Hapa flag

I just designed a hapa flag. I’m not a good photo editor so it’s rough here and there but what do you think about it?

Your time would have better spent killing yourself

Fpbp

well thanks for saying my op was the best post, I guess...

I think it's a little too detailed to be used as a flag. Imagine fitting that level of detail into a Sup Forums flag image

quite some flags have a lot of details, a simple lion and dragon and a more detailed phoenix is simple enough I think. a lot if modern flags (trans flag for example) are too simple I think

I like the concept, I think OP should make a yin-yang where one is the dragon and the other the lion, perfect.

I changed the format a little so it looks more like a flag.
I chose a spiral because it’s represents mixing east and west. I don’t know if a yin and yang would look better tho.

Is your dad 40 years older than your mum?
Did he buy her?
Did she leave for a richer guy?
Answer me Jairo

Im fucking dying wtf is this?

half a year older
no he hired her as secretary
no she stayed with him till his death
that’s not my name

(this sounded pretty sjw fuck me)

Cringe incarnate
Trying to create an indentity when you don't have one. The Netherlands has been a degenerate cesspool for 50 years anyways.

the lion and blue color represents european culture, the dragon and red color represents asian culture and the pheonix rising from the grey (mixed) area represents identities becoming alive

nice flag, dude

The trolling is fun but all kidding aside OP I think it's pretty neat.

thanks. I hope this flag becomes a symbol

I hope halfbreed scum get put in the noose

well it hurts my eyes just like wide nosed hapas so mission accomplished

>56%

bump

Looks good man

I have a better flag.

very funny
don’t forget your former communist president was a sinophile

Spirals are for pedos bro. Sorry bout it

>wants to strengthen hapa identity instead of speaking up against racemixing
You're part of the problem.

Honest criticism?
It's too loaded for a flag and breaks the Color and Metal rule while also having too bright colors. A flag, while being mostly meant for representation must also have simplicity and harmony.

it might be a little complex but it has only 4 colors so I think it’s okay. I don’t know much about the rule of colors