TICK...TOCK...TICK...TOCK...TICK...TOCK

TICK...TOCK...TICK...TOCK...TICK...TOCK...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/california-democrats-shun-feinstein-fail-endorse-84-year-old-senator-state-convention/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Democrats have no policy to run on, only hate

Broken_record.jpg

Maxine is always right

>maxine waters
oh nooooo... that suuuucks

GOP:
>Wants immigration reform done
>Tax Cuts done
>Repealing Obamacare
>redrafting/ending trade deals
>tougher on Terrorism
>Stronger military

Democrats:
>Impeach Trump
>Shut down the government over Dreamers

I still don't understand what Dems stand for, if for anything.

sage corrupt nigger treads

cringe. stop posting this shit.

Thus is what the democrats have to offer, a brain dead nigger with a wig.

By the time the Democrats find anything real to impeach Donald Trump he would have already served two terms.

>1 slide by this Shill
>sage
>???
>profit

>democrat
>using ticking clocks
>the_future_is_now_old_man.jpg

That's the Republicucks.

Do it already faggot

She does this any time she thinks her voters are catching on to her incompetence. I doubt she'll last past her next election.

>waaaahhhh every thread I don’t like is a shill thread!

again?

Brailnlet that thinks it's clever.

No, it's clearly the minority party right now

is she talking about herself?

kill yourself shill rat

Sage

>Rev up them impeachments cause I am one desperate nigger

This cunt has got to be under investigation and knows it.

You forgot gun confiscation for Dems.

is there a single picture of this woman that doesn't make her look like a deranged mental hospital escapee?

what did Trump do now? did he ate a third scoop of ice cream?

In her decades-long career as a congresspeople she's literally been named Most Corrupt Congresspeople of the Year more times than she's written a bill that became law.

They haven't had a message other than "Fuck Blumpf" since Bernie turned Hillshill.

Ask Maxxy how she affords FOUR different homes, like this multi-million dollar mansion on 174K a year?

Anyone here remember 2015? Because I do.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

Open borders

> Maxine Waters
Should have faced a firing squad long long ago

Nope, Republicans are the ones who divide.

>Maxine Waters as dem party leader

Oh god I've never wanted anything this much

Yeah because that's important not DACA which ends on March 5th have fun with that what dumbasses

>explicitly partition all of society into a giant venn diagram of "identities" until everyone's split off into little groups that are too focused on arguing with each other about who's the most oppressed to ever focus their energy on anything important
>"NO U ARE THE REAL DIVIDERS!!"

Why don't they get rid of the mud slimes in Ohio we don't want them here either send them to California

Wouldn't have to if you didn't spend your time arguing who's whiter and more straight and more christian and advocate criminalizing not being white and straight and christian.

This ffs. Anyone who claims otherwise is a fucking tard

What the fuck are tou talking about? Last time i checked pol isnt running for office

Kys meneflag retard

I'm talking about the majority of Republican supporters. Don't play stupid.

What is Maxine getting impeached for?

Spoiler alert, its republicans that argue on policy not feelings.

Just because they dont agree with you doesnt make them decisive, like this user pointes out dems strategy for the last two decades was to play the who is most opressed game.

They are the ones always fucking insisting that americans are different based on their ethnic backrounds or color, not republicans. Republicans just want to pass policy they think will work, not play victim politics.

Kys

Your wasting your time mate

>Communist
>Telling other people not to be stupid

Also I don't see how this
Refutes this

you forgot tax increase and identity politics. is it true that every left cucks no matter wwhich country they belong they are always anti-majority

>1

>Also I don't see how this
> (You) #
>Refutes this
> #
It doesn't, it explains why the left had to resort to it, but will stop as soon as you do.

These guys are really pushing for president pence aren’t they

Probably am

Im puerto rican and got to meet both republican and democratic representatives from my state, this how the conversations went

DEMS:
>starts speaking spanish right out of the gate
>i dont fucking know spanish
>gives me speech about how my people are ipressed or some shit
>promises more gibs, assuming im poor (im upper middle)
>wouldnt get gibs anyways

REPUBLICANS:
>isnt this country great?
>lets implement x,y, and z to help the state
>ask me what im interested in

based

When was the last time republicans advocated to make it illegal to not be straight, white or Christian?

>president pence
I unironically think this will be better than Trump. Pence will clear the swamp and execute the faggots.

No they run on disasters and fear. See there are legitimate issues they 'work' on but the basis of their power is to create fear in minority populations. Don't be fooled, the left does not want to fix anything, that would result in the loss of fear and in turn votes. The Dems are the do nothing party of division. As of the moment of their collusion, Trump should have banned the party and executed the leadership for sedition.

If republicans at the state and federal level could tilt toward the center like they do at the local level, they could win majorities for the next 50 years

>refute this

I did, you chose to ignore it, like a classic liberal when you are confronted with information you dont like you just pretend it dont exist

They stand for headline issues but have no intention of solving problems. A problem to a Dem is a license to create fear and votes in their low iq electorate.

They have no coherent policies whatsoever. They don't care about the working class, taxes, or even a functional society.

This, voter id is a perfect fucking example

Get ready for Red Tide in November. The more democraps bitch and moan the more moderates go Republican. Trump is going to have super majority in 2019. Anderson Pooper shoots himself live on TV with an AR15.

>im gonna shoot myself on aor with this ar-15
>uses pic related

Nice mental gymnastics, but abortion is voluntary, getting hanged or burned is not.
Also, fetuses are not human beings, they are clumps of cells, but let's ignore that scientific fact for the sake of argument.

When was the last time republicans advocated to make it illegal to not be straight, white or Christian?

Just added pic for no reason, dont dodge my original critique you fag

What exactly was your critique?

These

You can also answer this user while you are at it

WHY DON'T THOSE PEOPLE JUST DIE ON A REGULAR BASIS!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
THEY SEEM BORDERLINE IMMORTAL!!!!
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A POLITICIAN CAUGH OR SNEEZE?!?!?!!?! ((EXCEPT HILLARY RELEASING ALIEN EGGS))

Jesus Christ, don’t democrat people understand late stage demmentia? and why do they continue to vote in people who were born in the Jurassic period.
#walters
#pelosi
They are still talking about Billy Clinton
when he was pres, cause that’s where they are stuck at on a good day.

High school kids are just clumps of cells.

Old jew tactic for dealing with an argument he lost (just pretend it never happened).

Also what the fuck are you on about with hangings and burning?

>No u
The absolute state of shills

I honestly dont know which is worst, the idea that he is a low quality larper or that a person could be so dishonest

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/california-democrats-shun-feinstein-fail-endorse-84-year-old-senator-state-convention/
They are pushing out Feinstein.

About time she got impeached.

>yes we're terrible but only because you're terrible
>please stop and we'll also stop :3

At what developmental point are they not just clumps of cells?

Abortion is legal past any standard of life

>not even feinstein is liberal enough for current californian democrats
>feinstein, the jewess, jim crow fighting, nigger-fucking, pimp-defending, cultural marxist political vanguard, jim jones associate, fagloving, gungrabbing hymie piece of shit

The left today will settle for nothing less than Queer Stalin.

>let's impeach a president with a 50% approval rating

How exactly do we reign in the vile corrupt (((media))) to be a truly unbiased investigative agency that exists to root out the truth and present it without modification for the public to draw their own opinions? The media was supposed to prevent the government from going off the reservation but now they are far far far more openly biased and rigging the game then the government they are supposed to help regulate.

Drumpf will be impeached any day now, says increasingly nervous chimp.

We are waiting..........Also

This cannot be real.

Democrats: 2012-2016
>Fuck you Whitey! We in charge now. There's never gonna be another white president again. We're gonna fuckin' genocide you motherfuckers!

Democrats: 2016-2018
>Fuck you, you fucking racists Hitlers. We're not gonna flood this country with twice as many blacks, muslims, and hispanics, you're gonna wish you never voted Trump. All whites deserve death for! First we're gonna kill Drumph, then we're gonna kill all the white children, then all the white men then we're gonna rape all your women. Fuck Amerikkka! #resist

Democrats: 2018
>Oh my god, why do you need guns?

It's real. People in LA know Maxine is a Sambo for the establishment, and they love to shitpost.