Boruto

>drawing underage girls that literally look like child prostitutes from the Philippines

he can't keep getting away with this, right?

He has for 15 months and he doesn't show any signs of stopping, but on the other hand I've heard the manga is flopping pretty hard in nipland so it's more likely that the manga will get cancelled than him being arrested.

なんじゃそりゃ

They're not very pretty children that's all i'm saying

I really dislike Salad's eyes here.
They seem unnaturally wide open in regards to her face and it looks rather unnerving.

I prefer children looking like children instead of having adults body proportions.

Ikemoto was a mistake

It's time. Post lewd Himawaris.

Is that fucking Dragon Ball AF?

Frankly, I think it's refreshing
makes an excellent point.
Most "lolis" are just short, flat-chested college students lying about their age. Not surprising, considering they're a dime a dozen IRL Moon-land

Ikemoto is truly /ourguy/

t. lolicon

But they're sexualized and only actual pedophiles that also like the 3d ones, or liked them before 2d, are enjoying it.

>girls are sexualized in my animes and mangas, oh noo
Great choice of a hobby you got there buddy.

Man, I could deal with girls. I found it pretty hot. I could also deal with guys because I admire attractive men and aspire to be more like them.

But little girls who actually look like 3d little girls instead of malnourished JKs bother me. It's not new, but now it's something you see even if you're not looking for it.

> We'll only see them regularly if they do fillers

It hurts

How do you know that?

It's a bit too early to make that claim, just keep watching and wait to see what happens

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Pedophiles read manga too

>drawing underage girls that literally look like child prostitutes from the Philippines
This tells me more about you

you want ugly 3DPD when the whole point of anime to is be BETTER than real life? Fuck off.

Children are better looking than adults. There's a reason anime characters never have pimples or body hair.

And where in the Philippines are these girls OP?

>the whole point of anime to is be BETTER than real life
>children aren't sexualized.

Sounds better to me

Nah. We're going to see them as often as the Naruto side characters at least

Which is barely ever.

They do get regular appearances in Shippuden

Is the team split this soon?

Kishimoto isn't writing so it only can be better in the future.

Yeah, once in a blue moon, after dozen chapters of Naruto training and dozen more of Sasuke embracing DARKNESS.

Hey, don't knock DARKNESS, that shit was funny.

Anime sarada is superior.

Can't wait for the tube top/short shorts to be animated

SHARANOOOOOO!!!!

It makes sense in the world of Burrito where child soldiers are A-okay. In the end Nardo was all for the status quo.

When will she and Kakashi have a baby?

She was born when he was in his thirties. What the fuck, man?

Kakashi is a beautiful man, user.

>That bottom trio
>Sumire, Tomboy-chan, and Pigtail-chan

Literally Team HNNNNNNGGG
They'll probably complete most missions by inducing heart-attacks in the enemy

The sad thing is it outsells over half the other stuff in Jump despite being completely uninteresting for the schedule it has. Now if it was weekly and the chapters were shorter, maybe it'd be better but right now it's pretty generic.

And? Kakashi still fine as fuck.

I think in Japan it was pretty standard for powerful men to have teenage concubines in their home before the ww2

Kurenai obviously got prego before Azuma died, which was two years after the start of the series. Kakashi wouldn't have been older than 29 when she was born, so it's totally cool

Her feet are perfect

responsibility??? lmao smdh go outside and make some friends...

Literally team Harem with the strongest Genin wanting to rape the Bort.

>team Harem
I thought Tomboy and Pigtails wanted to toss the Sarada?

who wouldn't?

For what reasons? It's not team yuri though

I miss Waterboy

Shit, jump must really have fallen on hard times if a shitty monthly manga is outselling their weekly stuff.

Did Orochimaru saying he owes Naruto and asking how the kid is, imply that Naruto's aware of Mitsuki?

Minor update on the side character compilations, updated Goth loli and finished the Kakashi fanboy images, currently working on the girl in the yellow jacket and ponytail here. Probably will do the Pompadour kid next. Might warrant its own thread as there will be 15 compilations and likely will throw in the class name chart from episode 16 and make a 5x3 grid of portraits using the best closeups of the students for the opening image with the results of the name research.

Will have to see if there are any new images from the preview this week if Gaiden is wrapping up but might wait to add those later anyway after the next episode comes out. Not sure if I can finish the remaining thirteen within three days but should be able to before the post-Gaiden episode otherwise. Also been looking for fanart sketches of the various classmates for backdrops, but if it comes down to it I'll just modify some screenshots as placeholders.

Pretty much yes.

How would Naruto not be aware of who Mitsuki is? He's the one who approved his transfer to the leaf. Mitsuki is his son's friend, and he came to his house to eat dinner. Or maybe just to look at the food but still.

Isnt naruto like the only guy in the continent that can do sage mode? Isn't he supposed to teach Mitsuki like Jiraiya taught him?

Kabuto can use sage mode, snake sage mode at that.

Jiraya didn't teach Naruto sage mode, the frogs did.

Is he the one mitsuki communicates to with his snakes?

>The sad thing is it outsells over half the other stuff in Jump
Half the other stuff are series that just started a few years ago
>a sequel of the fourth highest selling manga in their catalog is doing better the series less than 5 years old
No shit?

Pretty sure he's talking to Orochimaru. Kabuto doesn't even know Mitsuki. I doubt he cares to ask how he is or if he made any friends either. That's something only a mother would ask.

No, Mitsuki is talking to Orochimaru. At the end of the Ghost Arc he specifically says he's disobeyed his parent by not killing Sumire.

>there are anime fans who don't like Boruto because he is "too normal" and not as loud and obnoxious as his father was

>anime fans like the autistic and annoying protagonists
you don't say?

Why do you think Goku is so popular?

post mommynata

>Oro's voice is still manly as fuck
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

So apparently the third novel is one of the most well selling novels of the past few years.

Seems like Sumire sells in Nipland.

Oro has the best of the two worlds, he is a mother (male) and still rocks a fucking manly 10/10 jawline and cheekbones with a voice that drips testosterone. Based Oro.

>Children are better looking than adults.
What the fuck

Ikemoto's Sumire looks decent.

Toriko's Author got away with underage solicitation.

Didn't Toriyama bail him out or something?

>you will never date an underage ninja with daddy issues
>it will never be awkwardly cute when you ask pre-gaiden "whose your daddy" and she says "I don't know"

No generals, shitheads. Learn the rules.

because retards think if the main character isn't screaming like a faggot constantly than he lacks personality

Cute.

>No generals, shitheads. Learn the rules.

Oda bail him out.

You'll need to post that in the other 150 threads to not look like a hypocrite.

How did she end up so cute and sexy? They really nailed her design.

Her design is ok, im more amazed by the writer making her really obviously thirsty for borutos dick.

>narutards are still butthurt over this

I guess it's more just that she manages to look fantastic in the style. Something about her hair, face shape, and lips makes her cute and sexy.

Umaru want to be a ninja too!

Hiashi best grandpa.

Hope that its true, I really want see Sumire in the manga.

>Sumire keeps the mask and takes it off instead of having the shit knocked out of her and losing it.
Neat.

>???
>lmao
>smdh
>...
You have to go back.

>but on the other hand I've heard the manga is flopping pretty hard in nipland
You heard wrong then, retard

Fuck off back to your containment thread

That's a good thing. SP should realize by now that Sumire is one of the main selling points of the Boruto franchise. Her arc was arguably the most well liked by the nips. The novel focused on her arc is one of the best selling novels in recent years. And if the amount of fanart of her is anything to go by, she's also very popular with the doujin artists. Even if the teams get split up, I hope SP will sneak her into arcs here and there. Of course, there's the inevitable Ootsutsuki arc where she might get the spotlight due to Nue and what not.

Would you take responsibility, anons?

No. Would dump it right away. Nothing good will come from staying with Ms. Crazy genes.

I'd drop kick that bitch right in the stomach, last thing we need is more Uchiha scum

Absolutely.