Red Alert

You each have one opportunity to convince me to not leave my fat and cruel white woman for an extreme nip qt 3.14.

She wants me, and god knows I want her. The responsibility is heavy here lads, so no bullshitting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZbN_b6P8Ks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go with the gook

Looks like the "ayes" have it.

Leave the fat slob, fuck the chink, leave her too and find a good white woman.

Newfag here.

What does the 3.14 mean?

You almost touched the gay shit.

What a waste of a fucking great get. Did you even go to school cunt? Or have they stopped teaching maths and school now?

14 years old. OP isa pedo.

are you married? do you have kids?

/thread

No, and worse I'm unironically a step dad (kids white). Wanna unfuck my life.

It would be a tragedy if pure Japanese genes were to be polluted with your filthy mutt genes.

how attached to you are the kids? have you been instrumental in their development? do they love you?

Do you have kids? Will she steal half your shit if you leave?

If the answer is no to both of those then just leave, but give her the courtesy of an explanation

If the answer is yes to any of the questions above, then you better think it through carefully

>pls tell me how to live my life
lmao what a cuck.
my numeric sequence says deport yourself from life.

do it faggot

your numeric sequence says jack shit.

>3/14
That's not a good score

I hate dogs that jump up like that.

everything is omniscience's flesh.

A simple case of googling "gooks without makeup" should help you close the case.

Mego longtime

yeah ok Igor.

Does the step kid hate you, or does he see you like a father?

>convince me to not leave my fat and cruel white woman
...She'll have a nigger child?
Niggers love thick bitches.

watch dis

This is my problem. This relationship is ten years now. The kid has now become an autistic teen haha...we have a good relationship. Raised him since he was four. This is my biggest issue. Now stack that against my cons:

I've been cucked, no seriously. Thought I was gonna get something out of it (fucking poly meme), but she got cold feet and called off everything. Not before she got her's. That aside, she really is cruel. Brings outside he absolute worst in me. Also she's 13 years older than me and is closing in on 50.

I really fucked up my life bro. But I'm still young and attractive enough to fix it.

More doggo gifs plz

>gets dismembered by germany and russia
lol classic poland.

have you discussed these difficulties with the asian broad? let her know the kid is the only hangup you have? i'd probably have that conversation and then fuck her retarded.

fight me u lil bitch

do it faggot. more white women for me

Lmfao she fucked someone else and called off the open relationship.

Leave today or die a cuck

lurk moar

k get your best horse. i'll grab my tank.

It’s a girl with a 3 and a quarter inch penis.
A “ladyboy”, if you will.

Fuck these gifs make me sad. My dog had to be put to sleep 4 days ago. Within the space of two nights she went from happy and healthy to terminally ill with cancer. So fucking morbid.

>TFW most compassionate dog ever.
>TFW was my biggest outlet for love and affection, would pet literally every time I saw her.

Get out of my head double 50 nigger

bring it on

With one of them yeah. She's sympathetic to it...she's divorced once too, must be why she gets it.

She has you cucked good. Leave now, you can still uncuck yourself.

lol this is why cold war, not shooting war

Extremist of feels for you mate. No man should have to bury his doggo.

Leave the land whale. She's only gonna get worse in every way possible.

k.

there you go dude. just bang her face on the weekly, take her on nice dates, hang out with your little autismo, best of both worlds.

F user, shit is sad. Get new doggo when pain passes a bit so it doesn´t feel disingenious to her memory.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZbN_b6P8Ks

Lol I did this exact thing. Gf started off hot and turned into a fat entitled feminist. Dumped her for an asian girl and moved now I’m living the god damn dream. Ama.

reminder that they've actually learned how to switch proxies now

sage and hide

the white woman would leave your ass in the dust if her SMV increased and she found a better deal. so go with the nip

The grass always seems greener on the other side. Not worth the hassle.

>Also she's 13 years older than me and is closing in on 50
You're so dumb you'll end up losing no matter what you choose to do.

>woman
>cruel
>fat
Fix her you pussy. These are classic cries for help. Assert your authority and tell her how to be the woman of your dreams. Caveat: you have to be a man worthy of that woman

3 stands for deflowered holes. 14 for sexual partners.

all im going to say is make certain that the body will never be found

Have you got children or loans? If not, there is nothing holding you back, really.

what a fucking cringe post

sage

Pi is the ratio of a perfect circles' diameter to its circumference. So he's saying she's perfect.

Never get a husky then, they always want to be all up in your face and shit.

Jesus you did fuck up. Even if you stand to lose half, do it, seriously. Even if not for the Nip, do it even if you will be alone. Fuck man you got royally screwed.

Cruel and fat white women are revolting creatures who should be avoided whenever possible, on principle.
The modern decadent culture that panders to disgusting fat thots combines with the natural resentment and sense of entitlement harbored by fatties to produce a truly repugnant monstrosity, perhaps uglier on the inside than the outside.
In contrast, thin asian qt3.14s are god-tier, much better prospects as partners along a myriad of dimensions.
I really feel like you almost have a moral obligation to leave the whale, but I don't know what existing commitments/obligations you might have.

You do realize that having her boyfriend dump her for a Jap is quite literally the best thing that could ever happen to her as far as giving her a dose of reality that might make her realize she has a lot of work to do on her looks and personality....

Right?

Nobody can blame you for doing this, you're not only doing yourself and the Jap a huge favor, you're actually doing your duty to the next man she gets with, although this will probably be a nigger. But either way, there's no downside to this.

I'm telling you right now, you NEED a woman's love to make you whole, and you're never gonna get that from a stuck-up white bitch.

do you have kids? if so you have a duty to raise them properly

otherwise dump the bitchy landwhale

hahhahhaa cuck

Pretty sure the kid hates you.
Just fucking leave and be a man for once.

>I've been cucked, no seriously. Thought I was gonna get something out of it (fucking poly meme), but she got cold feet and called off everything. Not before she got her's.

Leave now, and never look back.

If she takes half or ALL of your shit, it's a bargain. Make sure you tell the autistic teen that this is why you're leaving and tell him it's nothing to do with him, and he's still cool, and when he moves out on his own, tell him you'll be there to help him out in life.

And get the fuck away from that nasty psycho bitch cunt whore.

Good job raising an autistic kid.
Fucking white people.

Look at her face and imagine her features in your son.

>13 years older than me and is closing in on 50
you're 37 years old and in a unfulfilling relationship with no kids of your own. I have a feeling you'll fuck up no matter what you do. But if you want advice: leave the fat bitch, fuck the nip as rebound, and then find a nice qt aryan wife to settle down with and have kids

It's not his fault. She is closing on 50 he says, kid is 14. Likely has autism because she is a stupid selfish cow who chose to have a child too late in life.

>Fix her you pussy.
I'm such a cuck I need to tell a grow adult with a child what to do.
Wow you convinced me.

hahaha,, shoot yourself cuck.

means

Same. Wife's a fucking hambeast..we have an infant. I love the kid, but the wife is a psycho. And did I mention fucking huge? I'm 33 and just wanna fuck gilfs and foreigners, and be alone when not fucking milfs/gilfs/foreigners.
My life is shit.

>2018
>affection surrogates

To the ovens

Leave her as fast as you can.

no hes not
>qt3.14
>Q T PIE
>cutie pie
fucking nip

Actually, I do think she's perfect. It's like this

>be me, young, dumb, 21
>depressed because of sociology class
>have a friend from college
>lets go to Ireland mate!
>ok then
>shack up with friend
>meet older woman
>7/10, a type personality
>weak, beta me takes the bait
>no Ireland
Cut to-
>it's been ten years
>all that shit I mentioned above
>try cupid
>great success
>every woman that isn't my current partner is perfect

Feels like I'm living a fever dream...I guess I could crash with my family and seriously up and leave. The guilt for the repercussions make me want to die though. This isn't you guys' problem, I'm working though that on my own. I want this all to serve as precedent for future anons with this problem.

why would you care about Sup Forumss opinion on how you live your life?

Tbh it was kind of baiting, but in all honesty, these are real issues that people outside of your basement have.

Hopefully this discussion helps prevent shill effectiveness.