Corporate politics and work stories

>be me
>recently graduated college w/ a business degree
>working at a top cosmetics company, corporate arm

>I'm the only male in my department
>all my coworkers (female) come in 1-2 hours late
>they sit down and browse the web, shopping for clothes/makeup, sit glued to their phones, and talk/gossip about pointless female shit until lunchtime comes
>they go buy some over-priced vegan or whatever the trendy meme food/diet is currently
>continue browsing online for clothing and shit
>meeting at 2pm
>starts productively for the first minute and then all they do is gossip about the other women in different departments
>nothing ever gets done
>they get an email from a higher up and they fuss about having actually doing work
>wait until last minute and then try to fake flirt with me and get me to do it
>as soon as 5:00pm hits they all run out the door

Share your stories, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Corporate politics and work stories /
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop posting this shitty copypasta

we get it, you hate women

Hmm women at my workshop are positive. About 15 of them I interact with on a weekly basis. Ranging from single cuties to chubby old ladies

Good thing I was a decent looking 6.5+ where HR and others were always kind to me. My work, the women treat the above average coworkers well and like family. I like that part.

>>be me
>>working
fake and gay

Got some Chinese girls that are good Java developers. The rest of the bitches in HR and management are beyond useless

>>working at a top cosmetics company
What a faggot
>>wait until last minute and then try to fake flirt with me and get me to do it
>as soon as 5:00pm hits they all run out the door
report that shit to HR/directly to your boss/supervisor

I hope you don't do other people's work without pay or you're a slave cuck.

>report that shit to HR/directly to your boss/supervisor
this is how you get fired and blackballed as a misogynist.

Working in a high women ratio environment is lifefuel if you’re 7+/10

It’s nightmare fuel if you’re below that.

This is a CIA/FBI fishing thread. Do not willingly divulge personal information.

Sage in all fields

the shit i get away with from my female bosses is horrendous. i should feel bad but i dont

Haha yea

The Leaf is correct.

I've been working at walmart for 14 years. I'm not sure where to begin.

>I hope you don't do other people's work without pay or you're a slave cuck
I work 5-7 hours a week for free. Hundreds if not thousands of hours spent ensuring I keep this job.

But are you happy?

I work in law enforcement on the local city level. 90% of the women are beyond useless and put the men in danger. They'll show up and make things unsafe then cry on the radio for the male cops to take care of the problem they created. Standards are lowered for the sake of diversity. Law enforcement has been completely politicized like the military, and quality is vastly dropping because of it.

When I receive my bi-weekly paycheck is the only time I'm depicted with a smile, but the rest of the week glides by on a diet of alcohol and pills.

protip: it's the r/aznidentity chink spamming those threads. report him

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Corporate politics and work stories /

Are you looking for new job?

Hey larpy! did you have a shower this week?

No other place will be able to match it exceed my current $14/hr wage. All the job offers from Indeed are an hour away. I also don't have a high school diploma or qualifications for any other job. Maybe I'm too set in my ways at 37. I just wish I had an attainable dream to work on. Hopefully I can have a respectable career as an engineer in my next life.

Finish your GED, you can do it. Then see if walmart offer scholarships for their employees to start on small community college courses and get your associates/bachelors

We get it, OP, we get it

>be me
>summer internship in IT company
>My workplace allows me to peek into HR's chicks PC
>Curiosity wins numerous times as I peek and watch what she's doing
>shopping takes about 90% of time
>answering 2 calls per day, pretty much all she does
>tfw I wanna be HR chick now

Other 10% of time she browsed right wing meme site, so no cold feelings.

There's currently 6 or 7 threads with this chick in the OP. What the fuck is going on

>agronomist with a big seed company
>we do a lot of field and warehouse work and gather spreadsheets for office women and fucks in the netherlands
>women are toxic as fuck and talk behind our backs all day
>some of the warehouse guys join in too because they are old fucks

thats about it they expect us to be sitting on a PC all day while we got shit to do

Failed the GED twice in my 20s which set a bellwether for any percieved intellegence i thought I had. The scholarship payouts are only $2600 a year. My local CC is nearly $10k a year. Keep in mind I haven't been in a classroom since before the turn of the millenium so I'll more than likely be in remedial courses in my 40s.

Will 2018 be the year I get my life on track? I don't know. I feel too old already to start from the absolute bottom.

>1 post by this id

My post doesn't concern women in the workplace.

I work for a company that doesn't hire any niggers. It's terrific. I can't think of one I've seen. And it's not like we have just a few employees.

the federal government would send you to school for FREE, not only for free, but actually you would have money left over. its called fafsa and they love anyone old as shit, even if they are a white male

what caused you to fail your GED? do you have some sort of mental issue or you just can't memorize stuff?

I doubt the federal government is going to foot the entire bill and I'll be stuck with inescapable debt for something as minor as community college. People have given me examples and lo and behold these individuals live in California.

>what caused you to fail your GED? do you have some sort of mental issue or you just can't memorize stuff?
I was never the best student, but thankfully I had no clue what I was going to do after high school. Had I had a dream or goal or whatever then end up homeless for the majority of my "best years" would have been demoralizing at the very least, but to answer your question, possibly the latter.

The AMWF poster is spamming her to troll. She has an Asian boyfriend

>small company
>president is a woman because of legal bullshittery can then be a minority owned business, etc
>comes in at 10-11 when they come in
>leaves at 3-4
>has no idea what anyone else is doing and still thinks that she is the smartest person in the room
>the department that she runs directly rarely makes money
>purposefully leaves people in the dark
>then gets upset when people don't know what's going on
>uses company funds on personal shit
>thinks everyone is talking about her behind her back
>extremely forgetful, have to bring things up multiple times before you can get a reply
>had her email account compromised because she her work email is the same as her personal and she uses the same password for everything

I'm working on local construction cite as a foreman. There are a lot of female engineers. I can say they are working equal compared to men. They paid as men and they work as men.

I can remember only one indulgence: they got a day off when it's time of their periods.