/ICE/ Iceland General - First Edition

New general
>pic related

How do we ensure this circumcision ban passes?
It will literally prevent the kikes and Arabs from setting up shop in Iceland. I don't understand why we didn't think about this sooner.

We can also discuss how we can get circumcision banned in other countries but Iceland would be a good start because of it's low population and 0 Jew population.

So for now we focus on Iceland, once this passes, we can then branch off to other possible countries with game plans to get a similar ban passed there too, slowly creating uninhabitable land for kikes. Most likely starting with smaller population countries such as the Baltics and near countries. Could use anti-islam sentiments from t_d to help it along it's way under the guise of "ban the muzzies"

So things to discuss
>how to ensure passing of circumcision ban in Iceland
>other possible laws that would make it difficult for Jews to live in Iceland
>Iceland politics since it is an Iceland general
>other small European countries that we could push circumcision bans in as well

Iceland only has a population of 300,000. I've seen quite a few of you guys on here so poster campaigns could be quite successful and would probably be seen by most of the population with the right amount of anons and strategic placement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8n4_wNf38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you come across this and don't feel like contributing, then at least leave a bump for exposure

Get feminists on board, seriously.

I may be a cutfag (yeah thanks parents), but we need to push the "genital mutilation" card on social media platforms for this to work.

Kikebook and Twitter are the best bet for success.

would feminists actually be on board with this? and is there even that many feminists in Iceland, or were you thinking of getting them on board internationally?

How would we paint it for the fems to take the bait?

See how easy it is?
No need for wars or corrupting whores just close access to the circumcision room doors

>why we didn't think about this sooner
as if this would be something never thought of

>cutfag
we're all cutfags here unfortunately, need to end this foreskin farming cycle

Bump

>Sluuurrp
>Pop
>The rabbi pulls away, chewing foreskin
Another goyim done, his penis will be dry forever.

exactly, put pressure on the kike and force them to leave the country to continue their baby dick rituals. No blood shed or fight needed
doesn't matter, it's an idea now. Let's roll with it
thanks leaf

keep it bumping anons, don't want it to archive too soon

International feminists would be all over this.

Consider talking to midwives about this issue as well most of them are radfem but some are old school.

>other possible laws that would make it difficult for Jews to live in Iceland

Ban usury. :^)

well we would need exposure in Iceland not just around here

although perhaps this could be a new international campaign to ban the wang snipping in as many countries as possible, forcing the kikes to go back to their containment country (or the US), let's face it, it will never get banned in the US

>ban usury
if only it was that simple

Forbid religious slaughter. For ethical reasons, ofc. While you're working on that one, enforce declarations on meat that has been tortured to death.

Ceramic

>How would we paint it for the fems to take the bait?
female genital mutilation?

>Forbid religious slaughter
could you elaborate on that one?
are you talking about outlawing Kosher and Halal foods?

not a bad idea

I know a couple of radfems i will talk to them about the issue and gauge their reaction. Its a win win for us they want female genital mutilation outlawed and we want cock clipping outlawed.

>pol working together with fems to remove the jew
almost poetic

I fucking hate them so much

>outlawing Kosher and Halal
No, that would be 'racist'
Only the religious practice of slaughtering by letting the animal bleed to death as done by both the muslims and the jews, causing the animal to suffer/stress out more than necessary.

The right side of that picture is fake news.

Back on topic:
I don't think the ban on the religious (barbaric) ritual will pass. There'll probably be lots of backlash if not present already

>racist
I understand that and that you can't frame it that was, what I was asking was if what you meant by "outlaw religious slaughter" was to make Kosher and Halal foods essentially illegal under the banner of religious slaughter?

fuck me the vegans and soyboys would be all over that one in support of us.

>why didn't we use feminists and soyboys as our vocal soldiers earlier
stealing the Jews foot soldiers as our own

You can pass the jewish registration in universities important industries (to avoid espionage). The left tried this here, but the right went full goy and stopped it.

Tell them it's a slippery slope to female genital mutilation

>I don't think the ban will pass
that's what this whole thread is about
>How do we ensure this circumcision ban passes?
we can do it, it's a small country with no local kikes.
So throw some ideas out that we can do

>posters of cartoon female/ male gential mutilation.
>Support bill #123 and end gential mutilation
>write to [insert] showing support of bill #123
this could be ideal

>the day feminists actually believe in the slippery slope is when it's about their vaginas
no need to use the slippery slope argument, just say gential mutilation, the law is for both men and women

Clever bastard

>""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""'"Scandinavian""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""'" kikes

Good ideas. I also think the 2018 is actually applicable here. Something like: "In a modernized world we don't need outdated rituals"
(I suck at making up slogans)

Bumpitty bump paa

the 2018/current year argument*

When your total population number is irrelevant and too small for the jewish mafia to care, you can do anything... even ban the Rothchilds and circumcisions.