Do you have any disabilities user, aside from your self diagnosed depressed?

Do you have any disabilities user, aside from your self diagnosed depressed?

my dick is too long

I might have bad eyesight because when I first saw the thumbnail I read the sign as "I'm doof"
Got a good laugh out of it.

I browse Sup Forums.

Leucome in the right eye from an zoster infection that reached the eye.
My eye looks funny on UV

I'm black and I browse Sup Forums. Im addicted to the anger

admitting you're mentally deficient is the first step to bettering yourself

I like anime

Silent Voice hits too close to home. Social anxity that leads to panic attacks, and my cousin in deaf. Hard nope on that.

You should kill yourself, friend.

I have no sense of smell.

There is no cure for your sickness.

Jesus what are you 10 ?

>bullied in primary school
>introvert
>hate talking to new people
>don't sympathize with the MC
I don't even know what's going on. Did he block everyone out because he feels guilty about bullying the girl? Or because he was bullied? Also why would he commit suicide?

I'm really near sighted, have poor hearing range, and can't smell very much.
this explains my taste in music and food

Disgusting.

Sorry user.
That's terminal

Not forget being a tripfag.

I am (pretending to be) mentally retarded

Wasn't it supposed to be self-diagnosed autism?

that isn't even a tripfag

i have diagnosed autism and adult attention-deficit disorder

>Did he block everyone out because he feels guilty about bullying the girl? Or because he was bullied? Also why would he commit suicide?
How do people not understand basic shit? He became the target of bullying, so he blocked everyone out. He was going to commit suicide because of the bullying in the past, the guilt of being a bully himself, and because he couldn't look anyone in the eye anymore.

I find it hard to rape 6 girls simultaneously. No, the true is I can only take 4 this is my limit and disability.

>get bullied
>block everyone out
Why do you get from the first to the second? You avoid your bullies. Hell you end up making good friends with other bullied people out of necessity and sympathy.

I'm left-handed.

>Hell you end up making good friends with other bullied people out of necessity and sympathy.
That is literally what happens.

People like you should be taken to the gas chambers.

I wouldn't call it a disability, but I basically have super sensitive ears. If somebody nearby speaks loudly, they begin to pound like crazy and I get a headache for an hour or so.

After he goes on his redemption. I mean before.

I'm blind in one eye. I would wear an eyepatch, but you just end up looking like a retard.

I'm currently on dialysis, so I guess that counts.

Cool anime thread.

I'm stupid

I disabled at recognizing direction

>Saber Alter doesn't like anime
Shitty version

im so sorry user

Have you ever been bullied? When you're a kid you don't act how you should, you act like a kid. Sure its easy to say he should have avoided his bullies and just did X Y Z but a kid isn't going to do that.

I was bullied my class as a kid, you do end up feeling like the whole world is against you, and you're too scared to reach out to anyone. Never got to the point where I wanted to kill myself but there was certainly no way I'd have attempted to make a friend, when you get bullied enough you see yourself as worthless, you don't deserve friends and nobody would want to be yours anyway.

Its easy to look back as an adult and say "Hurrdurr just ignore it".

Are you also an elf?
Disgusting

Maybe I would be able to rape you too.

I want to watch anime but I never have the will to sit down and actually watch it. I haven't watched any anime in at least a month.

I'm very sorry for you user.

Do you like being called nigger, you bad boy?

ah you dirty little nigger, you voted for Trump? Didn't you bitch? Didn't you?

Sup Forums - Anime & Manga

Not if you're superior. But you're just a asshole loser blind in one eye.

Fuck it, I want to be an Sup Forumsnon's sex slave. J-just don't yell when you cum inside my asspussy, please.

Why has she only done this once? Why wasn't she sick during the sports event? Did they just forget about it?

Tinnitus

I have HFA (High Functioning Autism)

dubs for blog thread

Ataxia, had to do some therapy shit when I was young but its mostly better now

Gastoesophabic refluge (reflujo gastroesofaguico, dk in english.)
Also i cry easily because of dry eyes. This was a pain in school.

Nice try, now check mine.

beign way too lazy counts as disability?

>He can't get dubs
What a failure in life.

M-me too

Would that be acid reflux?

no, her suit helps her against the dizziness she gets from using her powers, also they get better control as the show goes on.

This is something like allways having acid reflux.
I must avoid soda, beer etc or its fucking painfull.

That was just warmup, here's the real thing.

you're weak, watch this

>EA

slight (diagnosed) autism
as in, but i have a sense of humor, can relate to others, have a job etc
Regardless, kill me now.

Psh... amateurs...

I was just trying to build some hype. The real show starts now.

Check em

Reminder to report blogshit threads.

Losers

Nice.

I was never into "slightly above average in intelligence but underachiever" meme, I am retarded and I know that.

oh shit

nice trips, viper had no chance

Depression (not self-diagnosed, I actually went to a psychiatrist to find out), general anxiety disorder, prosopagnosia, also apparently some sort of nerve damage from complications during birth. No wonder I ended up on Sup Forums.

Good stuff. Now look here.

Check this odd number

social autist

You're going to love this. Trust me. What you're seeing now is singles.

I'll take on you three.

My clinically diagnosed depression.

These are doubles.

How did you get this picture of my wives?

Nop, time to go down to my basement.

boooooooo

Triple diagnosed agoraphobic. Keeps me literally confined to my House. I have ONE friend who comes over and I watch Him play Warcraft or some shit. I've tried to get Him into Anime; I showed Him Toonami and He really seemed to like Hunter x Hunter. I got Him a Killua mousepad. Even meeting with Him is panic inducing, and much like Tomoko, I fumble my words, but He is kind enough to disregard it. He understands. I am on total disability...Which means no more working; ever. Before I was on disability, I had a couple jobs where I could do work on my own, alone...at my own speed. But I can't now, or I'll lose my benefits.

This has fucked with my life so greatly...Since age 12, (I'm 31 now) I have been on every combination of drug that you can imagine. From Barbiturates and Benzodiazepines, to Dexedrine and Ritalin. Stimulants worked somewhat in the beginning, but they don't any longer...

I'm on so many other Meds...I take 4 Blood pressure pills a day, and where I had Prostate cancer, they had to remove half of it...I take a medicine called Flomax to help me pee...Oh yeah, that Operation ensured I can never have children through the TURP procedure they did. I can hardly get an erection these days. Can't please a woman..Not that I'd even be able to get near one.

Well that's my story. I do chores around the House with my 60+ year old Mother and Father. The anxiety and panic keeps me from learning how to drive...I'm 110% totally pathetic. Anime and Sites like this are my only solace.

This is doubles, kakaroto.

I have chron's disease

I've this too user, but just in one ear and is horrible to stand it sometimes. I have that for about 3 years already, I hope I can be cured and you too, anyone deserves this.

Crippling social anxiety, and some other non disabling issues.

does being colorblind count?

Im a professionally diagnosed autismo

dumb frogposter
also dubs

No, you're just cancer. Also, check

God damn it.

I can't help but think about doing lewd stuff with other men and that's preventing me from functioning properly.

I have shit taste.