Kikes MORE Brainwahsed than North Koreans

I'll Prove It:

Kicked out of over 100+ Countries
>They are all anti-Semites, we're innocent
Literally invaded Palestine as refugees, then stole all the land.
>God gave it to us, we are innocent
ALL countries (except US) vote Against ISRAEL at UN
>They are all anti-Semites, we're innocent
COMPLETELY ignores OR justifies the human rights violations of Palestinians, bombs the shit out of them, bulldozes 1000's Palestinian homes, puts 12yo KIDS in jail
>Those anti Semites threw a rock and a home made tin can rocket that did nothing, we're defending ourself
BOMBS Hospitals & UN schools in Gaza
>They had weapons in side, we're defending ourself
Drops white prosperous (illegal chemical weapon) on school
>We gave a 5 min warning, those kids shouldnt have been there, we're innocent
Blockades food, water, and power from Gaza
>Look at those filthy arabs, can even maintain their city, thats why (((WE))) should run everything
Girl slaps IDF soldier who was illegally on her land, who killed her cousin a week before
>Shes a terrorist & will go to jail for years for slapping that poor defenseless soldier
Honest JEWS speak out AGAINST Israel including ex-IDF
>They're self hating jews, ignore them, (((we're))) the victim.

I could continue with examples for hours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tN1MkAGuVyY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=13AXrd5jgGo
youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
shoesbyjews.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=FbuctxpFXeA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Honest JEWS speak out AGAINST Israel including ex-IDF

Ye, that's true.

I don't give a shit about Palestine user. I just want the Semites to fuck off.

Anti-Semites and their propaganda are the cancer of Sup Forums. There's no reasoning with them, their believes are based on meme conspiracy theories, rumours, stereotyping and cherry picking. Anti-Semitic propaganda is utterly inconsistent with the realiy and common sense.

I unironically wish you were right user

>Kicked out of over 100+ Countries

yup, for killing young goyim and draining them of their blood

New greatest ally?

>All these easily proven facts are anti-semetic propoganda and conspiracy theories, (((we're))) innocent
LOL
Thanks for proving my point
The brainwashed kike must invert reality to avoid facing its crimes

Let's not forget attempting to take a Block of Sea when clearly every other country admits it's not theirs including their puppet state the USA, and countless violations of UN Resolution 1701.

Jew redpill dump in progress:

I don't care what these sand niggers do, let them burn along with the kikes, they were the cause for the eruption of our civil war in 1975...

> Do what we see fit
> make any excuse and get away with it
> disregard eurocuck laws, answer to no one.

incidentally
> Birthrates are ok
> Overton window is trad, can be openly racist
> Keeping muslims at bay
> shoot at sight when chimpout

learn from your enemy desu.

True,

I should have also listed the golan heights
And (((their))) false flag attacks on "their greatest ally"
>Lavon affair
>USS liberty
>Dancing Israelis "sent to document the event"

Can you fuck off kike, cancer of the world.
Why are all your men beta soy boys ? Is there any alpha Jews ? I know those two don't normally go with each other. Why are your men Arab mutts and just as ugly as them? Jews are worse than shit skins because they willingly undermine their host nation and world.
How's it like getting browned by the muzzies ? Keep trying to keep us goys down, just wait till we have our time kike.

lebanusis are literally the exact same thing as any other arab nation, especially the artificial "balestinian" nation that is made of lebanuse/syrian immigrants

Gas yourself beta jew. Scum of the earth , cancer of all humans.

Honest... jews... are you out of your mind?

BAHAHAHAHA more inverting reality Shlomo

NEVER seen a Chad jew Ever
Your race is made up of weak parasites and cockroaches

The few hot female jews you cant stop promoting, clearly have Goy blood

PS: we're WELL aware your nepotism gets jews disproportionate jobs and university placement, and you sure do love to award yourselves. Dont fool yourself into thinking its go anything to do with superior intelligence. I know thats a big ask, your already think your gods chosen LOLOLOLOLOL

Oi, you mean white phosphorus, caaant. I agree though, Austraya.

Here's your (((you)))

>Kicked out of over 100+ Countries
That's exacly why we need one of our own.
>Literally invaded Palestine as refugees, then stole all the land.
You're from australia. You stole land from the Aboriginals faggot.
>ALL countries (except US) vote Against ISRAEL at UN
Not an argument.
>COMPLETELY ignores OR justifies the human rights violations of Palestinians
youtube.com/watch?v=tN1MkAGuVyY
>puts 12yo KIDS in jail
Yeah, 12yo who try to stab innocent people. Would you otherwise?

>You're from australia. You stole land from the Aboriginals faggot.

That's not true. God granted those lands to Austraya, (((caaant)))

Ben Gurion was an atheist. This is fake af

When did he do that?

why won't you people admit that some of you worship satan?

ahi azov, nisiti ledaber itam be higayon harbe peamim, hem lo rotsim lehavin.
Ma she nishar laasot ze memes.

No that cant be...

What are you trying to say?

First. You repling to bot. Second. Everybody hates you. Whole fucking planet. Your people will not exist in the end of this century and your kingdom on Palestine soil will be turned to ash.

If i could i would join hezbollah to hunt you down. You are only good for be concetration camp where we can send other jews. As antisemitism going to rise in Europe you will get new blood and than when USA economy crash real war against you start. You dont have allies. Only brainwashed boomers from USA supporting you. Without your Zionist agents you would not exist. You pissed whole western world with your kalegari plan assholes. There will be revenge. You are already death and your house is already destroyed. That is your future. You lied about holohoax? Fine. This time you will real holocoast. 6 000 000 plus deficit from previous holocaust. It is about 11 500 000 jews that will be killed. This is no joke. We will get you one day. Trying to genocide us? We will genocide you.

>everybody that is relevant to the subject votes against us at the UN
>reeee not an argument, the bastids are all anti-semites, we dindu nuffin

You're brainwashed and being used by megakikes.

כמו שאמרו חז"ל, במקום בו אין אנשים השתדל להיות איש

The Talmud is evil.

I'll take kikes over ISIS cockuckers anyday.

But how is that an argument? The only thing it shows is that they don't like us (like we didn't know it)

Prove it :)

>implying there's a difference

It was a joke, but on a serious note, how about you try explaining this: m.youtube.com/watch?v=13AXrd5jgGo

Pro-tip: You can't

>one day we will bla bla ooga booga
don't hold your breath there vladislav

I happen to be an ex-ortox jew and studied the talmud almost every day.
The talmud is mostly a bunch of rabbies arguing about halacha (what is forbiden and not forbiden to do etc.) There are also nice story. Why do you think it's evil?

All Jews are manlets tho.
Plus you guys don't have life or street IQ, the whole high IQ meme is retarded. A normal jew isn't smarter , they just had to memorize a bunch of text in order to become a " Man ". Which , none of you manlet merchants are. Little beta sand coons. Show me a jew in the world's strongest man competition lmao

Stop casting spells at us.
that's not the way to make friends.

Larp. Jews are cowards. Natural cowards and beta. Physicly weak and mentaly ill. We killing kids and civilians. Learn from us goys. HAHAHA. Just devil spawns. This will continue motherfucker. We will send you more jews from Europe and when time is up our muslim bros will take you down. We may even fucking join muslims and give them european territory as reward. Becouse destroying children of Satan is holy war.

Well you got millions of jews that personally have family members that were killed in the holacaust (including myself), then you have this jew who don't even say the holacaust didn't happen, just that there were less jews killed.

tfw your friends and family will never accept your belief
tfw your society can lock you down for wongthink

does the mutt police know you're here jose?

haha

WOW, its you, the brainwahed kike i made this thread about. welcome. now sit down, its school time

>That's exacly why we need one of our own.
NO. you need to learn to intergrate with your fellow citizens, and stop jewing everyone.

>You're from australia. You stole land from the Aboriginals faggot.
Correction, ENGLAND stole the land from the abbos. This was during a time before imperialism was globally decided was BAD.
ISRAEL Today is CONTINUING Imperialism (and the US) this is why the world hate both you cunts. the US who (((you))) have manipulated into War in the middle east. eg fake mossad intelligence on Iraq etc

>Not an argument.
Its only not an argument to a psychopath who thinks a hundred+ other opinions are all wrong, and only (((THEIR))) opinion is right. NO, the world has collectively condemed Israel multiple times because your fucking pieces of shit.

>YouTube video
This is EXACTLY the type of KIKE propoganda brainwashing your people im talking about. Despite all the real world evidence, you dibble this crap about being the "only democracy" while NOT giving democratic right to Palestinians.
You STARTED the 6 day war
The video is just full of bullshit and lies
Yet you link it and actually believe it. PATHETIC.

>12yo who try to stab "innocent people"
Under international law and occupied people have the right to self defense and to fight back.

YOUR NOT FUCKING "Innocent People" Get that through your Kike head.

i love this pasta

it's all clear now

> Not cucked
> Don't need to explain anything

Do people not know this?

agree with all your points, but this to me is just cucking. i respect someone more who just owns their country and doesn't apologize in face of international criticism. again, i'll continue shitting on Israel every day and hoping for it get devoured and raped by Mudshits, but i'm not gonna respect a cuck.

>When generations of lies get to you and it seems like the truth.
Kappa
A jew telling a lie about the holohoax... oh never goyim :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY

Pastes archive links in these pictures, Goyim.

Jew bodybuilders have shitty resistance to the side effects of performance enhancing drugs. Often end up with kidney issues.

Pic related: Jewish self image

Does your sister like Arab c0ck ?

reality

All these kikes I feel so bad for them being so retarded, especially since they think Israel belongs to them. It belongs to the Catholic Church along with Constantinople under the deliverance of God. Also I laugh whenever a Jew calls us Americans mutts, when its been proven Jews are inbreeded by more than 120+ different races. Truly the biggest mutts on Earth. Google it yourself kikes unless you already know and will question me for the sake of questioning.

reality

It belongs to the Palestinian people.

Don't forget the Mexican Parliament Bomb Plot (attempted before the ruins of the twin towers had stopped smoldering).

That mentality that is shown in that meme is the exact one that blows up in your faces every century or so.

Let's go one by one.
1. "Evil" is a mistranslation. The original verse is commonly enterpeted as reffering to whores (if you're too horny go to a far city and have sex with a whore there)
2. Well so? That's not your problem, goy.
3. Mistranslation again. The original verse was about idol worshiper, not gentile. Anyways don't hit us and you should be fine.
4.That was one opinion there. It is not the opinion that was cannonised as law.
I'll keep going soon

Pic related: Reality
Check out the link 'Shors by Jews' special shoes made by Jews for Jews. Promises to disguise them amoungst the goyim.
shoesbyjews.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=FbuctxpFXeA

Look at all those Jewish beta males. I could easily take them out with just a stick, as long as it didn't brake.
Fucking Jews are cancer

>*shoes

Fuck off arab nigger they took the Holy Land by force, and the church has rightful claim on a reconquista.

Nah it's unironically frowned upon in our ethnostate

>kicked out from over 100 countries

its like you really are stupid, ww3 will be easy

Oh do I, along with most of my countrymen, despise Jews, and we live right next to them.

What's up with all the retarded jewz... I know Arabs have a bad incest problem but damn...

but thanks for thew accidental redpill, you played yourself

I MADE THAT MEME

What about Sanhedrin 55 and 79?

Fucking kike. Palestine will get their land back.

It blows my mind how (((y'all))) LARPed so had you actually fell for your own lies.

Too bad your ugly sister is getting some sand doon coon dick.
Gas yourself kike

this is reality. not your jewish dream.

Why don't you guys shame the Jewish leftists in our countries like you do in Israel? Honest question.

If North Korea is so nice then you are welcome to go live there.

>NO. you need to learn to intergrate with your fellow citizens, and stop jewing everyone.

Why?

>>ISRAEL Today
Well the only diffrence beetwen us is that you guys killed all those who could claim you stole their country. In our case they're still around. If the oborignals were to suddenly come back and reclaim australia, would you just let them?
>hundred+ other opinions are all wrong
I could start thinking if they are wrong only once they tell me why they think so.

>You STARTED the 6 day war
Bullshit. Prove it.

>defense and to fight back
Killing innocent civilians just because they are jews isn't "fighting back".

>Why don't you guys shame the Jewish leftists in our countries like you do in Israel? Honest question.