumb as she is still got her own dumb ass killed. Ifor you want to start a legit bitch fest on how things went down go scalp jetsfag.

there is no trump card against gilgamesh

he'll find a way to job if the story demands it.

Implying Mordred wouldn't strike him down if Shirou would use the same reasoning he tried to convince Saybaa into restraining herself.

I believe Mordred would do better with Rin as master.

Every time he lost, it was due to a supreme trump card, though. In Fate route, it was the ultimate defense of Excalibur. In UBW, it was, well, UBW, which acts as a perfect counter to GoB. In Unlimited Blade Works, it was because a Servant can't really oppose the Grail. Sakura is the natural enemy of all Servants.

And everytime he lost, it's because he is fucking around instead of going all out from the get go.

This, shirou quite literally out sword'd him, as a child. If they could convince EMIYA to get off his ass and stop having a hate boner for himself for 5 seconds the big golden faggot is completely and utterly screwed.

That's true, but even if he's fucking around, you still can't beat him without a trump card. As proof, every time you try to fight him without an appropriate trump card, it's a Dead End.

To put it another way, him fucking around is the only reason anyone can beat him to begin with, but you can't take advantage of that weakness if you don't have an appropriate weapon.

Best route for Mordred or any non Arturia Seiba face to be summoned is UBW. They just need survive Lancer attack and not whack Archer to trigger his Shirou hate boner.

This

Shirou got a REALLY fucking lucky when summoning Saber in HGW. Had it been lesser Saber she would have had jobbed against Cu who is a fucking murdermachine even among lancers.

Mordred doesnt have MR to deal with caster or rider either. Both of which are top tier within their class, same goes for (Both) Archers and BASAKAH.

Most people dont realize that 5th HGW has the highest power levels of all HGWS with a huge margin, many of the servants could solo other grail wars without much problems

Well, yeah. Honestly, if you think about it, you can't really ask for any better backup than Unlimited Blade Works. That said, the only way UBW would be effective is if Shirou falls for Rin and they forge a contract. So Mordred has a chance, but at the cost of not having her own route.

He didn't get lucky. It was fate. It was an assured thing the moment Kiritsugu summoned Saber in the Fourth War.

You summon the Servant appropriate for the catalyst. Shirou's catalyst was Avalon, even if he didn't know it. As long as he had Avalon inside him, he was always going to summon King Arthur.

Bah I'll fight you on this and say Richard could in fact survive the fate route by sheer fact of lol excaliblast perpetually since it seems efficient as all get out could totally put the great golden fag down when he gets BTFO by a literal God damn stick.

Luck as in I summoned King of Knights and otherwise I would be dead. Had Kiritsugu chosen something else Shirou would be dead meat

>It was fate.
No, it was Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua.

Kiritsugu's only choice was King Arthur, thanks to the catalyst the Einzberns prepared for him. Now, one could argue that it was lucky that the Einzberns prepared Avalon at all, but at that same token, if they didn't, Shirou would have died anyway in that fire. I guess that in itself is lucky, but the point is, if it weren't for Avalon, Shirou would never have been a participant in the Holy Grail War at all. He'd have been dead.

His major weakness is the fact that he's always fucking around though. His fatal flaw has always been that he doesn't get serious until it's too late and he finally accepts that he's been outplayed one way or another. You can call him an unkillable monster but he still gets slapped down by another archer class and his pre guardian self because lol u cnt kirru me

The true Julius Caesar had S rank charisma.

On the other hand, it's a fact that both that Archer and his pre-guardian self have a trump card that's a suitable counter against Gilgamesh. If Emiya Shirou didn't have that trump card, he would have died.

Saber can't beat Gilgamesh without Avalon.
Shirou can't beat Gilgamesh without Unlimited Blade Works.

In a way, twice considering Rin also saved him.

>Luck: E as Archer
Bullshit.

I doubt Gil wants to tap Richard's butt to let them survive long enough. Gil going full retard with Seiba due lelwomen and children shit always bites him in the ass.

Let's say another Seiba face was summoned, like Nero can she survive first encounter with Cu?

Every damn time. I'm really starting to think that there is Gawain in front of some laptop and, at every opportunity, he repeat his rant against Lancelot.

It didn't help all war she was Nerfed into the ground with insufficient mana and couldn't even use her NP without dying off. Had she actually access to excaliber things might have been doable, but the fact of the matter is shirou is a shitty master.

I think you're really, really overestimating the mystic eyes and medea's magecraft

If that ever happens, I'd like to think Mordred stuck in her armor the whole time and Shirou keeps thinking of her as a dude.

They they become the best of bros because in the end they are both just chasing after daddy.

Shirou's a great Master. He makes Saber very happy.

In the end, the most important thing for a Master and Servant is compatibility. Servants who love their Master excessively end up drastically outperforming themselves, regardless of whatever issues they might have.

The point is that he would have won even though he's fucking around if not for the counter.

Oh no I do not mean in compatability, it's just shirou is an extremely crappy magus that only really gits gud in UBW.

t. Salty zero babby jetsfag. Cry some more, your tears continue to sustain canon.

Motherfucking Spartacus has more compatibility with Shirou than Mode Red.
>If his Master was someone who "accidentally got involved in the war", it would be fully possible for Spartacus to fight at their side right until their defeat. He is particularly compatible with Shirou Emiya, Shirou's battle is always against those above him and against himself.

In some ways, though, Shirou's a pretty decent Masters. When the chips are down and he's really in the thick of things, he tends to make good decisions. He's basically the opposite of Rin, who's amazing most of the time but tends to fuck up when it really counts.

Wut?

Wasn't it confirmed by Nasu she is even the weakest servant in the war and would only be average even if she would use the Colchis Dragon?

That's the irony though.
Even with Rin, Seiba at best can whack up to Cu. Bersercules and Gil are worst since no Caliburn and Avalon to bail their assess off.

Wait, where was this stated?

(You)

Fate/Apocrypha material book

>worst since no Caliburn
Excalibur>>>Caliburn. At full power it would blast Herc easily

I'd rather see Shirou summon Richie.

How do you expect to stop these motherfuckers without Artoria?

Stay salty my friend.

The problem is everything that doesn't make gil get serious and has a chance to kill him is a trump card. Sure, UBW worked and avalon worked, but that doesn't mean that those are the only ways for him to be taken out. I mean look at how UBW panned out. It didn't actually kill him, he almost dragged shirou to hell with him. Then archer headshots gilgamesh before he can do anything with his chains. Anyone who can manage to not get rekt by gil spam has a serious chance to take him down, which basically amounts to having a decent defense skill. Sure, gil is op, but he's not without exploitable weakness

By saving Bazett from Kotomine so he can't steal Cu.

use UBW to kill gilgamesh
use clarentblast to kill lancer
pretty simple desu

It's questionable if she can pull off excaliblast without being swatted by Berserker. Even if it can shave 13 lives, it's useless if she can't fire it without getting smashed badly since she need to charge it if she's gonna go for a full blast.

Caliburn ass pull kinda works since it was a instant swing rather than charged blast.

dragons are pretty scary, so i doubt it

remember that the golden serpent was enough to stop the greek version of the avengers

Not true. Ordinary methods won't work against him. Even if he normally represses his clairvoyance, he can't do so completely, so he's capable of reading most of his opponents to a certain extent. Without an effective trump card, Medea, Medusa, "Sasaki Kojirou" and Cu Chulainn wouldn't be able to defeat him.

Here's the thing about Gilgamesh. Normally, he only exerts the bare minimum amount of effort. But the fact of the matter is there are few people who would actually be able to overcome even that. That's what's so frightening about Gilgamesh; even when he's not even trying and barely even looking at you, he's still got the upper hand most of the time.

>use clarentblast to kill lancer
GAE

>Has high compatibility with Spartacus

Is this supposed to be a good thing? I guess Altria's the only one for him. Maybe Medusa since they seem to have decent compatibility. It's hard to say with Cu Chulainn, but at the very least, he doesn't dislike Shirou.

Child Gil actually seems to be rather fond of Shirou.

RO ISIS

>spear goes around shield because its stab-bolg

Avalon was mostly dormant because it had no Alturia mana powering it. The only reason it healed Shirou so well in the war was because Saber was there with him.

>It's hard to say with Cu Chulainn, but at the very least, he doesn't dislike Shirou.
But Shirou dislikes Cu Chulainn, and Cu Chulainn dislikes the person Shirou becomes.

Shirou doesn't dislike Cu Chulainn. Cu just, you know, exasperates him a bit sometimes.

thats because archer is a terrible person and deserves janitor duty

Spartacus once again showing that he's the best Fate girl.

>Shirou doesn't dislike Cu Chulainn.
Literally states he hates him in the shed and his reason for it. As cool as he might be, Lancer is still a homicidal maniac, which doesn't align too well with Shirou's ideals.

>gilcuck is in this thread defending his shit hero

Mainly when he hits on rin

In Fate/hollow ataraxia, he's fairly cool with him. Even asks him his story.

>Lancer is still a homicidal maniac
so the same as rin, saber, shirou's future self, illiya, and just about all of the other servants?

She can take one life with regular golden sword attack and while he's regenerating charge Excaliblast

>F/HA Shirou learns some fighting moves from Rider
>Say he takes it one step further, and goes around town giving good food to Servants in exchange for fighting tips and tricks
>Rider cheap shots, Lancer zoning, Berserker rushdown, Assassin's swallow-slaying hobby
Imagine a Shirou capable of doing an incomplete Tsubame Gaeshi. could b cool.

Medusa is actually quite good cause she got great synergy between her stats, class skills and NP.

Good caster killer even with B resistance cause she can just outspeed even powerful spells.
Nice stamina that can outlast Cu and only inferior in short runs.
Can ride almost anything except Dragons.
Extend her own independent action time by drinking blood to survive without a master.
Has a NP confirmed to be able to fodderize the likes of EMIYA if she brings it out.

except for that last point those are all defensive abilities, which don't really matter when she can't kill anyone who's at least decent at fighting (i.e. anyone who isn't a caster)
obviously using her NP she can kill servants but stopping to release an NP always carries a risk of things going horribly wrong at that point (cf. her death in Fate)

I didn't pay that much attention to the cases.
For example?