Disgusting

Sup Forums refuses to talk about white washing or hate crimes that are constantly committed against minorities...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalistan_movement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sad! Cultural appropriation

Unlike you (aggressors pretending to be victims), these are actual victims

if minorities behaved like normal people where would be no hate crimes committed against them

shocking, I know

Fuck minorities.

then leave, they have a whole fucking continent to freak out about thier religion, if you wanna live in canada the deal was supposed to be you check your baggage at the border
you dont here running on about scottish independence and demanding to wear a kilt
no one fucking cares about your shit 19th century religion/culture, join the fucking 21st century ffs

Sikh people literally do nothing wrong though

Why do you judge the group and by individual persons?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalistan_movement

Except for the terrorism.

Except they are fuckign sikhs, who live 8000 miles from where there religion started, and ten centuries later, clinging to some silly hat and dagger like it was life or death
what fucking part of " leave your troubles behind" dont they understand, if you dont want your religion/culture to be criticised, stop shoving it in everyones face
join the 21st century ffs

why do they segregrate themselves into a group
"oh look at me, Im a sikh, or Im a christian, or Im a commie, or Im a nazi"
and then turn around and say

"dont fuckig judge me based on my group"

fuck off, its 2018 dont you know

>Sikh people literally do nothing wrong though
Except immolate from time to time

How does carrying a knife and wear a turban hurt you? They're useless for actual fighting and are a reminder for when they used to have to use them. Am I shoving my beliefs down your throat if I wear a Nazi uniform in public? And I highly doubt the victim of the hate crime did anything wrong

Yes, use the extreme minority to represent all of them

thats not a sikh its a muzzie
sikhs are actaully about ten degrees better then a muzzie (whos about ten times better then a jew)
sikhs generally are not terrorists, and they seldom push thier religion etc ... still though they are adament about thier stupid turbins
mostly i dont mind sikhs much, and second gen ones are not too bad at all

still though, i dont want to hear about thier "homeland"
you dont hear me running on about fish and chips trolleys and little red phone booths
the new world is the new world, leave the old world behind or gtfo

You don't help your cause with being obviously ignorant....

That guy is Pali muslim... Not Sikh

that's the nature of the hate crime for fucks sake, you punish an individual part of a group you consider to be at fault with no regard to the individual actual deeds, it has happened from times immemorial but it dose happen more frequently to some groups than others, for example we have almost no hatecrimes committed towards the retired english buying property here and hatecrimes commited multiple times a day against gypsies, as you can imagine, the two groups are quite different

Gas them, gas them all

the knives have been used several times in assaults, but quite honestly i dont give fuck if they all carried revolvers
the turbin however is cultural terrorism, it is a symbol to others present that you do not, and WILL NOT share thier culture, and that you have no interest in doing so
and thats all well and good, imo, if you live in skhland ... but your 8000 miles away, and all the people who came here, mostly came hereto escape the oppression of kings/religios leaders /popes and shitty aristocracies

we left the old world behind, or are descendants of those that did, and if you truly want to build a brighter world, you too have to walk away

stop lving in the fucking 17th century

It's almost like gucci did it so people would talk about them. The fashion industry is easily the biggest capitalist gang rape around. It's beautiful.

They wouldn't have problems if they weren't in my country in the first place now would they? Ever thought on that, faggot.
It's a meme, faggots, it shouldn't be that hard to tell

except stab people when angry because their religion demands they have knives on them at all times. Airports, poltical meetings, jail, everything.

You're shooting yourself in your foot going after people like Gucci for embracing and normalizing turbans, and it just comes off as a childish "I liked turbans when they weren't cool" hipster mentality. I don't care, though. I don't wear turbans.

Idiot, grandstanding, probably jewish, women like this need to get acid thrown in their faces by muslims.

nobody gives a fuck. we truly don't give a shit. just like minorities appropriate our culture, we appropriate their culture. it's almost like people like trying new things?

Sikhs are the ugliest motherfuckers in the whole country. They look like weird freaks with their caterpillar fluff beards and greasy unwashed hair poking out from their turbans. No wonder why they are bullied.

If they weren't occupying European countries, there'd be no problems ever again.