Choose your Savanto

Pls no Gil

You'll lose the war though

Illya is not for sex

Seiba has the best trackrecord HGW and lookwise

Mana transfer all day every day.

Best doggo claimed.

I'd choose Karna. He's completely loyal to a fault. He'll obey any command and even kill himself if told to without needing a Command Seal. Plus he's almost as overpowered as Gil. I'd say after Gil, he's probably the most fearsome Servant. I admit is right and Saber does have the best track record. But that's partly because she's MC's Servant so plot demands she wins by default. If she gets pitted against Karna I'd say Karna will rape her. Because unlike Gil, Karna lacks arrogance and won't hesitate to go all out from the start.

You wouldn't be able to sustain Karna's mana consumption.
This is the right choice.
Li Shuwen is good too.

I'm just going to put my laptop with this thread open right next to the summon circle.
And you know whats going to be my servant?
Simple , none but myself, and you ,and everyone here.
Yeah this is what is going to come out, now we need a drawfag to draw something different from Powerman , and just make our beloved Avanger , the literal collective materialization of "all the world's autism"

My boy Merlin.

I'd love to see Lancer Li outside Fate/GO.

>green >implying signs and shitposting tattoos all over the body
>communicates exclusively in stale memes
>shows you photos of Sakura until you like it
>his wish is to know whether or not Shiki can kill servants
What kind of NP would he have?

Gil. Female Gil.

I get both the sex of summoning a female servant and the knowledge of assured win of a summon not picked with your dick. Can't be better.

There are servants that could possibly defeat Gil anyway (as long as he didn't use Ea), so even if he was summoned, it's not an automatic win for his master since 99% of the time he's too smug to pull out Ea.
Enkidu, Merlin (if he can even be summoned), Karna, Arjuna, Ozymandias, Achilles, spooky Hassan (just send him kill the master, he's undetectable), and Heracles come to mind.

Karna

Summoning Gil is a sure way to lose since he doesn't take any fight seriously.

>Animeonly plebs summoning Karma
Enjoy dying

Don't think we've ever seen Gil be smug enough to lose to a servant though, he seems to take them considerably more seriously than he did Shirou. Assuming you aren't fighting a plot armoured teenage boy with serious moralfag issues, you should be fine. Hell, he didn't even lose to Shirou anyway, if the grail hadn't intervened it wouldn't have ended very well for everyone else.

If you're not a secondary you would know I already won.

This if I want to have a good fucking time, EMIYA if I want to win by doing nothing while he scopes the rest of the servants from the tallest building in town

I'll take the King of Waifufags.

>a literal pro-faker

since EMIYA and Cu Chulainn are taken, I'm going with based Horse-sensei

Attentive, somewhat cheeky but most importantly: wise. I could even pull a Waver, and become a better person by the war's end with him.

>You wouldn't be able to sustain Karna's mana consumption.

There are ways to do that without tearing your body apart. You could always have him suck the life force out of the civilians in town. If you're fighting in a big city there are literally millions of people you can drain the life out of to feed Karna. And because Karna is absolutely loyal to his master he'll do it without complaint. I wager if you kill off an entire city's population you can sustain Karna long enough for him to win the war for you. Then have him commit suicide via Command Seal if need be. Then the Grail is yours. As long as Gil is not in the war, Karna's victory is pretty much assured. Because like I said earlier, unlike Gil, he is not arrogant. That means he will take Saber and Shirou seriously and go all out to kill them as soon as he can.

The strongest and CUTEst

He's not as easy to put down as you'd assume; remember that even Lancelot, the only Servant besides Saber to ever score a flat-out win against him, wasn't even able to put a scratch on him, just inflict some fall damage. The only two on that list I'd say have a 50/50 shot against Gilgamesh are Enkidu and Karna. The others are basically praying for him to fuck up on a level we've never seen him do fighting another servant, and Arjuna, the third-best chance at beating him, probably wouldn't ever even get a shot considering he fills the same class slot.

>The only two on that list I'd say have a 50/50 shot against Gilgamesh are Enkidu and Karna
You forgot Alcides.

BARSAHKA!

>good fucking time
Enjoy your anal prolapse.

Alcides wasn't on the list. Heracles was, but he's a different beast and is already shown to have a very low chance of victory.

>choose your Savanto
>Pls no Gil
>implying
Gil is my king, I'm the servant.

Can I use this creature as my servant?

Medusa

Too OP please nerf

Fuck off Tokiomi

I summon H.P. Lovecraft as caster.

Everybody loses.

Fuck all the established Fate servants.

I'm taking a rider or lancer Guan Yu. We'd almost certainly get killed in some ridiculous last stand, but it would be too awesome to pass up that chance.

Oh don't mind me, just summoning a Grand Servant for the Grail War

>no Gil
Men, I don't need that King of Half-Mongrel who lose to fakers.
Say to your King that Platinum is the better color and the Gods will always cuck him.
And I took a piss on his litte red sword.

Now THIS is a King I would summon.

>not having a savanto that can summon another savanto

also for mana transfers

>all these men

I summon the queen of sluts

>remember that even Lancelot, the only Servant besides Saber to ever score a flat-out win against him
Are Lancelotfags the Gohanfags of Fate?

> to ever score a flat-out win against him

>Pls no Gil
Enkidu

Would probably need to kill people 24/7, but it would be worth it.

>Can even out power Ea
>Can switch servants and class on the fly
>she'll lose

???

Astolfo,I'd fuck him (give him mana) until he become more powerful than Girugamesh.

Why do you want to watch that poor bear suffer, what's wrong with you?

I'm not even a Lancelotfag, I'm just saying he got a solid W against Gilgamesh, even if it was one that was instantly rebutted minutes later.

everybody goes mad

Erezebet

Gilgamesh has another blacked out NP in Strange Fake.

If I could somehow summon the monkey king I think I'd get a pretty powerful servant.

As either Lancer or Caster.

He'd be a Rider, and ride on clouds that gather beneath his boots

Saido no doki desu!
>Heaven's Hole
>wins
How strong is serval kiara compared to her beast form? Is her heaven's hole noble phantasm just as strong?

*Erzsébet

I mean yea if you want to waste all his potential.

His forte isn't the cloud leaping but his agility with his jingu bang and his transformations.

Hercules or Cu.

Riders have the most potential for bullshit Noble Phantasms, he'd keep his measuring stick and at least some of his magic in that class

Brân the Blessed
>A giant
>Has a magic cauldron that can restore the dead to life
> is (partly) responsible for the old legend"if the Tower of London ravens are lost or fly away, the Crown will fall and Britain with it"

But what's the point of being able to fly around on his cloud?

Best case scenario it's super fast. It's still not enough to defeat the top tier servants.

He needs to min max his skills by picking either Lancer or Caster.

If he really wants to win it's lancer.

They deserve to suffer. Don't be fooled by their cute appearance.

>implying Kogil would want to touch your mongrel ass

>Can even out power with a twice nerfed Ea
FTFY.

>Super-fast cloud flying and agility
>Fucking immortal
>Possesses an extremely stronk staff
>Anti-demon, anti-human, and anti-god magic
>Can clone himself
>Can see evil
>Gets his helmet and chain shirt too
Sun Wukong is best as Rider because he gets all his bullshit at once, and that bullshit is overwhelming when combined into a single package.

Wait would he actually get immortality?

Cause that's bullshit.

Achilles got his literal invincibility. Heracles got his twelve lives and total immunity to attacks below A-rank. Karna gets every single absurdly overpowered thing about him. If it wasn't perma-lost, Arturia would have Avalon, which is a literally impenetrable, unbeatable defense. Some servants are just bullshit.

I'm going with schiller as caster or dschingis khan as rider with a bow or archer with the riding skill.

>Enkidu
I don't think Enkidu can be summoned in a normal grail war. It took alot of hoops for him to even become eligible in fake's grail war, and even then it's abit of a crapshot.

Orion did nothing wrong. Artemis is a lunatic.

>Heracles got his twelve lives and total immunity to attacks below A-rank.

reminder that he was originally supposed to have immortality

Wukong wouldn't be an exception. Unless you're a god, there is no such thing as "perfect immortality"

Downgrading it to "immortal unless X" is still a pretty game-breaking ability, user. In all likelihood it would probably involve removing his tail to make him vulnerable, but it's all speculation. The point is he'd still have multiple insanely strong Noble Phantasms and the Rider class is the one that would allow him to field the most at once, most effectively.

best boy of course

Female Mansa Musa

>Artemis
>lunatic
I swear to Gaia, user, if Orion's butt wasn't more spankable, I'd reprint yours in a dainty red for that pun.

Also alternative UMU.

In the VN, the grail hole saved Gil's life.

hitler as caster

Terrible, tacky, tasteless. Kiyohime always.

Hitler would be a pretty shitty Caster, though. At most he'd have mad coercion and control over masses through the power of his voice which is about the one thing that can actually be attributed to him.

Himmler was the one that had all the magic nazi occult shit going on with his SS rituals and stuff.

Wouldn't mind being stalked by her.

I summon Heroic Spirit Anonymous the faceless internet boogeyman.
I'm sure this cannot possibly backfire in any way.

Paul Bunyan

Me too.

Ayy.
Winner detected.

>za'Shunina shitposting from his cube

She was fodder tier in the time temple. Dantes had to face the demon god boss of their pillar.

Kojiro should've won

That show was such a flop the fujos stopped making parodies after the three first episodes.

BB-chan

The best taste in this thread.

DOGSHIT ONE STAR SERVANT
go home and let the big boys take over

I don't quite follow, wasn't the fate fanbase shiting on Gil ever more since fgo came out?

Tituria or Nito.

Nito is fucking adorable

Hattori Hanzo as Assassin. As the guy who most people thought of back in the days before Naruto when you mentioned ninjas his stats are sure to be through the roof.

>Karna gets every single absurdly overpowered thing about him

Trust me, if he did then he no one in the nasuverse would be able to even touch him.

Is there ever a servant canonically stated to be "strongest?" Can Gilgamesh even count because he jobs so often?