>>161849020

Because they are the bottom and it doesn't get any lower

we are niggers of Asia

their intentional flatter mood to minorities is so disgusting.
it's just so superficial.
I want to bash all of that cringe motherfuckers.

Fuck off and get cucked by Japan again

i feel sorry for you.
your whole culture is dipping in nigro culture. shame.

I know

Money. What's funny is they were pretty open about their own racism. Highly advanced civilization to appeal to the WE WUZ crowd. While also showing clips of tribal savages with bones through their nose, as if to say "this is what you think you are, but this is how you really are." The cucks ate it up.

>the thumbnail looks liked a ps3 cutscene
OH NO NO NO

What exactly is American culture?

>ITT

Kys, man.

snoop dog, 2pac, and bunch of degenerate hard acting chimpanzees that didnt get bashed from their white lords.

you kys (((team ajit pai)))

Pls watch Black panther.. movies producer need to feed their children too

Niggers are some of the more impressionable people on the planet. While the Jew has no remorse for them, he still sees them as an incredibly useful tool since they're the most vulnerable to lies and deception. And what better way to lie and deceive than fill the guttertrash barren wastelands of their minds with tails of how "WE WUZ KANGZ" since it fills their basic needs of frivolity and indolence. Whether they know it or not, niggers look more silly each time they put pride into fiction than anything else. Shlomo's giving them that fake sense of pride to upstart the country into a civil war.

its just a comic book my slavic viral marketing intern friend

>if niggers were living in Asia they must be genocided already.

From my knowledge Gooks aren't genocided yet.

but Chinks were instead. and some of that 'almost genocided' parts had to run to dutch island called Singapore.