ONLY SHILLS ARE ANTI E-CELEB

This is what shilling in 2018 looks like. Wise up, Sup Forums.

If you're truly white nationalist / alt-right, the worse you can say about e-celebs is that they're mildly annoying. The best you can say is that they're mainstreaming our ideas to untold numbers on normie platforms like YouTube.

The pros strongly outweight the cons. So why is there so much anti-e-celeb sentiment on Sup Forums recently? The answer is obvious.

We're getting away with it so far on platforms like YouTube, and shills can sense the threat that this poses. Sometimes masquerading under meme flags like "Nazi," they pretend to be on our side, with one exception: they decry "e-celeb bullshit".

The only purpose of this is to of course contain our ideas to Sup Forums and Sup Forums alone.

Do not buy into this shit. E-celebs can be a valuable public face for our movement. We can't do this entirely from the anonymity of Sup Forums.

If Sup Forums is the intelligence branch, e-celebs are a vital part of our propaganda.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O9yv6QSryDk
youtube.com/watch?v=D7ErpFBO7RI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What would these e-celebs be doing if it were 2005? Slaving away at walmart?

Sure rabbi

Which e-celeb is paying you?

>blocks your path

only newfags don-t like e-celebs

Case in point.

>blocks your path

Yeah. You're using the right language, shill, but you're not working in our favor. Fuck off.

.03 euros were deposited into your account!

Yeah because Sup Forums is totally the alt-right huh and our god leader is Richard Spenser right?

Shill harder faggot!

I've said the same thing about Anita Sarkeesian nearly 4 years ago. This isn't anything new. Nothing of value is created, just more background noise as I'm wagecucking.

Not an argument

Faggot

You're really bad at this. Look to some of the better shills for tips.

What OP said, but unironically.

sage

by worshiping an E-celeb youre simply subjucating yourself to autism tier discord. why would anyone that knows how to think criticly would need to listen to some lazy ass bitching from people that make money by being your equelent minecraft?

blocks your path

Men discuss ideas
Women discuss people
Wrong board faggot, try /leftypol/ or /soc/

The majority of people are sheep, shill kike. E-celebs help my cause.

new shareblue memes fresh off the press, oh boy. *rubs hands jewishly*
Son I am dissapoint.

>blocks your path

Often when people say 'e-celebs' they mean publicity seeking lolcows like Baked Alaska and 'The Weekly Sweat' tards. These types are neither educational or entertaining.

Irony and jokes are good when you are Nick Mullen or Sam Hyde, not when you're an unbearable prick like Matt Evans/Beardson or Tim Treadstone/Baked.

When i say 'e-celeb' I'm certainly not talking about people like Fuentes, Taylor, JF, Damigo etc.

god bless you inept shills you put the smile on my face.

>Pic related triggers the shills!

non of them helps """your cause""" becouse there isnt any, you merely are either weak or stupid and you need a safe place, so you took their """ideology""" as yours to feel like youre a part of something. so who exactly is the sheep?

>blocks your path

Please OP, do go on.

This is Sup Forums shilling in 2018! Wake up Sup Forums and wise up!

These people want you broke, dead, and your children raped and they think it's funny.

Disliking e-faggotry doesn't make ona a shill

Faggot

is this a bot?

And only redditors are pro e-celeb

A little harsh to break his reality broheim.

i think he was bullied in school for liking e-celebs so he came here to vent

>t. shill

>blocks your path

C’an you do the picture but saying” amerimutts”

Thanks

no, I'm afraid he actually baited some Sup Forumsacks into providing them with feedback and a lot of people said they hated e-celebs.

This is their brainlet idea of "subversion" I swear all these guys can do is slide and make weeb threads.

e-celebs help your cause because e-celebs bring (you)s to the platforms who hire shill services to drive traffic. How about you take off your memeflag and engage in discussion rather than shilling on god's day of rest.

I think he got sleepy guys.

/thread

>gods chosen people
>get only one day off a week

>blocks your path

Looks like we've got a lot of anti-shilling to do guys. I'll make these threads every day. Posting some OC.

how is your life? feeling good?

Bump

>hits on your Asian daughter

youtu.be/O9yv6QSryDk

>These people want you broke, dead, and your children raped and they think it's funny.
define "these people"

You scum leftypol shills.

Shills and retards that act and think like hipsters. The retards aggravate me more than shills to be honest. Just like hipsters get pissy because their artists and acts become more popular and get more exposure in the mainstream, calling them sell outs, these retards get pissy that the ecelebs that contributed to their redpilling get exposure in mainstream media and attract more people to the right, and worse, don’t commit the strategic suicide that is addressing the JQ. They think too highly of themselves because they found out something that is obvious and get mad when other people don’t validate it.

>hits on your jewish daughter

I wouldnt mind the eceleb shit if it didnt constantly flood the board.

kek, what a dumbass.

make sure to link this tread in your picture so people can have a laugh of how out of context this is.

>flag
Fuck off kike

>hits on your tranny son

>hits on your mulatto son

>leftypol shills
Tell me more about these "voices of our generation"

frens we must stop the youtube cancer

>those dead fish eyes
what happened to him?

OP will be murdered soon

he is a pay golem
they live only to collect payment

years of drinking and khazar milkers stole his bugman soul

What if the e-celebs are controlled opposition and taught to say things and trained in a way that would appeal to people like us. I mean, it wouldn't be hard for me to infiltrate groups like Antifa, I'd just have to dress a certain way a repeat buzzwords. I'm sure if I had a group of kike therapists and trained agents sitting around board room analyzing the most popular of leftists, it would be easy to become some leftist public speaker too.

Most of these e-celebs say shit clearly anti/pol/ as well. So why the fuck should I pretend to like them

>hits on your wife's son

The real question, my neanderthal friend, is for what has god chosen these "people"?

Shills fuck off

>liking e-celebs
Well, you definitely didn't come here circa 2015

>hits on your "Eurasian" daughter

>meme flag
Reddit pls leave

You're late to the party, shill leaf. Internet blood sports are more popular than ever. Kill yourself slowly and painfully now.

Where's the lie tho

Because listening to regurgitated opinions espoused by good looking people got us into this mess in the first place.
Why would I want to listen to an idiot tell me something clever he read instead of going straight to the source?

what is the flag has to do with it? lots of israelis watching info wars and sargon and what ever shit that is put out there. i just dont think its healty for anyone to make up their minds on the basis of some person that is too lazy to get a proper job

>blocks your attempt to stop white genocide

public outreach you fucking shill.

>Don't address the JQ
>It's a bad thing to be upset about

Lol what a Sephardic Jew.

>reaching out to fellow gays

PERMABAN ME FOREVER PLEASE

I used to believe in e-celebs but all this muh metapolitical war bullshit is just a meme and e-celebs are mostly shills themselves.

OY VAY WE SPENT SO MUHC SHEKEL ON E-CELEBS AND FOR SOME REASON THE GOYIM STILL KNOW

>Sup Forums
>public outreach
Next time you make a thread about based woes xDDD why don't you link people to moldbug instead?

E-celebs have their place, but Sup Forums is not that place.

my fucking sides lol

yeah, fighting for our side in the cultural sphere is a meme. kill yourself shill.

E-celebs are talking to an audience that has been converted already. Literally preaching to the choir.

fuck off you sixteen year old nigger
nobody wants to donate to your online "friend's" patreon
those fucks only jumped on the train after it got popular to make some cash - get it? nobody needed youtubers to spread their ideas, those leeches only follow trends, they don't set them

So therefore, let's shut them all down? Kill. Yourself. Shill.

e-celebs should hang first on the day of the rope
>we do not want or need a leader, a label or spokesperson
>that is why we are untouchable like water
>you can break ice but not water

I agree with this to an extent. Anti-JBP are 24/7 now, which is what made me first notice it. How the fuck could anyone even remotely right leaning hate JBP? He himself refutes almost every far left concept.

>implying things that haven't been said at all
Dunno m8, you come across like a histrionic jewess only because people can't share your enthusiasm about lauren shillthern and that fat scottish homosexual manlet. Who is paying you, Moshe?

great logic, shill. a delicious screencap

All of Sup Forums is further along the path than most of these backward-sliding "mostly white" nationalists anyway. Spencer espcially is a complete meme and an idiot with his pan-European empire shtick. Fucking retard.

well considering history, there were alot of polytheistic cultures. the jews were not the only or first ones to adopt monotheistic belive (and it did happened over time) but they were a domminate group, from one that other big religions spread ie cristianity and islam. so neing the first to adopt this belive they chose themselfs as the gods people, as one would call himself a chemitrist and consideted the foundinh father of if he was the one to develope chemistry

fighting for our side
>fighting for beta bux
fixed

>collectivism is bad goy don't be racist
kill yourself leaf

LEARN TO SWIM!

youtube.com/watch?v=D7ErpFBO7RI

so tell us OP, what do you think about the holohoax?

Watch the Television like a good Goy. Look at that Jennifer Lawrence, isn't she so pretty?

OP? Did Hitler do anything wrong?