Would you buy them if they are the cheapest batteries?

would you buy them if they are the cheapest batteries?

Other urls found in this thread:

tubmanbattery.com
nbcnews.com/business/consumer/how-9-billion-blood-testing-startup-theranos-blew-n671751
youtube.com/watch?v=ukgnU2aXM2c
youtube.com/watch?v=A8dqzVlhFkA&list=PLvOlSehNtuHvBpmbLABRmSKv2b0C4LWV_&index=26
en.oxforddictionaries.com/usage/cannot-or-can-not
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0GCPFpNQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no but ill buy them if they are good batteries, assuming i need batteries

No, but I would consider buying stocks to gain 51% of their company and then agressively siphon the profits from their community while maintaing the illusion of being pro black.

No. I go out of my way to not support niggers.

>Nigger batteries
>Always charged
>With crimes

>using the cheapest batteries
>literally using batteries made by a nigger
I'd sooner kill myself

Did these power the pyramids ?

I guarantee its some chink shit bought off alibaba, no way I'd buy them

Is it an actual independent, vertical supply, battery company?.. or is it a bunch of Chinese knockoff brand batteries with a "Tubman" wrapper?
>black&yellow black&yellow

I can see the future, when someone needs a battery they'll ask, "Got any Tubman's?"

1/10 apply yourself son. It's supposed to go like this

>Niggers
>Battery
This is news how?

You aren't funny

everything is made in china. LOL. How many playstations did ausies made? :DDD

PERMABAN ME FOREVER PLEASE

I wouldn't because I wouldn't trust their build quality, neither would I trust that charger.

Shit single-use batteries are fine, shit rechargeable batteries are not.

MOM WERE OUTTA TUBMANS CAN YOU GO PICK SOME UP

>tubman batteries "when you need BlackPower most!"

They probably dont work, just like niggers

>black batteries
>accepts charge

No, I want batteries that work.

Nigger posting aside, why does this company think parading "MUH blacks" around will work? As a consumer, this tells me they care more about the skin color of the people they hire than the intellect of their employees.

I'm talking about no name generic products meant to be rebadged

Just like Obama wow

>black batteries
>working
>ever

wew

What do we do when they run out? whip them to make them work again?

Guy looks like a criminal from GTA

>AA/AAA/9V/Ni-MH/Ni-Cd charger
>implying 9V batteries work there
>mixing battery cell norms and recharge types
inb4 niggere put there unchargable batterys into it and it doesn't work, blames whitey then

Always charged but never work

>mom, my tubman is dead
>just buy a new one, honey, they are dirt cheap these days

This. Consumers don’t give two flying fucks about the company. As long as they deliver and the price is right. It could be the most evil corporation ever and consumers will still line up to buy as long as the company gives them what they want.

Rechargeable batteries are complicated to make and are made by large companies like Panasonic.

What "battery" companies do is buy cells made by those large companies and slap their own wrapper on them. Depending on where they got their cells from the batteries might actually be decent.

For the charger you can only sell electronic stuff that's approved by something like UL (in the U.S) or CSA (in Canada). I notice that there's only a CE marking on the box which doesn't mean anything. If they didn't get it approved it's illegal for them to sell it.

They are not cheap! they are batteries in the first degree...

kys retarded unknown flag

I'll only buy them if they are good.

The mascot should be a Jungle Bunny that beats a tribal drum that does nothing and nothing and nothing

>typo on the fucking packaging
I'm good, homie.

It really shows who still uses Alkaline battery operated electronics in this world...
>Lithium

I'm waiting for the improved model, the TubGirl.

>buy a pack of Tubmans
>go camping
>put a couple Tubs in the flashlight
>wtf flashlight isn't working
>read the label
>Tubmans stands against light privilege, batteries operate on the Melaninum wavelength

Fairly sure they make batteries in Europe too.

Shipping from China probably costs more than what it costs to make them locally.

>In-your-face Performance

This is weird. Black people have been trying to sell me their batteries in front of Walmart for decades. Where did they get those batteries if this is the first company?

Kek

Not only illegal but makes the company completely liable in a lawsuit.
>plug batteries in garage
>"spontaneous" fire
>sue company
>company guaranteed to lose
>no assets
>bankruptcy
>you take control on company for compensation

then why aren't they watermelon-shaped

Chinks in chinatown selling 20 pack of "Durassell" for $1. 2x AA batteries would last 1 hour of CD player. I used to have to take 4 batteries in the morning for the school bus.

I wonder if this was some coming to light in prison moment. Some nog looked at the crime stats and said "wow weeze really guud at Battery"

Kind of a sketchy looking website.
tubmanbattery.com
No company information. Just a form to buy their black batteries.

Can’t wait for their new “liffium” battery.

Cheap batteries are a waste of money. So no. I will buy them if they’re superior to the batteries I use now.

topkek

>can not

cheap batteries are good for making bioweapons

Kek

The correct answer

>Shipping from China probably costs more than what it costs to make them locally.

the money saved paying chinese workers pennies greatly makes up the money lost shipping it accross the ocean. until there is an international minimum wage it will always be cheaper to make stuff in a shitty country

They’re all made in China anyways.

why does it matter who own the battery company?
american are so racist even label batter owned by black lmao

"brah... bring the tubbies!"

keks

many companies are going down this route. e.g. this: nbcnews.com/business/consumer/how-9-billion-blood-testing-startup-theranos-blew-n671751 (most of the twitter feed was about empowered female staff etc, not patients or medicine).

painful to watch other example:
youtube.com/watch?v=ukgnU2aXM2c

idea totally shrecked:
youtube.com/watch?v=A8dqzVlhFkA&list=PLvOlSehNtuHvBpmbLABRmSKv2b0C4LWV_&index=26

>It really shows who still uses Alkaline battery operated electronics in this world...
>>Lithium

there are some benefits to not using lithium, but point got

>Shipping from China probably costs more than what it costs to make them locally.

they're all going into recycling programs because its fairly easy to recycle them; you can just shred manganese based batteries, drop into some dilute hydrochloric acid and the manganese will go into solution (leaving the steel and card behind. use a magnet to separate the two, re-oxidise the managese by to dioxide

Looks like q predicted this yet again

Not calling them "Assault and" batteries

No, they wouldn't work on time.

If they come out and are good batteries I would probably buy them.

i'll shoplift them. turnabout is fair play

Pretty clever marketing TBQH.

Nigger branded batteries, sold to niggers, in nigger neighborhoods under the illusion they're helping other niggers out. White people, feeling nigger guilt, will also buy them, for the same reasons.

When the truth is that some Uncle Tom just got financial backing from a Jew to get Chinky made batteries wrapped in his brand and logo.

Just order your NiMH and Lion batteries off Ali Express, cut out the middle jew.

I don't buy the cheapest of anything usually

Lol no, who buys disposable batteries this isn't 1987

Depends on the quality and if they're just a rebrand.

That's not how it works.

if your daughter has a good bull you would be happy to be miscegenated too i bet

Bullshit. Made by a generic manufacturer with the name of the Nigger Company on it.

kek

black owned battery company

>buys battery in bulk from china
> put 5 cent label on battery

buy them and make them serve you 24/7

they are making this too easy

Really simple. Be white and intelligent, be majority share silent partner with subhuman Ape man nigger.

Contract with China to slap your logo on cheap, off the shelf rechargeables from Shenzen Guangdong China.

Market your product to subhuman Ape niggers at inflated prices to cover the losses from economies of scale not being in your favor due to niche product.

Profit albeit mildly.

Just another way to bilk gibs from the apes. Black batteries are the 21st century liquor store and check cashing places.

You want to bilk maximum gibs? Do the silent partner with nigger thing and create your own crypto token. Call it Afrobux or whatever the fuck.

Someone do this and screenshot me.

probably made in china with all the other batteries

It's not 1995, so no. I no longer own anything that needs replaceable batteries.

Post your face when people find out these batteries blow up

>When asked about this name, the founder Shareef Abdul-Malik, also founder of We Buy Black said, "one day at our office, students who were a part of our youth entrepreneurship group were busy packaging products preparing them for shipment. They were loudly discussing girls, sports, and the latest clothing fashion trends. I sort of got frustrated with them and said, 'Listen, please don't speak about anything else unless it's concerning ideas to help build our community. Everything we look at has been produced by another people, we have to get back to producing things for the world. Therefore, please don't say anything unless it's an idea for a new product." After a few shouts of product ideas, Shareef finally heard one that he thought could be an excellent product. "Who said that?" Shareef asked, excited of what he'd thought he heard. "Who said Batteries?" One of his students replied, "I said it. We should have our own battery. I never seen a Black owned battery company." Shareef rushed to his white board, called in all the students, and began their process of idea formulation.

If Elon Musk is the real life Tony Stark, is Shareef Abdul-Malik the real life Black Panther?

Also
>can not
The fuck is this nonsense?

Why would I buy them so they would blow up in my face when I call them nigger?

>would you buy them if they are the cheapest batteries?
No sir even if they're cheaper, i'd be too afraid knowing that they could explode or something, you know, just in case, i don't really want to see my house burning. And anyway most are probably just stolen, they might have just put their brand on it. It's probably a scam. Because i doubt that niggers could build such complex material. I mean in Africa, most people are still sticked to house in mud after all.

>can not

Fucking dumb niggers.

>2x written on every battery
Yeah das right wite boi, yo electronic devices demand the big black capacitance.

"can not" is correct English you illiterate fools.

Zing

I see nothing wrong with that. It's the essence of capitalism that allows even niggers to start a business should they work hard and smart enough to succeed in that endevour. Why you gotta shit even on this? Just let them have something, don't have to be so negative about it.

god help us

According to whom? Because Microsoft Word says you're a faggot.

If they’re made in the USA I would definitely buy them.

Because it's $current_year

I'll be negative because even if these batteries are of quality now it will soon fall. The batteries will be garbage or the owners and financiers will be charged with some kind of fraud or larceny.

If they're cheap, boomers will buy, no matter the consequences. If they can save 2 cents on something they couldn't care less

hehe

Yes he is, you’re just an upperty nigger.

you really this stupid?

This. That's the China Export mark, not Cerficacion Europa. They're dodgy cells at best.

Everyone can own a "brand" nowadays.

>order cheap chinese mass product
>slap on personalized logo

There it is, "your" product.

>According to whom?

en.oxforddictionaries.com/usage/cannot-or-can-not

>100%

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0GCPFpNQs