letsgobuy-tw.com/how-it-works-
youtu.be/BFFfqTLv_zM?t=1m18s
youtu.be/y7KFk9lO4D4
youtu.be/aINLOUPgOCc
youtube.com/watch?v=YP-ESyGGkxo
youtu.be/IwBS6QGsH_4?t=1m09s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Repost Please help me, buyfags.
I wish to purchase this h-manga and have it shipped to the USA. How would I go about doing that? This site is Taiwanese, and most of the stuff on the buyfag wiki covers shipping from Japan.

www myacg com tw/goods_list.php?keyword=beast+friends

I had to edit the link because Sup Forums thinks this is spam.

Hi. A guy in my area is offering pic related for 140 EUR ~ 160 USD. seems OK judging by MFC, and practically new, and not a bootleg. I really like the outfit, but full price is out of my league.

Would you consider this an OK deal? I'm kinda new to preowned, and am on the fence about this, risks and what not.

I wouldn't trust westerners with their "practically new" ratings.

Saw this from the last thread and damn im not one for lewd figs but this is one i would be really tempted to get.

Years ago you could search amazon according to the size of the discount. I tried lots of old search shortcuts, but none of them work anymore. Anyone know if it's still possible to search by the discount? I like to see what's bargain binned.

Google search yields multiple results for TW forwarding services, however their fees would be 700% of the actual cost of the book if you are ok with that.

E.G. letsgobuy-tw.com/how-it-works-

That's a pretty notable 2chan user who does small addons to existing figures. Those figures don't have collars chains masks and strap ons. You'll have to buy them separately. Stuff like that is easy to find though.

Thank you. If I'm reading that correctly it says the price is roughly $5 USD for that actual manga. Paying like $40 for it would kinda suck, but I don't think there are many other options.

>on vacation until Sept 18
>27 manga left in stock
Fuuuuuuck.

Well I was exaggerating a bit, its more on the line of 200 Base Fee + 20 Per item + 200 Shipping charges + Shipping (think 200 again) and an extra 4.4% paypal fee and the total is around...

27 dollars, shipped to the us

Alternativelly you could wait and hope for a JPN release, Hirame often does that.

Hmmm

Idol fags will buy anything as long as it has their idol waifu on it.

made in Japan but says China.

What a slut.

Is that that one 1:1 Kashima statue or just a scale?

how do i remove broken joints that got detached inside a figs foot/head? my shelf fell and a few figs have joints stuck

I would suggest buying a tiny headstone and writing a eulogy.

Botes? Botes.

Naw, that's a 1/7 Kashima whose thighs I've been drooling over for months.

1/7

All hail Amakuni: maker of boats, destroyer of wallets.

Prototype fucking when?

Mutsu coming SOOON

So am I

Man, that skirt is so short it may as well not even be there. And speaking of figures so sexualized it starts to get tacky...

I O W A
O
W
A

Not sexualized enough, and I rather I have boats in non damaged boats. Floating devices included

Look at all that FREEDOM

Monster Girl Quest Alice figure when

I believe there's a blurb on buyfags.moe with information to repair something that basic.

I would love this if they'd captured the titty bounce in the original image better. But then, she's just standing in this statue so I wished she looked heavier.

T H I G H S

ayy I have this figure and I love it. her haregi is very detailed and the colours used are awesome. Also love her face, stronger did a great job imo. pricing wise, $160 usd is decent for brand new.

Those are some big guns.

When hell freezes over and we're allowed to have nice things. Hell, even disregarding Alice I'd like some more exotic skin colors in general.

Iowa's a high tonnage kind of girl.

youtu.be/BFFfqTLv_zM?t=1m18s
youtu.be/y7KFk9lO4D4
youtu.be/aINLOUPgOCc

>more than half of 1/1 scale buyers are foreigners

Does he have some sort of special permit for those guns?

Sorry that we have so much more money than the rest of you filthy non-American poorfags.

Considering the tiny ass apartments in Japan, I'm not surprised

They are not talking about murrika only, retard.

>implying most of the Japanese sales to foreign countries aren't from the US
Sorry to hurt your feelings, Europoor.

Most sales are to Hong Kong, Taiwan and China, returd.

Not from yurop, but if previous 1/1 releases have shown anything is that chinese otakus are the most likely to order them.

Whatare the chances of this NOT getting delayed?

15%

why does alice books suck?
how do i find out why they havent shipped my stuff?

mfc links??

Pre-orders are opening soon! Should i ?

about 3:50

1:1s from japan are more expensive than 1:1s from western companies. The 1:1s from western companies are better too. Just an observation. Maybe they should move manufacturing to the west.

I placed an order with another forwarding service. Their minimum service fee was either 15% of the value or 300 NTD. I put in for 3 copies because why the hell not. Wish me luck.

something like this would cost less than 15k USD?
youtube.com/watch?v=YP-ESyGGkxo

i doubt it

yes!

I should probably be thinking about the ramifications of this, or the realities of production, but instead all I can think is: A sleeveless denim jacket? In 2017?

Do want. Did GSC/Max Factory jump onto the 1:1 train yet?

who's the purple haired girl? she's pretty cute

>Nothing in the mail
>Nothing to pay for for most of another month
My mailbox is empty and so am I.

>mailman: so what's amiami?

They will literally never ask.
>retard posts 4k picture of a box.

Bullshit.

>mailman: here you go, sign here (i've got a hundred more of these things to deliver today, i could not care less, please sign so i can get back to work).

"It's pronounced A-Miami. They're a Japanese beachwear company."

I have, on rare occasions, made bits of small talk with my mail person, that's not impossible. The ones that deliver your stuff over the counter seem more chatty though, I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of us got asked by them.

Like this?
youtu.be/IwBS6QGsH_4?t=1m09s

I thought of the same song while I was typing that post.

Postal operator here, asking about post without them starting the convo is mega frowned upon

Fun thing, my mailman usually knows the big boxes marked as FRAGILE or the Mandarake ones belong to me, he can tell since they are at the post office since, apparently, no one else locally gets similar boxes.

He's a damn bro

I got these in last week. They're pretty cute.

>Only frowned upon
>No one else is around to hear the conversation generally
>No customers are likely to even care much regardless
Not exactly the strongest deterrent; not wanting to be nosy and/or not giving a fuck likely drive not asking just as much. I've gotten a few "Oh, Japan!"s myself and while I wasn't with the postal service I've been responsible for handing over mail and sometimes there is a temptation to ask.

I've done that in reverse once or twice.
>Go down to local PO to grab package I couldn't sign for
>Packages are on a rack clearly visible from the door where you hand over the slip
>Person grabbing the mail has to search but I see that " FRAGILE, HANDLE WITH CARE" or Mandarake logo and just know
>Direct them straight to it

>Our proxy service is temporarily suspended until September 4.
Is Meme in Japan on extended vacation or something? It's September 4th. Fucking lazy French people.

Just preordered this pretty lady.

I shudder to think about the shipping cost. It's gonna be only thing I'll be able to get in June. Hopefully my other stuff doesn't get pushed into June.

>still no shots of her ass

There is no ass

>mailman: fuck you, I hate you, I hate my job, I hate packages, I hate traffic and I hate stairs. Don't waste my time with chatter, just sign here so I can continue my shitty job and maybe finish on time for just once.
I never worked as a mailman but I did work retail and we literally couldn't care less what you are buying, just get it over with as quick as possible and fuck off.

>I hate my job
I don't think many mailmen think that way unless they're just bitter. Postal workers get damn good pay and benefits for unskilled labor.
That being said you are probably right about the overall sentiment of just wanting to get done and go home.

Good choice.
It's easily the best pick out of all the Jeannes, the face is decent, the braid looks good (Big plus for me) and some of the smaller details you just can't brush off.

Christ this month is so expensive for me.

>Need new phone
>Need new laptop
>University books
>University deposits
>Brother's birthday
>And preorders

>Not having those last 4 already budgeted since you knew of these things prior to them happening.
Make a fucking spreadsheet, damn, if you can't at least reasonably gauge how much you'll have after figures+Food+bills you're being irresponsible.

Good thing you budgeted correctly. You did, right?

Gosh I want this figure to bin so much.

>Have Jam, Jack-O, Camilla and Chichi on pre-order
>All come out this month

Like, I know probably all of these will get delayed, but in the off chance I'm skipping the payment of Jam and Chichi

>Only miku I pre ordered because it's cute as fuck
>"It's just another Miku it'll bin"
>">Pre ordering Mikus"
>Check PO, then Ami page
>Price raised by 2k and orders are closed.
My smug will engulf the planet.

Of course. I've already got the money for my next three years of tuition. With that said, it's still unpleasant having to fork out so much in just a month, and unexpected setbacks are never welcome.

I just want to see user drink his cum

I've also worked retail and I sometimes took an interest in what was being purchased. You're not the entirety of the world, be sure to allow for other viewpoints, especially considering the number of packages this thread must see come through in a day.

Amiami does that to figures past a few months and when their release is soon you know. Doesn't necessarily mean it wont bin.

I'm almost certain it's done for figures that are getting orders.
Raising the price on something that isn't selling is retarded.

Which is every other figure, its not something particularly rare, that would be the few times they actually lower the discount within 24 hours from the start of preorders.

Perhaps they're trying to trick you into thinking they're selling so the FOMO kicks in.

Amiami does that as figures approach release date; seems to be a common occurrence, sell out or no. Figures will bin after release sometimes too, it's too early to be smug, though if it does bin your butthurt will be that much better.

>Perhaps they're trying to trick you into thinking they're selling
How about that, I already had the tab open and everything. The kikes know us too well.

And that is a different case, Kotobukiya figures are often put up multiple times during the preorder period, and that is particularly visible with popular ones where they seem to sell out several times .

Bunny char did, Olivia did, the slutterflies as well and so on.

Whoa... so.. you're saying, the popular figures tend to cause stock turmoil?
Wow....

Really cool blog faggot

He's right in that you don't see the same thing happen with other manufacturers often. Caster there went up and down on multiple sites three or more times in the span of a week. With other companies you'll maybe see stock come back for a while in a few weeks or so but nothing like that. Now whether or not that's Koto playing their stock hand close to their chest or they do it intentionally to rile up customers is a different story.

No one forced you to read it, pig-fucker.

Doesn't matter if you doubt it. Life-sized replicas go for less than $2000 in the west.

My father worked as a mailman so I always understood how rough their job is for them.
I hope the least you guys can do for your local mailmen is to hand them a nice cold bottled water as you send them on their way for delivering your plastic butts. They'll appreciate it very much.

That's not what I said, read again retard. Happens with koto figures, the rest rarely have multiple restocks during the preorder period.

He would shoot me If I did that these days, its rainy and cold all fucking day long.

He spoilered it.

" and that is particularly visible with popular ones where they seem to sell out several times"

I work as a mailman, I do rural routes so its pretty damn easy. Only have to get off the vehicle for a business, apartments, and the occasional large package/signatures.