Made in Abyss

Bonedude did a few things wrong.

Yes he did. He offered Nanachi a job when he should have killed him. This fucking psycho destroyed years of scientific work out of petty spite.

It was a means to an end. He had to do it.

>m-muh bonedrood xD meme
just leave

this series is shit too because the mangaka is too lazy to draw and can't hire assistants for some reason

Does Bondrewd even realize that Nanachi hates him? I feel like he couldn't even comprehend the fact she hated his guts

>Ozen will never step on you and call you pathetic

of course. but he also understands it's a feeling so complicated, so it's not that simple.

He did nothing wrong !!!

Are little boys suppose to run like this...?

... or like this?

Ozen trains him well.

A damn fine loli

So did Bonedrewd molest Prushka or not? What did she mean by "Papa's rod"?

Well now I'm depressed over what could have been

He pretty much shoots himself in the leg with how kind he is to Riko & Co:
>returns 420 Pick to Riko, which she later uses to ambush his assistants
>straight up tells he is sorry and cant give Reg back even though if he lied he would've gotten away with the whole thing
>carefully explains that all of the Praying Hands are but himself

>can't hire assistants for some reason
Because this shit is low budget as fuck? It's not even being published on any regular mag (I think), but maybe since the anime is doing well they will be able to afford an assistant or two from here on out.

We just don't know.
Some people prefer to think that they just bathed together. Others argue that Prushka is already stepping into puberty so he gave her the physical affection she needed.

Excuse me best mad scientist with daughteru coming through.

Bonedad did nothing wrong and you cannot prove otherwise.

It gets lonely on the 5th layer

gimme some more CV singing!!!
preferably without potato

Shota-sama should made a spin-off based on that picture. Somebody show him.

Just started reading this. Does it stay STALKER in a hole with kids all the way through?

Well, they did come to Sidvorich-town so basically Cordon of the Abyss

Sidorovich.

Yes

4/10 here is your (You)

>strayan translation
For what purpose.

Bonezone didn't accomplish anything of worth. Not sure if that's more pathetic or more embarrassing. His base is in tatters, his crew is mostly gone, his cartridges were wasted, his dreadful experiments have yielded ZERO useful results, nothing he has learned is applicable in any practical form, nor will it be. Years of dead end research. His supposed turning over of a new leaf had less to do with nanachi's willpower and more to do with him realizing the futility of his "efforts".
The broken mask suits him too well now. I wonder if he'll change his title to something more appropriate, like "Bondrewd the Disgraced: Lord of the false Dawn".

It takes a slight turn in the direction of Yharnam/Rapture around layer 5, but basically, yes.

shut up reg
your weird diadema thing also looks gay lmao

He still got a proof of concept about blessings, figuring out exactly how they work and that Nanachi wasn't a fluke. Just because there are no physical results left doesn't mean nothing was achieved

s-shut up

He made Nanachi, he should be remembered fondly

Reminder that Lyza has irredeemable taste

What does a Reg taste like?

The only thing he proved is that the blessing is unattainable through any means that would seek to subvert the curse. A worthless discovery. Time, money, and lives wasted on a charlatan playing with his toys, only to "discover" the already present notion of duality. In the end he finally saw that mere children were far more capable than himself, and gave up his pursuit for the dawn.
People actually praise this character.

Torka is cute! CUTE!

Don’t LEWD the Reg!

You've been paying attention in sophistry class I see

Even Ozen would envy your salt levels.

Reminder that "Favorite Things" is available on Booth right this very moment. You could have it begin its overseas journey to your doorstep with a few click of a mouse.

>mere children

one of them its a literal deus ex machina

patata ex machina

>Out of stock
Am I retarded

After hearing the way Bondrewd's name was pronounced I feel like Bondold is the less-cool, but more accurate romanization.

But then we can't have fun bastardizing his name.

Daily reminder that Bondrewd's research is not peer reviewed.

No, I am. I hadn't actually checked the status in about a week. I'll go drink bleach now

she was talking about his tail you damn perverts.

For all we know only his main combat body has a tail, but yeah it must be that…

nice thesaurus you fucking nigger

In research data is more important than physical result, he already obtained what he need to know and the data is stored inside Zoaholic. Plus he have shared vision with Nanachi so he can acquire more data about layers beyond the 5th without personally descent there. He's got what he want even when he defeated.

Seems plausible as mounting a perfect grade Gundam kit

Now this is just brilliant.

Will Bonedad get another daughteru after Prushka?

нет

I don’t think so, but then again there is no way to be sure he had any “change of heart”, I can’t wait for the flashbacks in the adaptation hopefully we heard Bondrewd voice soon also I want to get a better look at these two hobos for science!

Human nanachi looks so distraught all the time

She was abused as a child.

Meaty is cute!

dorka's true form revealed!

I kindly ask you to spoiler that shit,
user

seriously, he doesn't know that boy nips are the only thing allowed?

Those are innocent, furry, official Mitty Titties.

>finger suckling
my dick

those are her special finger suckling gloves that she keeps in her "maruruk only" drawer

I often wonder how Maruruk ended up like this. He only uses boku and not the gender neutral or feminine alternative so he clearly sees himself as a boy.

Probably begged Ozen to take him as an apprentice but she refused saying something like
>I don't take boys as my apprentices. Oh! maybe if you wore a pretty press I'll reconsider. Hmmm?! would you like to be my little dress up doll? No?
He tuns away with a smug smile. Next day Maruruk cross dressed and tracked her down but barely alive after many falls and wounds from monsters.

Ozen is impressed he made it through the second layer in a frilly dress and hardly any gear.
>I never though you would really do it, and in such a pretty dress just begging to be eaten up. I'm impressed. Still I won't take in a boy.. You're girl from now on. Understand?

He still has Nanachi

I'll bet she had a relic srtap-on just for him

We've found her; a being constructed of pure femdom.

>Ozen has recurring moments throughout her life wherein a small child leaves enough of an impression on her withered, dying soul that she decides to change the course of her life and take said child under her wing as an apprentice, daughter/son, friend
MY HEART

Only a true ninja runs like that

o(ppai)zen is 99% femdom monster, 1% delicate flower with a heart of gold

don't click this

Ozen and Bonedaddy can make one.

Reminder, the bunny smells good!

_____ _____

I hovered over it.

>Fragrance: Irresistable

Would capturing Nanachi, and selling whiffs of her body be a good business venture?

>him

You're on a list. Browsers record mouse_over and send them the nsa/fbi. Enjoy your jail time and waterboarding.

Unless you are good at hiding the bunny is likely the delver guild will simple take her, and like Reg if they could, they would simply dissect the poor thing

I want to mofu mofu this bunny until she cries

I want an autograph from Nanachi!!!!!!

Will we see her in the next chapter?

She's at the bottom of the abyss, waiting for her bunny friend.

I swear if the production turns to shit for the next episode like the Ozen one I'm going to rage. Please don't mess up another impactful moment.

I've been gone for weeks, did they do the arm scene yet?

That's next episode.

riko is going to have a happy ending!

Don't.
Just don't.

Congratulations!

She's going to rescue her mama and dead papa and ascend to the surface where regu will finally confess to her!

is that her taking a shit in the top right?

Yep.

>speedreader strikes again

That third layer episode was pretty cool, even though it's not cannon.

Why would the animation studio provide cannons?