Thoughts on communitarianism?

thoughts on communitarianism?

Mix it with community leaders that have some structure and organization then your good to go.

My ideal society is based around that.

Wanna read the pasta?

go shove a potato up your ass

excuse me?

all info welcome

also why post indecency in a topic unrelated to the pic???

It'll just get the thread plain removed.

You can adapt the system to how you see fit.

>Constitutional Monarchy Minarchy with a bit of Fascism/Traditionalism
>Constitution is as short and simple as it can be.
>Ethnic Nationalism
>Communities have a population limit of 300 (Localism/Communitarianism)
>"Cities" are only places where people congregate, tourism, business, citizens don't live there only work.
>anti Subversion law, no spreading of propaganda against the nation, no marxism etc. Punishable by deportation
>Only laws regarding production is that there is no negative effects from it to the local environment, nation, people, consumer and worker. Worker must be payed fairly.
>The ruler deals with national problems and organises meetings with elected leaders from each community and deals with international relationships.
>No army, but a militia and ICBMs here and there.
>National tax goes to supporting the militia, ICBMs and connecting of utilities/roads between communities, community "tax" only goes to whatever the family is using, roads utilities(unless utility is private like water tanks, power generators and they hire someone to refill water etc)
>"school" is sex specific, females are taught how to take care of the household and manage it etc, males are taught how to manage a family and are introduced to the workforce at the age of 10 where they learn on the job. Basics are taught to both like language maths etc. This is to set them up for marriage as soon as possible.
>One vote per head of family (with children, after a certain age?)
>Communities vote on their own decisions that affect them. The communities can decide how theirs is run as well, the can elect one leader to run everything in it if they want.

>Business stuff:
Any citizen is allowed to produce whatever product they want with the aformentioned laws regarding production.
If there isn't any local business in an industry that is needed in the nation (where importation is needed) then the products in those industry have an extra tariff that is put towarsd the developement of a national business in that industry/sector.
When a national industry is formed an aspiring citizen can purchase a part of it and begin a private business in that sector with those resources/equiptment.
If the citizen cannot pay upfront he can set aside profits that the soon to be private business receives until he pays it off. (Bonds???)

idk but they are probably filthy bolsheviks

Remove the monarchy and ethnic nationalism and you basically have pre-1930s America.

Jesus Christ does ever female woman have nudes in 2018?

sauce on the girl?

Elsa Hosk, Ahmed. Try to not rape her.

Google Image Search, literally the modern world couldn't be made any simpler.

good?

google it

is this suppose to be attractive? she looks malnourished. great face though

>she looks malnourished
Of course a burger would say that

>she looks malnourished

she needs muscle at least dude. no thighs and no ass?

did, just as I thought bunch of commies

I hope that's what happens to this filthy harlot.

not everyone has to be fat

> t. Moor

fuck off and leave me alone you cunts. those are my thoughts

Says le 56% face.

she's a model, thats what they do

Way to get cucked by an 11th grader, Leo.