Fuck facebook

back story: i kept getting called a larping nazi fagget in almost every thread so i decided to create a facebook page with the end goal of shilling about jews on a normie filled platform hopefully converting some of them. (which i did, got 12 to turn full nazi)

>spend a year building a page from the ground up
>didnt pay just networking with other pages
>sprinkle in racism with comedy throughout the year
>gaming the system
>test the facebook algorithm by suiciding 13 accounts associated with the page
>figure out what will and wont get you auto disabled from account login
>perfect my page
>start dropping pol redpills about jews knowing the algorithm cant fuck with me
>something strange happens
>main account gone
>backup gone
>2nd backup gone
>3rd backup gone
>4th back up gone

in the space of 10 minutes after posting about israeli genocide & displacement of Palestinian and a week of shilling about other jewish tricks. someone manually tracked the IP (idk if thats how they do it) of every single account associated with my shill page, deleted every single one of them in under 5 minutes, even the ones that weren't associated with it that i have for personal and business related endeavors, deleted all of the best redpills from the page.
if i ever needed proof someone is watching i fucking found it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4EZpUb9CJU&t=774s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a VPN and do the same thing again. Then switch your IP when you log into the different accounts

>revealing your power level

it took a year just to get 4k likes
its not worth going through it all again

If you want something permanent it has to be on your own server.

It has to hurt putting in that much effort and having it all taken away in 10 minutes.

Regroup and start something different.

link me the israeli genocide one and the displacement of palestinians (if you still have it in picture form)

what other social media is full of normies
>inb4 reddit there is no algorithm people do the taking down
>inb4 twitter reporting is super easy

i didnt think it would all be removed so fast so there is no screenshots

AHAHAHAHAHA
do you guys actually believe this garbage?
jews taking over the world yada yada
you all are worthless losers

This is what a jew would say

just because im a worthless loser doesnt make it any less true

nice try kike

Shill detected
Here's your (you)

steer me in the right direction for where I can find this sorta information out? I read an article that said the israeli deaths were 90% idf and the palestinians was like 87% civilians, idk if that's true tho

Go back to deddit faggot enjoy your life of slavery

there was a really brilliant thread about it a couple hours ago. ill try and find it compiled a fuck tonne of information,
watch this while you wait
youtube.com/watch?v=_4EZpUb9CJU&t=774s

please guys get help

looks like you pissed ((someone)) off. I'd keep an eye on you bank account, and be ready to flee the country. your computer is already compromised.

it's not a conspiracy theory if it's true

>impact font

not only are you a jew but a normie too

consider suicide

Lol sorry :) better waste another year!

>consider suicide
jump in the oven

youre probably fatter than me

Its probably not worth a retry, i made a successful twitter account prelection, was banned for "automation." Couple months later i made a new account to just dick around and follow some people. Pretty sure its been permanently shadowbanned, for no reason other then it being from the same IP

that's not the point

F

lmao

Yeah they are retarded.
Its as if they just ignore the even greater amount of European christians pushing the same agenda as the "jews" or they excuse it by saying they are indoctrinated by jewish ideology.

They literally have the same victim complex as blacks do except they think jews are the oppressor and not whites.

Sad

(((nazis))) aren't very bright; aint nobody on facebro but boomers and mental illness.

except christians just want people to be white and stay in there white countries and love there white god.
jews want white people dead.

>insult me by assuming im fat
>youre fat
>BuT THatS nOT tHE pOinT

Sure buddy, sure

>the pope
hes the reason so many Christians gave up on there religion. hes a fucking mockery of everything it stands for

Kek

i am not even fat all i am stating is that's not the point i was making you stupid abbo

why do you use a meme flag?

again that's not the point

That clearly depends on your country.