Bari Bari Densetsu

Before Initial D, Shuichi Shigeno wrote a successful and very long series about motorcycles. No one's ever translated it AFAIK so a friend and I started tackling it. Here's the first chapter.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/86158
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>7291485488627963.jpg (415 KB, 835x129

Very nice pick, very long indeed but I'd love to see it past what the OVAs cover. It's as character-focused as early Initial D so get in here to read, people.

And that's it for chapter one. If there's enough interest, we'll definitely keep on translating this. Any other fans of the series? I almost never see it posted about.

Already some manga only stuff.

Deja vu, I've seen this situation before

I've been interested in this manga for ages so thanks. It's been discussed a little in the yankii/delinquent/bosozoku manga threads that Sup Forums sometimes has, but not much in depth since there's only the OVA to judge it on so far.

I don't know if it features a lot of bosozoku or not but even if it doesn't it still seems interesting.

They take it to race racks after a while, not surprisingly when you start contributing to teens buying bikes all over Japan.

definitely sparked my interest. Would love to see more

Like I said, even if it isn't a bosozoku manga as such, it still seems cool. Also the best Bosozoku manga is now being translated so that's good at least.

Thanks user, seems interesting so far. Keep up the good work

Will they use the ditches to drift?

>Also the best Bosozoku manga is now being translated so that's good at least.
Which is?

Certainly interesting.

Bakuon Retttou obviously

I see that page is from volume 10 - do you have raws of the series past volume 4? I only have 1-4, didn't realize there were more in existence.

Whole series in this torrent.
nyaa.si/view/86158

Oh shit, thanks.

It's Bad Boys actually.