/EWO/ Eyes Wide Open: The One PedoRing to Rule Them All

Previous Thread
>Obama's top donor in 2012 was arrested for raping an underage
>Joe Biden
>Pizzagate Is rael
>Norway arrested 20+ politicians and law enforcement agents for being involved in a pedophile ring

>Rachel C(hild)handler was Bill Clinton's gf when she was as young as 15
>Lolita Express run by Jeffrey Epstein with a moloch child sacrifice temple on a private island known to host private parties for the elite with kids
>Her tumblr is filled with disturbing photos of children, including a picture of Trump's daughter likely at a party at Jeffrey Epstein's island
Who /TrueDekektive/ for life? This thread is dedicated to Germanon from the last thread who is doing God's work

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRPpCqXYoos

Other urls found in this thread:

rachelchandler.tumblr.com/page/2
youtube.com/watch?v=oTUHdRH8uEI
crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/tabid/82/forumid/3/threadid/180/scope/posts/Default.aspx
pedophilesdownunder.com/hang-on-for-the-ride-abuse-drawings/
pastebin.com/S3J33Qty
wanttoknow.info/sexabuse/australian-network
youtube.com/watch?v=2equJTajezk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ky2dU6oIBAw
youtube.com/watch?v=i5JkBs4lJak
youtube.com/watch?v=WSxY5q4S5J0
youtube.com/watch?v=uOK-1IG-j68
archive.is/Yb9Ek
archive.is/nzWnF
youtu.be/eZou_ubYW_E?t=1m2s
lifethroughsurrogacy.com/about-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr35WV7wjhA
youtube.com/watch?v=O0YxeTjFn70
youtube.com/watch?v=d7IvsW9xHnU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4zB0fjB7fk
youtube.com/watch?v=R-wkAw2tuYw
youtube.com/watch?v=FMGGcucoqNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk if these people should be taking care of children

this all I got!

oh yea and I find this funny. This photo was liked by Robbie Parker's (of sandy hook) sister in law. It look like the devil giving birth and the 666 comments. too good.

don't get murdered anons, watch out for free masons in the police force

youtube.com/watch?v=oTUHdRH8uEI

crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/tabid/82/forumid/3/threadid/180/scope/posts/Default.aspx

pedophilesdownunder.com/hang-on-for-the-ride-abuse-drawings/

pastebin.com/S3J33Qty

wanttoknow.info/sexabuse/australian-network

>Watch out for Free Masons
Conquer your greatest fears and they will watch out for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=2equJTajezk

the masons are in our police force and they actively protect pedophiles

the creepiest thing about this is the evie's crib description. Sound like some antichrist

Im with you all until the last punch thrown

>Secret societies that have to hide themselves are the ultimate power in the universe and should be feared
Darkness fears light because it has to hide from light. Light pierces through darkness and shines as truth which is stronger than parasitic lie.

pedo chart

True Detective was based on this place according to (((Vice)))

one of chandler's pics (I think).

fuck benjamin levin

Solid Quick Rundown/10

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

youtube.com/watch?v=Ky2dU6oIBAw

youtube.com/watch?v=i5JkBs4lJak

forgot link

She has some really creepy pictures of children that aren't allowed to be posted here. Also doesn't this look like Trump's daughter who has likely been to Jeffrey Epstein's island with Rachel C(hild)handler

I don't believe that kek is on God's side. Kek is rebellious.

fgf

>tfw went to elementary school in Ontario
>tfw years later it turned out my 4th-8th grade music teacher was a pedophile. Dodged le bullet

Wew lad. It's fucking everywhere.

You are beautiful.

>I don't believe that kek is on God's side. Kek is rebellious.
Your God is YHWY, he eats babies. He ritually sacrificed Jesus, his own son for fun.

Where's dead moloch in the background?

>tfw 1 of the survivors that never submitted and simply got more and more angry with a rage so unstoppable I found true love as the answer
>tfw if I don't find True Love I will likely have to annihilate beings all the way to Saturn and beyond, possibly sending the whole universe to the realm of True Regret and recreating a better one where true love is possible

This evil is all over

Season 2 is pretty much a true story with a slightly exaggerated cartel shootout in the middle

Does anyone have the Eyes Wide Open meme of this image?

>Lolita Express run by Jeffrey Epstein

This is the one aspect that many on /pol refused to investigate. When Epstein was busted, they took his little black book of clients into custody...pic related.

Now we know why Trump is going to war with the FBI, they have shit on him and he needs to control who calls the shots....

Really activates the almonds

Holy shit. Germanon is a trove of pills of the crimson persuasion

the ring is huge...

>tfw God won't let you die until you're done and those who deserve regret experience it
Hating with a flaming fire so full of rage it threatens to destroys the universe leads a man to realize the only way to stop it is to find and experience the passion controlling healing water of true love

I would rather choose love over hate more than I can describe in words but sadly I know deep down that either is a viable option. I pray that the infinite God can create true love so that I do not have to annihilate existence and do better than the best by going beyond impossible/infinity.

Good post.

Love towards humankind is great...but never forget, these people are not human, have no soul and seek to devour the just, innocent and righteous.
They have no allegiance to good and only seek to destroy others so their hate grows and power is enhanced.

They Live bump

season 2 was garbage

>Tfw so full of hate all you can care about is true love to the point that even thinking about the feeling of it makes you start to cry and get even more furious/passionate/loving
>Tfw those who help deserve happiness and must experience it
>tfw those who get in the way deserve regret and must experience it
>Tfw being afraid of anything that could ever threaten you becomes impossible
youtube.com/watch?v=WSxY5q4S5J0

youtube.com/watch?v=uOK-1IG-j68
>tfw so dead inside that the only thing that truly makes you feel alive and never give up is a thing like true love that many do not even believe exists
Does one really have free will when one can choose anything but truly desires 1 thing so much that it becomes the only goal/purpose of life and existence?

There's an easy way to find pedos, it's like a formula. The ring is massive so you'll get a few false positives, but those false positives will be associated through second order acquaintances.
One profile is this: Politically active gay activist with access to vulnerable children. Even if they don't fuck kids, SOMEONE they're politically connected to is using them for access to kids.
Three traits act, for me, as a quick filter.
Access / Cover for access
Public Motivation / Private motivation (Blackmail)
Habit of Doublespeak
Inexplicable spending habits or circles of friends.
Terrible Aesthetics

> Hi my name is Jeff Kasky!
> My son is a Stoneman Douglas "student" and we're both shilling for disarmament

archive.is/Yb9Ek

> I had frantically pulled my sullen child, Cameron Kasky, out of the central role in media after Sup Forums discovered I run a corrupt child trafficking organization via One World Adoption Services

archive.is/GQXF0
archive.is/nzWnF

> If you post about me on the_donald, the mods remove your post due to "misleading or inaccurate information" !

> I'm also an adoption lawyer, reserve policeman and Rabbi (see below)
> STOP ASKING WHY I WEAR SO MANY HATS/ROLES AND WHY MY KID AND I ARE ENTANGLED IN THIS
> STOP WONDERING WHO I WORK FOR

youtu.be/eZou_ubYW_E?t=1m2s

> Hand in your guns and stop discussing Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Scott Israel, L3 Technologies or myself!

> After my disgraced adoption agency was permanently closed, I naturally became interested in surrogacy

lifethroughsurrogacy.com/about-us/

> It's makes sense, since my dad and I have been doing this a LONG time:
> "Our Staff Attorney, Jeffrey A. Kasky, Esq., has been working full time in the field of adoption since 1995, when he and his father, Robert A. Kasky, Esq., along with legendary adoption social worker Margaret T. Snider, MSW, started One World Adoption Services, Inc., a Florida licensed, not for profit child placing agency"

I hate them so much I love them and hope they can change for the better

I frequently worry they cannot and prepare for the worst while trying to create a better future

>Terrible Aesthetics
top kek
and all too true

>dreamcatcher on ugly shirt
>pedo hat doesn't match rest of outfit
>rainbow bracelet
>ugly-as-fuark pants

Order pizza with your vibrator

Related
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr35WV7wjhA

You're a moron or a shill. If Trump did anything Epstein/Lolita related, it's on tape with Mossad, not the FBI you fuckin brainlet

Epstein / Lolita is a blackmail operation / dark slush fund.

I know pedophilia is rampant in my town. I'm ready to put in effort to try and stop it. Where should I start?

>Hating with a flaming fire so full of rage it threatens to destroys the universe leads a man to realize the only way to stop it is to find and experience the passion controlling healing water of true love
Hate the Jew save the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=O0YxeTjFn70

>I know pedophilia is rampant in my town. I'm ready to put in effort to try and stop it. Where should I start?
Become the sacrificer of those who sacrifice children.

“Hope they can get better”

These people fuck little kids user. Like Daisy’s dystruction is a normal day to them. You ever seen a grown man get sexually arroused by forcing a 5 year old girl to take it in the ass? Me neither but I can only imagine how sick and fucked up you’d have to be. That 75% of you American US of A government and no one does anything. Podesta has been relaxing since the email kek wonder why? Blackmail from their weird sex parties with kids

The sweetest feeling in this life is fragmenting purity, dissolving innocence is such a rush that floods the mind with the most intense high.

the little black book and much of the garbage that the FBI recovered from Epstein is in their hands. Trump need not fear the Mossad, even if they have dirt on him..he is following their orders.

What Trump is more worried about is what the FBI has on him because he does not control them 100%. Look at the shit show going on between him and the FBI.

Also, Epstein's brother testified that Trump was on the Lolita Express at least once. Which means somebody has something on him

one world adoption looks shady af

nice b8 skippy
neck yourself immediately
>day of the rope not soon enough

Yeah, pretty sad, Heaven and hell are real by default, these people only get stronger praying and sacrificing to the devil.

I don’t even mind slow coasting through life to make it to heaven, I’ll show my loyalty for everlasting life, they’re loyalty for 50-60 years of life on earth of fame and glam it’s pointless, 25 down 50 to go

Mossad and the fbi are the same. You’re really late

according to the author it was based on a bunch of satanic cults operating out of churches in the states, so no, that's nonsense

2nd season was about human trafficking, kakistocracy, Israel, and (though removed) the use of military pedo rings (Woodrugh implies he got his scars before the war, and it's clear his mom pimped him out. He then has a gay handler who finds him as he's about to break).

0/10 newfag

>The sweetest feeling in this life is fragmenting purity, dissolving innocence is such a rush that floods the mind with the most intense high.
The sweetest feeling in this life is constructing purity, bringing order to chaos from the womb of time to the devine fire that lights our eyes. And you will never know what life is truly about, because your life is shadows and doubt. Innocence is just health, and your just a sickly servant of Jewish mind control.

In the name of KEK! I curse you to burn out this sickness and find the path of light, fire, and vengence against your Jew masters.

The FBI is not a single . The agency is partly controlled in some respects but you still have good forces in the agency. Hence the power play that goes on in the bowels of the beast.
There was an excellent post by an user who explained that you have rivalries within the agency, not all states are equally controlled/dominated by foreign forces. Sure the mossad has some inside men but it would be naive to believe that the entire agency is a mossad operation.

Maybe the only place we disagree is the extent to which FBI is subverted.

What I'm getting at is Trump is worried about NONE of the agencies airing his dirt because he's controlled oppo, all he has to do is ride out his presidency without arresting the wrong (right) people

whoa

>kakistocracy
what's that?

More people need to be aware of this massive pedophile organization!!! This is a great post y'all!!

True Beauty is God's way of showing truth/love

True ugliness is God's way of showing lies/lust

False Beauty is the fake way of trying to trick others into believing they are seeing truth/love

False ugliness is an honorable being of truth suffering greatly while trying to do what it truly believes it should

>Goku is only half the hero
youtube.com/watch?v=d7IvsW9xHnU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4zB0fjB7fk
youtube.com/watch?v=R-wkAw2tuYw

Don't try to stop true love unless you wish to get in the way of the wrong being and bring about the unexpected true regret of all your decisions you have ever arrogantly made.

>88
every time

There's lots of folks submitting links to a site called archive. Archive is a safe site, correct??

I have a feeling shit is about to get REALLY ugly.

yes

Not just "looks". It had its accreditation taken away and it's "permanently closed" on Google.

Kasky is a child trafficker, read all the complaints about the company. They were trafficking children, you'd have to be a moron or an MSM pundit not to see it.

In this thread I linked at the end, we finally found WHOISology proof that he's also used the JeffyJeff email tied to the traumatizing Elsagate channel by some JeffyJeff guy.

adoptionscamexpert.com

The guy is scamming children away from people while posing as a srupulous lawyer preventing scams. It's revolting. This shit is absolutely verboten on Plebbit, mean it's true. This is some real kakistocracy shit, they're not only protecting DWS/Awan scanadal, they're using kakistocratic elites and some of these kids are likely sourced from him or some kind of MKULTRA shit. Gross.

A true warrior of love trains his mind before his body

Conquer your fears and gather intel

The light is on your side and they are the ones that have something to fear

Prepare for the worst and wish for the best. Train legally in every way you have time for for anything you can imagine getting in your way

If you want a specific mission: train to heal both internally/spiritually and externally/medically.

Obrigado, my friend!!! How are things in banana land?? Is the tropical fruit as great as everyone says?

Hate turns to passion and even love once understanding is achieved

I pray (((they))) choose redemption over regret but I know it is their choice to make, not mine even if I love them.

Give them opportunities to redeem themselves as fear overcomes them before they must experience True Regret beyond physical pain or psychological suffering.

Become an honorable warrior of love that can defeat all your enemies but cries after he has to defeat them.

good digging
their hubris will be their own undoing

Of course....we have about 925 distinct species of fruit (2000+ if you count native jungle fruit). Most can't be exported because they would rot too fast. The variety is astounding!

You also have crazy shit like pic related> red banana

I hope they can redeem themselves enough to earn the quick death of a rope. There are many that deserve to unleash some hatred upon them before they get to die.

there be some magic in this bread

Nice picture file names shill faggot

threads like this tend to attract the more curious and inquisitive. Trolls have little to contribute so it is like garlic to a vampire.

Shill have a hard time using their usual tricks to usurp the thread.

Something about cake

First one is about evil cults operating in darkness behind the scenes with powerful connections

Second one is about how vast the corruption is in southern California and how much of it works(police, gangsters, cartels, feds, coverups, assassinations, private parties, politicians, instagram models, business owners and lone wolf rogues that say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH)

youtube.com/watch?v=FMGGcucoqNI

Start deserving a better world true dekektives, honorable warriors of love, memetic wizards, desperate newfags and anons just trying to do the right thing

A kakistocracy is a system of government which is run by the worst, least qualified, or most unscrupulous citizens

Var på ett ungefär?

praise

I’m honestly ready for the end of the world, deus vault when?

what was up with that guy wanting to "stay in touch" and desperately wanted to meet IRL not even knowing what continents were on...

really on to something?

next time agree to meet up and send him somewhere where we can watch

what did kek mean by that ID

A Nog/Ped

Society will decay, no one can stop it. Look at youtube, you have such delicate flowers willingly fragmenting themselves on camera with millions of views to boot. How can you stop this? The eternal ram is well fed.

lol. kek is funny

>Society will decay, no one can stop it. Look at youtube, you have such delicate flowers willingly fragmenting themselves on camera with millions of views to boot. How can you stop this? The eternal ram is well fed.
You're just a jewish mind slave.

I have never seen such a pointless and obvious shill in my life.

For everyone else go back to what I wrote about True Detective. I am not speculating, this is all pretty much confirmed. They took the guy off Season 3 (or rather said he had to be babysat by other writers after saying S2 would not be about the occult / kakistocracy and it still was).

If you read his other novel/novella Galveston, pedophilia is again a central theme. The dude is messaging hard.

Search for aple in cambodia

Thats definitely supposed to represent a boy being forcibly raped these people are sick

You think you're hot shit don'cha

Calling truth a shill does nothing but make you look like an outdated spambot

Nice try but you are fighting the wrong enemy.

Given your big mouth and aggressive disavowals I'd say you are more likely to be a shill. Your attempts at discrediting Trump didnt help either.

He also wrote The Killing. Seems related but I never saw it.

>The season resumes the investigation into the murder and reveals secrets about the Larsen family as well as a possible conspiracy within the campaign race and the Seattle police department. The Larsen murder case gets closed with the discovery of those involved in it.

>Stephen Holder searches for a runaway girl and uncovers a string of murders connected to one of Sarah Linden's previous murder investigations

tfw when you see some cunt post a developed photo of a rape victim with a haircut from the late 80s to mid 90s and its like 2016 or some shit.

The end of the old world is the beginning of God's world

We will try to cancel the apocalypse to create a beautiful future and if we make a mistake/fail, we shall welcome the annihilation of existence without regret because we know in our souls that we did what we should have done as best as we could do it at that time.

True Love is inevitable when one learns the art of achieving victory through defeat. There is the most desired outcome and the less desired outcome, but both are possible to experience without regret.

yes it does. I saved my pic which had been posted around the time that Gosch came up in convo on this board. the couch, the boy's hair and clothing, infer late 80s/early 90s.

"Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones."

Hey Achsven :

JEFF KASKY
> IS A CHILD TRAFFICKER AND HIS SON WANTS YOUR GUNS
JEFF KASKY
JEFF KASKY

No one's buying, now address the elephant in the pedo parlor numbnuts: