Merkel's Plan Is Coming Along

> Jews are leaving France for NYC

nypost.com/2018/02/24/anti-semitism-drove-these-jews-out-of-france/

Other urls found in this thread:

liberation.fr/debats/2018/02/23/ron-cahlili-en-israel-les-juifs-francais-sont-renvoyes-a-leur-arabite_1631960
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is Macron, who Sup Forums hated so much, doing so much right lately? Did the Bogdanoffs really know what they were doing the whole time? Can someone give me a quick rundown?

why didn't they move to israel, the bestest country in the world, with zero of those horrible antisemites

He ended up being far less cucked then most people expected
>Called africans uncivilized
>Dropped unemployment from 10% to 8.6% in a few months
If he wasn't taking steps that ensured France would be a islamic caliphate and german puppetstate in 4 years then i'd actually like the guy.

They're gypsies but with usury.

>then

>Don't want to leave for their precious ethnostate

Oy vey we just must keep on leeching

Merkel is so fucking smart. Hitler also allied with Arabs. The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Muslim population is going to skyrocket by 2050 mostly in Europe. And the same will happen in the US.

www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/03/31/10-demographic-trends-that-are-shaping-the-u-s-and-the-world/

Anything but war is cuckery now

Yeah but hitlers method was actually beneficial

>Jews are heading to america
Gee, never saw that coming

Goddamn they're ugly

here's a better image for you

The leftist commie types encourage mass immigration to destroy the West, then convert to Zionism and emigrate to Israel.

oy vey these poor jews who opened the gates to violent jihadists are having to flee to their ethnostate!

Yes they should be safe there surrounded by enemies and hated by the whole world.
So we can nuke them as soon as the last generation of Protestants dies right?

>preferring millions of third world muslims coming in from jihadi hotspots the world over, over random european jews whose families have lived here for decades while the subversive jewish elite along with the subversive non-jewish elite stay and continue to fuck Europe up.
The absolute state of Sup Forums

>According to official figures, Jewish tourism to Portugal has increased 2000% over the last year.
>Portugal’s economy is growing at its fastest rate for 17 years

You can't make this shit up.

>Yes they should be safe there surrounded by enemies and hated by the whole world.
So we can nuke them as soon as the last generation of Protestants dies right?

Well, either that or these rootless cosmopolitans move to other heavily Jewish areas, as OP's article points out (many are moving to New York City).

the european jews you're talking about are the same ones marching with "refugees welcome" signs in this pic:

Jews are jews first, Israelis second, random random X nationality third.

No other race is like this. They're so used to getting kicked out so it's in their DNA. Parasites jump to the healthiest host after all.

>“It’s funny,” she said. “There is an old expression [derived from old Yiddish] we used to say: ‘Happy as a Jew in France.’ ”

>But now she is looking for a new happy ending for herself in America.

>“If I find the right guy, I’d be happy [to have Jewish children in New York] — without fear.”

lmao "happy as a Jew in France" an old Yiddish saying

>defending one side of jewish front
The absolute state of JIDF.

They're discriminated against by kikes for being filthy ayyrabs
liberation.fr/debats/2018/02/23/ron-cahlili-en-israel-les-juifs-francais-sont-renvoyes-a-leur-arabite_1631960 (use translator)

It's a win-win situation for the US. Look how much influence, money and jobs fagbook, jewgle and jewntel gave Americans. The USA is the strongest economy in the world because of perspicacious Jews bankers.

And compare it with the Muslim controlled countries: part and parcel gang rape.

> the nose is not just a meme

high def version with more pixels n shit

the irony is that kikes like Jewsweek are 100% pushing for mass immigration.

Picture on the right is fake

Can't find the article for the second picture, I don't think it exists.

At last we will have most of the world's Jews in two confined spaces. Just saying.

[citation needed]

Look for the article yourself, it was made by a Sup Forumsak last week

>macron don't deserves to be hanged from a tree
get a load of these jews. everyone hates him besides the zog machine

Jewish qts are welcome in Australia.

So why would Merkel want french jews to leave France?