China will scrap limit on presidential term

m.scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2134624/china-will-scrap-limit-presidents-term-meaning-xi

>xi can now be president until death
>not a single thread

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

ph.news.yahoo.com/xi-may-extend-power-china-poised-lift-term-094643867.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>china no longer pretending to be a democracy
Oh wow i'm going into shock

Next you'll be telling us that they're abandoning communism for capitalism.

Mark my words. China will collapse in 10-15 years due to succession struggles.

They wont usa will collapse sooner than china

Why would we discuss politics here?

Someone is trying to give trump ideas.

>actual political discussion
>Sup Forums
nigger please where do you think you are

Smart move. Fucking voting every 2-4 years sure doesn't work in terms of progress. This might be a better way.

do you also fear that this will lead to corruption within the Chinese government?

Predictable, terrible news for China.

Awful for their propaganda department too. There is literally no excuse for this shit. Chinese are going apeshit on wechat right now.

How could a country with one political party ever be corrupt?

Fuck off, wumao. Don't test me.

Bad move, there was a reason they put that rule in, it was to stop the likes of Mao fucking shit up more. Expect THE SAME FUCKING TRAJECTORY of China as the last 2000 years.

you're a fucking retard

>shout wumao and declare victory
JIDF please go.

nah, we will crawl back to isolationism, and still have our intelligence and army, china will collapse hard along with having a civil war eating their government once again.

honestly I wish the US would too. these short ass term limits turn politics into one big short-sighted shitshow. how can your system hope to exhibit any degree of long-term planning when its leaders are repeatedly cycled out?

thing is, it was so fucking obvious yet the wumaos and chinaarrr strong fags online kept denying it.

I have a really smart chinese girl on my wechat and she told me this is exactly what she knew would happen, she's looking for any way to get out of China as she's confident shit will hit the fan.

Found another wumao.

>bong
>can't detect sarcasm
Hi Pajeet.

US main issue is mid-terms. UK has 5 years of strong stable government.

US has 1 year, mid terms then you lose all your power in house/senate due to a particular demographic forgetting to turn up.

What difference does it make if you keep the same president or you swap out one insect with another?

Incumbents win around 90% of the time.

>implying anybody cares about anyother country but Latvia
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Depends he's the second gen so you still got a few years to go.

>China will collapse in 10-15 years due to succession struggles
Nah. For Chinks the upcoming economic downturn is going to be a much bigger problem. It's going to worsen the economic divides, and once people start losing their jobs, political unrest is going to increase massively. This is why Xi is now giving himself dictatorial powers, so that he will have the power to quell political unrest. China has always operated in cycles. People on the coast trade and get rich, people in the interior (who are the majority) remain poor. They became jealous, start a civil war, beat the coastal people and spread their wealth and so everybody becomes poor

Jinping has been president since March 2013. In 11 years he will catch up with FDR.

>What difference does it make if you keep the same president or you swap out one insect with another?
some people like to see the insects fight each other every few years

but they have lost the house and senate after a few years and can't do shit

FDR was sort of a special case as there was a world fucking war on, but I think you knew that.

China has a bubble that's going to pop. They have an inverted triangle population and very poor pension systems and social nets in place for the inevitable blast.

Asia is going to take a big hit once the next economic downfall comes around.

we'll all be hurt when the big crunch comes. Maybe we'll use it as an excuse in europe to sort out our... you know... problem demographic.

>banking on an economic collapse
Sweden would sooner collapse than China given how the Commies have pacified the populace the transition will be bloodless, at first at least and if they're shit you can expect a replay of the Three Kingdoms in a modern setting.

They dont like an emperor figure?

i hope the democrats fucking lose everything, only the retarded dont see the pointless nothing bullshit they have pulled these last few years. I hope john podesta along with his other kid hunting crew get death by firing squad or life in prison atleast. Would fix this country greatly.

Welcome to the club, buddy

>China has gone to a dictatorship
This is the biggest happening since DT won the elections

There are tens of thousands of demonstrations and riots in China everyday already. Corruption among local CCP officials is sky high and the reason. If the economy shits itself all hell will break out.

But China has gone through a billion collapses already. USA maybe only once or twice? Who has better resistance?

Each of those collapses in China resulted in tens of millions of deaths... China's collapses are legendary in scale. No other country comes close.

It definitely shows a sign of structural weakness in China. If they were strong, they would not need a long term leader like this.

Abe doing the same thing

Don't let them tell you it wouldn't happen here too. 70 years, 1 generation later, the Communist Party of China is doing whatever the hell it wants, because they took all the guns from the get-go.

>The Chinese Communist Party's leadership has called for the removal of presidential term limits, opening the door for China's most powerful leader in decades, Xi Jinping, to remain in office beyond 2023.

>The party's Central Committee has deleted from the constitution the stipulation that a president "shall serve no more than two consecutive terms" of five years, the official Xinhua news agency said Sunday.

Who can protest it? not one little chink in the armour of the communist regime. Why? No gunz. Even Mao is famously quoted as saying "power comes from the end of a loaded gun". He understood, as well as any leader does, that it throws a monkey wrench into their plans of waltzing in and doing whatever the hell they want to if the people are able to defend themselves.

ph.news.yahoo.com/xi-may-extend-power-china-poised-lift-term-094643867.html

this is just going to piss off Hong Kong kids more

they're already using mao-era language to talk about xi. my chinese friend thinks they'll be going full north korea very soon

how can they have a civil war? they melted all their civilian's guns back in 1951

Afraid of those hate speach laws, Mate? Bin that assault knife!