London sees 20% rise in rape in one year

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rape-london-reports-met-police-rise-crime-sexual-assault-a8225821.html
archive.fo/FPORR

>The number of alleged rapes reported to police in London has risen by almost 20 per cent in a disturbing increase police are struggling to explain.

>“Of course that plays a part, and faith in the process, but there is something going on with sexual offending in London that we don’t fully understand.

>“We see the end of it but we don’t understand the causes.”

>MOPAC’s figures showed startling rises in several crime types over 2017, which saw 80 people stabbed to death amid concerns about acid attacks and violent robberies in the capital.

>Homicide increased by a third to 137 murders, all knife crimes were up more than a quarter to more than 14,500 incidents that saw 2,000 victims under the age of 25 injured.

>Personal robbery increased by 40 per cent, theft from the person a third and Islamophobic hate crime by 39 per cent to 1,678 recorded incidents.

Will the British authorities figure out what the hell is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/wikileaks-files/london-wikileaks/8304838/UK-MUSLIM-DEMOGRAPHICS-C-RE8-02527.html
metro.co.uk/2012/12/07/one-in-five-young-men-in-our-jails-is-a-muslim-3305639/
standard.co.uk/news/crime/hugely-disproportionate-number-of-gypsy-inmates-in-youth-prisons-a3137441.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8142176/White-Britons-to-become-minority-by-2066.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/370013/White-Britons-are-now-a-minority-in-4-towns-and-cities
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4469826/Muhammed-Amelia-popular-baby-names-London.html
westmonster.com/report-uk-population-rising-by-10000-a-week/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11827172/Immigration-statistics-expected-to-rise-to-record-levels-live.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf
comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll/
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
youtube.com/watch?v=GULItNlBvJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Will the British authorities figure out what the hell is going on?
They know exactly what the cause is, they just don't want to seem racist to the public by telling them the truth.

And people said Brexit would be a disaster. It was "Project Fear" all over the country, ... in reality everything is up, the economy, investments, sentiment, even rape is up 20%!

Still better than the shithole colonies.

>Hey Mohammed, what have you been doing in London...
>don't give me that smile

That's because of microaggressions.

Nigells have to rape bitches because they prefer Jamaican and Paki bulls

Is it really rape if she’s British? They’re wanton whores

>32% of Muslim university students in Britain believe that killing in the name of religion is acceptable.
telegraph.co.uk/news/wikileaks-files/london-wikileaks/8304838/UK-MUSLIM-DEMOGRAPHICS-C-RE8-02527.html

>Despite being less than 5% of the population, more than 20% of British prisoners are Muslim.
metro.co.uk/2012/12/07/one-in-five-young-men-in-our-jails-is-a-muslim-3305639/

>In Britain, Muslims make up 21% of youth criminals. Immigrants all together make up 45%.
standard.co.uk/news/crime/hugely-disproportionate-number-of-gypsy-inmates-in-youth-prisons-a3137441.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8142176/White-Britons-to-become-minority-by-2066.html
>White Britons to become minority by 2066

express.co.uk/news/uk/370013/White-Britons-are-now-a-minority-in-4-towns-and-cities
>White Britons are now a minority in 4 towns and cities

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4469826/Muhammed-Amelia-popular-baby-names-London.html
>Muhammed and Amelia are now the most-popular boys' and girls' names in London reveals new survey of parental picks

westmonster.com/report-uk-population-rising-by-10000-a-week/
>UK population rising by 10,000 a week

>By 2039 there will be nearly 10 million more people living in the UK – that’s the equivalent of 3 times the population of Greater Manchester – according to the pamphlet ‘Britain’s Demographic Challenge: The implications of the UK’s rapidly increasing population’.

Well this year it is clearly because of Mr. Weinstein and #metoo.

You need to understand that this is cultural enrichment and you need to check your privilege, you fucking bigot.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11827172/Immigration-statistics-expected-to-rise-to-record-levels-live.html
>Immigration statistics show record level of UK net migration – as it happened

>ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

>NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

>Channel Four (2006): 31% of younger British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified compared to 14% of those over 45.
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf

>BBC Radio (2015): 45% of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent “mainstream Islam”.
comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll/

>UK has even more blacks in jail proportionately than the US:
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england

this is mystery worthy of best detectives in england

It rhymes with band chiggers.

What the fuck happened to Britain? I can't even laugh at them, this is just sad.

Rape isn't about sex, it's about control. Weak males try to feel more powerful by controlling weaker individuals. Feminists defined it as such, i'm not making this up.

holy shit what a dystopia

Buy DOGE.

maybe it's related to the drop in French IQ due to "biological reasons"

Hey I am visiting your country soon, anything I should check out while I am there?

this is so pathetic that I have no words

>tfw a "Carrington Event" can't happen soon enough to BTFO cityfags
PRISON POLITICS NATIONALISM NOW

depends on what you're interested in?

>London sees 20% rise in rape in one year
just part & parcel of living in the big city

>Will the British authorities figure out what the hell is going on?

yes, we need an increase in diversity in London.
when it is 100% muslim, anti islamic attacks will stop.

Thread isn't depressing enough. Enjoy the dump.

What could be the cause? WE JUST DON'T KNOW

I really don't know to much about you guys. Ill be in Tallinn for a few days for work. Was just going to hit main tourist style sites, try to see an old castle. Can you recommend any dish or beer that is really unique to Estonia?

Coolest monkey in the jungle

>a fucking wheel

Ha, you stupid american can't
Even understand what true justice
Looks like. I'm totaly free to
Post anything I please online without the police attacking me.

My is opinion is this,
Everyone is equal in Briton and thats a good thing!

Sounds like London has an infestation of bugbears.

Good thing guns are banned though.

But don't forget, it was Kikes that did this to England.

Classic story for the newfags.

You import 3rd world adults they bring the third world with them. They don't suddenly become civilized.

are you okay? brush your teeth once if you're in distress

Bin those knives and only bad guys will have knives. The good guys are defenseless against rape now.

>When you actually read whats on the screen

if you're just in tallinn for few days then I would recommend visiting old town

Kek

>2014
You were warned

>She stood up to the police and they let it go
If this was USA they would have made a split second decision to shoot her because of the sudden movement of closing the door

More kikes

sweden doesnt understand it either.
mystery.
its really just a false line to normalize immigration.nothins goin on,a billion sand nigger backyard bomber,rapist pedophile murderers havent invaded our country...nothing to see here....

I'm depressed as anyone about the degeneracy of this country, but can't you tell when someone is just having a laugh?

Become much cooler
bin that ruler.

Theres that cuck logic we've all come to appricate

Hilariously enough. The guy who invented the “Rape is about power” meme later admitted he was full of shit.

Rape is about sex.

>quote Churchill
>go directly to jail

Fuck man, that's scary shit and depressing as fuck. How did that happen to the country that gave us Orwell?

This is insane. This alone makes Britain worse than Sweden.

If they focus on gathering unlawful office utensils, I doubt they'll ever understand what's going on in their country.

There’s going to be a tipping point and then forced repatriations. It’s almost like ((they)) want another hitler

Not even Orwell could've predicted this level of dystopia.

Do people not comprehend the irony? We need a purge so violent the rivers will flow with blood for a week.

why are british men such rapists? also same with sweden. what is going on with these men?!

fuck everything tbqh

If I ever had to go to the UK I'd be worried I'd accidentally conquer it.

youtube.com/watch?v=GULItNlBvJc

1/7 arrests foreign - so 6/7 are brits.

Mah London is 50% foreign thou.

So foreigners are statistically much less likely to offend than the locals?

>Transitioning kids at 3yrs old
Briton leads the way!

>London

Who gives a shit. Any white people still living in London are lefties who deserve it

Honestly, no hard line constitution to protect free speech. It all starts with "you shouldn't have the right to harm ''''vulnerable'''' people with offensive speech" but there's no real definition for 'offensive'.

It's all one big slippery slope.

>having a laugh

That's all your police is good for anymore. Being literal clowns and jailing people who said mean words about trannies and Muslims on Facebook.

You don't realize that Jews and Marxists are the ones laughing as they destroy your country and race from wtihin, and do it with humor too, while the population gets a laugh out of itall.

Thousands of British girls are being raped and sold into sex slavery every month, and your officers, the people who are supposed to protect you are busy monitoring your Twitter acount in case you use the wrong gender pronoun, and assiging "genderlfuid" workers to drive in glorified clown cars. These are the people who are in charge of your security, and your media is busy calling tepid libertarians like UKIP "Nazis" for occasionally talking about it.

Well what do you know.

Let in young, sexually frustrated men, and let nature take its course.

More EU countries should demand collective solution to this madness.

Foreign means "doesn't have brit citizenship"

Mohamad al islam is a brit if he has citizenship.

>diversity makes us stronger
>and by us we mean the international Jewish elite ruling class

>London=England Wales Scotland and Northern Ireland

Are you fucking simple mate?

Don't be a fucking mongoloid, coppers playing football with local kids and whatnot is about as traditional as community policing gets.

Nice way to mix statistics there, very kikey.

it's a true mystery.

I suggest Sherlock Holmes investigate.