Leftist relatives

since I got red-pilled on different aspects, I have a great problem dealing with relatives who are leftist liberal cunts - how does Sup Forums deal with such family members?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/Diplomatische-Tauschgeschäfte-Gastarbeiter-westdeutschen-Beschäftigungspolitik/dp/3412200743
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>leftist relatives
None. Feels good, man.

Slowly red-pill on easy to swallow neutral topics.
1. Open up the mind with some general lefty friendly anti globalist, anti war stuff.
2. Carefully put in more information, using the lefty friendly stuff as entry point.

e.g. There are only Turks in Germany because the US wanted to stop the financially instable NATO country from collapsing and turning communist.
So Germany was pressured to take jobless Turks into the job marked that send money home, decreasing the trade deficit, although Germany didn't need any workers,
and there were enough Italians that would have taken the jobs if allowed...
And now Germany thinks all people from the middle east are as western as the Turks that came from a then secular country
(and were unable to understand what's in the Koran, as it used to be preached in Arabic, and many weren't even literate in Turkish.)...
Until, after weakening the target over a longer period of time, you end up at Ggadafi getting killed for the Gold-Dinar and "banking interests" and Arabs now again trading African slaves as they used to until Europeans forced them to stop during late colonialism ...

I usually just out leftist them on every topic.
If they say "Wow he is a such a misogynist, he will never get a girlfriend."
I will reply with "Is that how you measure women, being with men?"
It sounded better when I said it, but i am pretty sure you got the idea user.

I always go over the "Imperialist Democracy" route. How the west starts all these wars to bring countries into the democratic fold.
Then once they have accepted that, make them aware how democracy really is just populism (most will instantly agree because muh Trump), and has many drawbacks over other more centralized forms of government.

Also socrates hated democracy.

dont ever bring it up ever. They will respect your views the less you talk about it. Why try red pill your family when it will just cause a shit fight

all you need senpai

That is the last response I expected from an Auzzie.

Do you have a source on the USA pressuring Germany to take in Turks?
It always struck me as weird that post-war Europe with their industry more in shambles than their population would have a workers shortage.
My country didn't lose as many young men as Germany but still imported Turks and Moroccans.

Thanks jungle Asian bro, but we can't read 3rd world internet resolution images.

>kekistan
kys faggot

This is actually quite a fun game to play. Driving someone to apologise to you for them saying something in your presence that, by way of mental gymnastics and deranged paranoia, you construed as a slight against some other group to which you don’t belong.

That’s part of why ai think most of the nominal left are just sadists leaning on politics as an excuse to bully people. It’s super easy to do and people really writhe around when you do it.

It makes for a top quality game. I was talking with my leftist friend from France and he tried to correct me on the proper use of his buzzwords, but he slipped up and said Handicapped, so I could then put him on blast by correcting him with Differently Abled.

Somebody pointed out that they don't really hold those views, they just use them to signal being better than you.

Sorry I cant give you any source, would need to search for it myself first.... I heard also about this already but dont find it too important currently to verify.
What is important however is that the guest workers 1) never were meant to immigrate and become citizens, they were meant to be a stop-gap solution
And 2) The agreement for this was signed in 1961 something.... Germany was already rebuild at that point, they always tell how the guest workers rebuild Germany however.... which is a blatant lie.
Esp. the "Trümmerfrauen" (Scavengerwoman) are to praise for the quick rebuilding, they shifted through the rubble while clearing collapsed buildings and searched for building materials that could be used again.

3) During the oil crisis in 1980 something. turkish guest worker recruitment should be put on hold because many Germans lost their jobs. But Chancellor Kohl somehow couldnt do it....

4) He also wanted to reduce the numbers of guest workers by then 50% but somehow couldnt make this change also...

5) The now immigrated former guest workers still receive benefits from our healthcare system for their families in turkey..... 70! years later.... Which was also only meant as a compensation because the working man couldnt really care for their families in turkey. Yes the families too werent meant to come here.

These are all easily found from official even mainstream side during a quick google search.
So it´s easy to deliver red-pill proofs on-the-fly during conversation.

it's best to do it with memes or talking points like "isn't it interesting that" etc, you could also get them to watch videos or docos - "the greatest story never told" is good for later on, likewise with "with open gates"

something like this should do the trick if they aren't the snowflake type

I feel the same way with my rightist relatives. Mostly I accept it because they simply don't know any better and are, in many ways, decent people otherwise. Things might be different should they ever look down on me for beig in a relationship with a natively foreign woman but I doubt they would be.

(You)
Still fuck off though.

I wouldnt know, most of my relatives are practically red-pilled enough as it is. My mom hates holocaust jokes but generally agrees jews are some slimy mother fuckers when they have power, my baby cousins love trump (mostly because of me), we all own guns, me and my sister call each other nigger all the time.

I'm a pretty lucky guy to say the least

I'm pretty lucky t

>i'm pretty lucky t
I didnt type that all wtf

your sister is a nigger and so are you.

>gimme her number faggot

just to give you guys a taste of how liberal my cousin is, the other day I told her about the moral degeneration of values due to homosexuals and transsexuals and whatnot interference in traditional families and their values ... of course she went apeshit when I told her (((who))) is behind all that

There's a book in german taking apart the german Government sources of the ministry of foreign affairs.
It primarily deals with the guest workers being a mean to remove trade deficits.
amazon.de/Diplomatische-Tauschgeschäfte-Gastarbeiter-westdeutschen-Beschäftigungspolitik/dp/3412200743

Within Europe this was voluntary (Italy etc.), but the Turks only got the same deal due to outside pressure, after first being rejected by the German government.

I've made it a rule to never talk politics with family. Most of them ostracized me when they found out I hold more conservative views on the world despite being gay. Like I automatically have to conform to liberal ideas because i like dudes.

>what do you mean you don't like illegals?? You're gay, you have to oppose Trump!!
>what do you mean people have the right to own guns? You're gay, you'll be in danger if everyone has guns, they'll hunt you down in the streets!
>what do you mean you like Pride parades? You're gay and We have the right to wave dildos and naked men in kids' faces!
>what do you mean you don't support gay marriage? We have to force change upon religious ceremonies or we won't be happy!
>what do you mean you like refugees? You're gay, you have to love everyone ever!

Ironically the only person who agrees with me politically is my mom. And she doesn't care too much for gays. But she figures as long as I don't kiss dudes in front of her or cut off my penis and do drag our relationship will be fine.

dumb frogposter

>being gay
Go away.

>being British

You first

The fact that you see them as decent people, is that they are actually fantastic people and your leftist brainwashing is making you do gymnastics to try to make their "evil rightie" politics gel with their obvious virtuosity

hmmm. i'll go nuclear.

>Atleast i'm white.

My dad's a smart man, I've had many great discussions with him and while i don't agree with him on many things his views never seem unreflected or emotionally driven. He's a conservative but the good kind.

My mother's side of the family are sheltered rural people who never had much contact with minorities and vote conservative because "that's what you do in these parts", also have a tendency of buying into rightist propaganda because they don't know any better but they are sheltered and naive rather than actively hateful or greedy.

show your flag, else your comments are invalid to this discussion

i don't.

>being in the most shithole country
fuck off

I wish my family was leftist. They live in constant fear of their employers like a bunch of goyim.

This. Their happiness, success, and redpilled-ness is not your responsibility.

Threadly reminder that your life is your own and what you make of it.

>reminder that your life is your own

Standing on the left is a prerequisite to even acknowledge what you just said. Serf mentality is a right wing symptom.

All the left cares about is acquiring power, as just evidenced by your post.
Truly pathetic.

It's best not to unless you want to cut them out of your life. I have an uneasy truce with mine where I don't discuss and they don't discuss it.