What is it that people see in Rin?

What is it that people see in Rin?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishtar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's REALLY pretty.

Medicore body, childish looking hair. Really? She is at the lower bottom of the Fate girls body-wise.

this desu

She's pretty good with long hair.

hell ye

Snarky, teasing tsundere with nice clothes. Also, she's really cute when she gets angry.

lust and semen.

Her preparedness.

a slut

It's hard to explain, but as I get older and acquire more wealth she just becomes more appealing to me.

A cum receptacle.

lancer arturia >rin>other

My dick.

Are you having a giggle there?

She is best girl.
She just is.

Brown hair and green eyes. It's nature's colors.

>Brown hair and green eyes.
>Brown hair
>green eyes
Based color blind bro.

A use for their disposable income.

Is Rin becoming bustier?

Slowly but surely.

The smug

PLEASES

This

She's fun to tease.

Ciel + Akiha

This

She needs a good benising.

Why do people pretend that Rin is small chested?

>see in Rin?
Old men can't see well.

Black hair Yamato nadeshiko always popular

Yes, balance is important, isn't it?

>so good at pleasing old men that the goddess of prostitutes chose her as her vessel

Rin truly is the best at what she does.

I'm an old man and have money

What old men? What goddess of prostitutes?

>What goddess of prostitutes?
Ishtar. Have you been living under a rock?

Ishtar isn't a goddess of prostitution, user
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishtar

I'm gonna get to the bottom of this with more post.
Her anus.

>goddess of love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility, war, combat, and political power
>love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility

Look at the Epic of Gilgamesh. All of her followers are prostitutes.

>Ishtar calls together "the crimped courtesans, prostitutes and harlots" and orders them to mourn for the Bull of Heaven.

>The cult of Ishtar may have involved sacred prostitution
>Listen to me while I tell the tale of your lovers. [...] You have loved the lion tremendous in strength: seven pits you dug for him, and seven. You have loved the stallion magnificent in battle, and for him you decreed the whip and spur and a thong
Not just prostitution, but even bestiality.

Look, I like Rin too and it sucks that a goddess of prostitution took over her body but it is what it is. Just be happy about all the new fanart she's getting.

Well that explains some of the art I have of her.

you could any any deity who had sacred prostitutes qualifies as a goddess of prostitution

She choosed Rin not because she has "goddess of prostitutes" quality but because of other qualities of her personality. And even then Rin's personality comes into conflict with Isthar's.

Since Ishtar is egoistical, she behaves while paying no regards to the possessed human, but her personality is receiving a great influence from that of the possessed human. Ishtar is both compassionate and cruel, but because the possessed human’s personality is more virtuous, her cruelty has withdrawn deep down and her good side is coming more to the surface.

Care to list other goddesses with sacred prostitutes? Only one that springs to mind is Aphrodite, who was a sex goddess associated with prostitution.

And a derivate of Ishtar, too

I'll admit that I have yet to consume any media within the Type: MOON universe though for me Rin is quite like that one Christian girl in class whose father works for the local Church and is cast out slightly because of it. This being a great shame because she actually has the potential to be liked by all and is very comfortable to be around, not to mention that she is somewhat pure even if easily talked into things by her friends.

>childish looking hair
Are you gay? Childish features are hot.

Except that is not the case, but continues to perpetuate that shitty meme, that's all faggots have to attack Rin after all, nothing of this shit is based in canon.

Rin was made for ________________!

Subscribe

headpats

Lluvia

old men

I want to see an anime series based on this show.

Prostitution. Defenseless anus.
She's great.

for me, it's loli rin

An old man.

Nice try. If anything, Rinfags are the ones infamous for perpetuating shitty memes about the other girls.

Illya is the most punchable girl ever.

>nice
>pretty
>confident
>intelligent
>got style
What's not to like about her?

No tiddies.

TOHSAKA

>visual joke in a joke segment
Ok, talk to me when you show me something that is actually in the story

None of those are true.

Shut the fuck up, Luvia.

Except you can see that that certain name is crossed out and is played for jokes and considering that that Tiger Dojo happens in Heaven's Feel you can guess who crossed it out.

>If anything, Rinfags are the ones infamous for perpetuating shitty memes about the other girls.
Except they aren't.

in a world of harem animes and love interests falling for the lame protaganist, at least Rin is interesting and can be a stand alone character

Remember when Type Moon was good?

this

Her anus appears in dreams.

Why does she have a huge disgusting wart on her chin?

A cute and considerate onee-chan.

No?

That is her adult form so it's not surprising.
Could even be a post-pregnant Rin.

Sakura is so fucked up
She's convinced Shirou likes her sister so she makes him see Rin while she rapes him

She had a child? Who is the father?

They see an AIDS ridden worst slut. Anyone who likes her should get a free helicopter ride.

The fuck are you talking about? That was Rider

Nice way to show you've never actually read HF faggot.

The other h-scenes with Sakura are strikingly similar, including how long he sucks him dry and how he wakes up the other day. I really doubt it was Rider.

Depends on which route you take.
In UBW, probably Shirou.
In HF (and probably Fate) some guy she meets in London.

>he sucks him
>he

Ass and legs. No memeing, it's literally just that.

Tsundere done right.

Look at her eyes you dumb fuck.

SPEEDREADING

NOT EVEN ONCE

Only pedos like rin because she looks like a little boy. Real men want women with curves.

You mean like this?

Did Rin regularly fuck her father?

So she's a pimp, what about it?

At the very least, she has daddy issues out the wazoo and wants to fuck any big strong man she sees. Or rich and old, for that matter.

hot thighs and the only pretty twintail in anime