This had potential to be the greatest series in anime history, if it weren't for

This had potential to be the greatest series in anime history, if it weren't for

* the unnecessary and honestly cringeworthy sexual/misogynistic attitude of Daru
* the very weak last episode, especially the sudden switch in tone (back to the lightheartedness of the first episodes)

Discuss!

Is the show any good? I've only played the VN

>time resets
No

>OVA
>main series

No

Go away faggot. Daru is great.
Also read the VN.
>Daru will be main character of R;N DaSH
get fucked shithead.

> He didnĀ“t want Hououin Kyouma to save Cristina and Mayuri

What kind of monster are you?

OP here.

Don't know why my post is bait. Rarely visit Sup Forums (but I do watch a lot of anime though), so don't know if it's some sort of meme here. Care to explain?
I think it definitely is. Almost perfect I'd say, aside from the points I mentioned.
Really disliked the pervy comments, they kinda ruined the show for me in a way. Also: why are you so aggressive?
I didn't say that. I meant the final episode in which they go to L.A. It should've stopped at the end of ep.24: he saved her, but they'll never meet again. The plot is as romanticized as it is.

>watch a show about nerds, one is a otaku
>gets annoyed that he spouts otaku stuff
wew
>but they'll never meet again
Damn, did you even bother to watch the episode?
And the OVA like the movie is original stuff

>OP here
>Rarely visit Sup Forums
>cringeworthy sexual/misogynistic attitude

mblr

>* the unnecessary and honestly cringeworthy sexual/misogynistic attitude of Daru
Back to tumblr whale.

>This had potential to be the greatest series in anime history
no. it was too narrow in scope. the only thing that was ever at stake was the MC's happines, and it didn't even have anything profound to say about the nature of happiness. as an anime it failed to really get elbows deep into its main themes or even surprise the audience. it was a standard faustian narrative about time travel.

This show was nothing more than a tearjerker bait for culturally ignorant kids. No way this could EVER become GOAT, especially when better tearjerker anime shows exist.

shut the fuck up daru is literally the MC of this shit show

I'll bite, OP.

What do YOU think the greatest series in anime history is?

boku no pico

Not as good as the VN for sure

>I meant the final episode in which they go to L.A. It should've stopped at the end of ep.24: he saved her, but they'll never meet again. The plot is as romanticized as it is.

Oh, you meant the weird OVA... yeah, i can agree to that.

What, do you want a fucking trigger warning?

Piss off, pansy SJW

You should fuck off and never return.

Sorry OP, but you've triggered the manchildren by complaining about Daru. This will overshadow everything else in the thread

Im glad you didnt enjoy it because of these things

>the unnecessary and honestly cringeworthy sexual/misogynistic attitude
>Sup Forums

where so you think you are.jpg

If a gross otaku character being a gross otaku and an OVA that's meant more as an epilogue than as a "last episode" bother you, you probably shouldn't watch anime. You should also watch more than ten shows.

Daru is just a side character, there is nothing wrong with having sexist characters in a work if it isn't presented as normal or positive. Having a manchild act like one is simply characterisation.

The last episode was really weak though, besides, the entire premise is just very limited, it's amazing they managed to make something decent out of it.

>reasonable post on Sup Forums
Jesus, what is this board coming too.

This whale doesn't deserve respectful replies.

I want FES to drool into my eye until I faint.

the show adapts the "perfect route" of the VN, but it makes some changes to make it more family-friendly, e.g. less nerdy explanations about wormhole-theory, and no little girl becoming a violent murderer

i know this is bait, but Daru is supposed to represent the average Sup Forums tard of 2009-2010.

It also fucking butchers Braun.

faggot

(You)

>cringeworthy