*wins any debate against anyone*

*wins any debate against anyone*

>Has an average viewer age of 12

>BTFO pol on a daily basis

How is he so quick and witted

when?

who is this and why should I care?

>the stallion of semantics

Tick tock. Five more days before the twitch gibs run out.

when THE FUCK is he going on warski live

that pussy bitch would get crushed by pic related

He really fucked up in the last two thirds of the debate with metokur

What happened?

>desTINY used STRAWMAN
>but it failed!

Destiny is so fucking based. He debates alt right retards so others don't have to. Imagine having to argue with people like Brittany Venti or Fuentes. It must make your brain hurt.

>E-celebs.

Doesn't this guy go out of bounds on Twitch's new community guidelines?

When did he do that?

A select few of them make good content. Arguing about them like some sort of reality tv show is for brainlets though.

>not a real country

I know that you think Destinyposting is funny or ironic, but it's really just enormously cringe.

based dawsonposter

he's actually lost most of them his fans are just brainlets that thought he won, just like hillary voters who thought hillary won the debates against trump

He beat the pro-gun boomer.

I was recently at a restaurant and I noticed Destiny inside. I thought it was cool to see him out in public like that so I waved and said hey. He was clearly upset that anyone recognized him because he started to squirm in his seat and looked at me angrily. Destiny clicked his fingers and yelled "excuse me!" every time a waitress walked by his table. He kept demanding more free breadsticks. Before his meal Destiny got up and started shadow boxing in the middle of the restaurant. He went up to some old couple and kept bobbing and weaving as if he was about to actually hit one of them. They looked scared. He ordered from the kid's menu because all he ate were chicken nuggets with ketchup. Every time he finished his nuggets he would clang his fork against the bowl and shout "Where's my nuggets?" over and over until he got more.

Destiny tried to leave without paying and spent 30 seconds trying to push a 'pull to open' door while screaming. He eventually went back to the register to pay but got into a fight over how many bowls of chicken nuggets he ate. The waitress was sick of him and finally agreed to charge him for only five bowls of nuggets if he would agree to pay and never come back. As he was walking out I heard him mumble "works every time!" I almost gagged as he walked by because he smelled like moth balls and shit. I couldn't finish my ravioli.

>h-he lost because i disagreed with him!

and you call others brainles?

>Thinking that world problems can be resolved by e-celebs 'debating'.

user, you should consider following the example of pic related.

le octoroon face

What are you gonna do? Throw acid in our face?

Why does Destiny look whiter than 99% of the alt right?

Rhetorics a more important than semantics in a debate.

Bet he won't debate roosh on women.

your same retarded standard applies to you, far right is widely unpopular and he's one of the only lefties willing to debate them, of course he's going to amass a level of support from desperate SJWs looking for warrior figures, like you

Warski will be shut down just like Alaska.

>far right is widely unpopular and he's one of the only lefties willing to debate them
because you need to have an insane amount of patience to debate these drooling retards and to even entertain their crazy ideas and conspiracies

Shut up, shitskin amerishart

>the left's favourite debater is a pedophile manlet with mental issues who plays games all day

Vegan Gains is better in a debate than this idiot...and that's saying something.

Anyone know why he got banned from twitter?

this is contradictory to your support of destiny, whiteknight some more, because he's all you have

Australia isn't exactly high on the totem pole either buddy.

The problem with them is faggot shills like OP shitting up this place. If they make good content then yea fine discuss it, but all OP did was make a snide remark to get the buck or whatever he gets paid deposited in his account.

roosh is a faggot nigger

I do it for free spic

would you debate Terry A Davidson in a serious way? you need to be at least a little autistic and have a ton of free time and not much to lose(Destiny streams games so that's where his income comes from, he can afford to be seen talking to these lunatics) to get involved with these morons

A potato nigger, a sandnigger and a Spanish slave walk into a bar.

DO YOU HAVE PIZZA LIKE THIS? HUH ITALIAN MANG!?

you fags are so dishonest, no wonder you lie to yourselves that destiny is a good debater or even a good person. your standards are so low that you'll flock to a pedophile sympathiser who streams games all day just to get some level of dopamine for seeing the altright defend its ideas

You aussies never cease to make me kek with your shit posting

Australia was one of the first modern day democracies something your country didn't get until the 70s and something your shitty little failed state will never have ya little poofter

alt right retards are constantly reporting him and trying to get him banned from twitch, kiwifarms faggots are literally trying to get him swatted just so he'll stop debating and exposing your stupidity

every alt right retard starts seething when you mention the name destiny

sounds to me these are the sort of reactions you might get when you destroy a bunch of emotional brainlets in a debate

alt right hates him because he's a pedophile who dishonestly defamed one of their own, kiwifarms hates him because he's a lolcow, who whinge about right wing conspiracy theories but destiny's fans' victim complex is more severe than most of the alt right lmao, he got his twitter suspended because he was being way too toxic. can you imagine that? a fucking liberal getting removed from TWITTER for being too much. that's hilarious. fuck off back to plebbit retard

Not again...

*you whinge

Because skin color has nothing to do with the right wing of politics?

there's nothing wrong with being rough when debating alt right retards tho

JF is a creepy faggot and totally deserved what he got

I have no idea who that person is.

What did JF get? He's not the one out of a job and deplatformed.

>>h-he lost because i disagreed with him!
He is a sophist. End of story.

you can laugh about it but don't act like such a victim when the alt right gets vicious because of it, fuckin dumbass, i'd say destiny fits into the dumb person's smart person demographic along with peterson, sam harriss, joe rogan, but he's such a joke that he can't even qualify

>*wins any debate against anyone*

That's the strangest way of spelling "Never actually won any debate ever", that I have ever seen.

>out of a job

you know destiny's job is streaming right?

>What did JF get

he got exposed for being creepy fuck that he is

this, destiny fans are bleeding insecurity, lefties just desperate for online leaders they can look up to, and since there isnt much to offer they have to cling to an autistic pedophile lolcow

>another mad alt tard

you know just because you dislike someone it doesn't mean they're dumb right? assigning negative qualities to someone just because you dislike them or they did something to make you mad is actually low iq behavior in itself

Tiny does not have the motor reflexes or discipline to compete professionally in gaming anymore and even his content as a streamer has peaked. His manchild viewer base that remembers his SC2 days is growing older by the day.

Bonnell realizes this, so he's trying to become a professional sophist, Unfortunately he gets too assblasted after losing to guys like Sargon and has to resort to forging twitter DMs and has burnt all his bridges.

His entire self image revolves around hating his parents. He's the naked ape atheist video incarnate. He's a zogged lemming, worse than dumb.

his fanbase loves the debates tho. if anything you should love destiny because he might convince more moderates and leftists to debate alt tards

once his twitch disappears maybe he'll actually go out and try to get a real job lol

he's lost most debates, as i've said and explained you'll lie to yourself and say he won, go donate some more money to his twitch you fucking loser LMAO

>once his twitch disappears maybe he'll actually go out and try to get a real job lol
considering he has tons of money saved from his pro days that's unlikely

>he's lost most debates, as i've said and explained you'll lie to yourself and say he won, go donate some more money to his twitch you fucking loser LMAO
WAH WAH WAH HE WON I'M NOT MAD I'M NOT MAD AT ALL WE WON I'M JUST PISSED BECAUSE REEEEE

you probably defends liberalism so vehemently because if it remains it means he won't have to go get a job. you look at the guy and its pretty obvious he hasn't worked a day of his life, in fact he looks so weak that i don't think he's physically and psychologically capable to do so, and that's nto considering the fucking spasms he has on stream

How does any of what you said refute any of what I said, bong?

*he probably defends

ffs lol

>WAH WAH WAH HE WON I'M NOT MAD I'M NOT MAD AT ALL WE WON I'M JUST PISSED BECAUSE REEEEE

>lost against sargon
>lost against althype (essentially made no arguments)
>looked like a fool against count dankula by unironically citing the adl and claiming that the president cannot sue for libel

New rules haven’t started yet and for the most part, no.

Sorry, but the hoggman is the new debate master. You can't troll him.
You can't troll these kids.
They're better than you.

Threatening to murder people and slandering other twitch users breaks the the twitch rules. Tick tock.

you know he destroyed JF in the debate right?

JF is such a moron he was literally defending Tara MCarthy's stupid arguments and being dishonest about them wanting to remove all brown people

>i-it's only the illegal ones I swear!

right. cowardly faggots say what you really believe

this guy is a straight up pedophile and i applaud any effort to get him forcefully removed from the internet, no tolerance for the intolerant

>gets banned from twitter
>becomes completely irrelevant within 24 hours
poor guy

not joking here but destiny really does show how shallow the arguments Sup Forums espouses are. The fact that people think he loses to these idiots makes it all the more funnier to watch

at least he still has his cult mentally ill fans who spend their limited time on this earth watching him play LoL

It's funny how channels get flagged anytime this faggot has a debate

>>gets banned from twitter
How did a leftist get banned from twitter?

it also shows you how stupid the people who subscribe to these ideas are and how hard t hey are to defend in a real world argument. it's pretty telling that none of the alt righters admit that they want people removed forcefully and always make up some ridiculous scenario about paying them to leave. or the fact they really want america to be all white but keep talking about moving elsewhere. as if that's what you really want you dishonest little shits.

Nah. Tiny defends liberalism because he's a run of the mill highly individualist bugman (albeit with high verbal IQ) who will argue baldfaced that things that benefit himself as an individual are objective moral goods that everyone should obey them.

This was apparent in his debate with Sargon, where he genuinely contended that outsourcing manufacturing to China was a good thing because it made his smartphone cheaper to buy. The welfare of the society surrounding him was a complete non-factor. Really, Bonnell's solipstistic cocoon in his twitch basement stream is the ultimate individualist dream - he has no employers, no coworkers, he doesn't seem to be interested in raising his son and he certainly doesn't seem to value his family beyond a grudging obligation. He's like the apex bugman.

>The problem with them is faggot shills like OP shitting up this place. If they make good content then yea fine discuss it, but all OP did was make a snide remark to get the buck or whatever he gets paid deposited in his account.
I agree. And what OP is after is the glow of attention and (you)'s.

Not the current rules, or at least I don’t think so. Twitch’s current rules are poorly enforced. He has been telling people to kill themselves in his chat and making edgy jokes for years and never had any problems with it. Only recently has twitch seem to taken issue with it. Will have to see how things go once new rules roll out.

I like how he insisted on playing Terraria on "mediumcore". Any edge he had is now gone forever. Put him in a gamer retirement home.

I haven't watched too much Destiny but I'm pretty sure Mister Metokur destroyed him. He seems to be a big fan of misrepresenting arguments by using dumb analogies to present certain things in a black and white manner.
But seriously, do you actually think that he won that debate with Metokur? It seemed pretty clear to me that he lost that one. Too many attempts at a "gotcha" moment.

Threatening violence and sicking his followers on various people in an overt rather than subtle way

Why does Styx refuse to debate destiny? Tell me

because destiny is an obnoxious faggot

not an argument sweetie

Because he doesn't want his Twitter and YouTube mass flagged when Destiny inevitably loses the debate.

Yes it is

It absolutely is

why would destiny flag his twitter and youtube? you know destiny uploads every single debate and makes them publicly available for everyone to see?

>sweetie posting
This is a shitpost

i liked destiny better when it was the left saying the same things about him.

kek

You can find video of destiny telling his fans to mass report people. Him and his fans are all assblasted bitches who can't just take the L gracefully.

Infinitely BTFOd by
You should honestly consider suicide at this point.