So pol...

So pol, are you ready to set aside your gender stereotypes and explain to me why its ok for a girl to play with a dump truck, but its not for a boy to play with dolls?

Because they will grow up to be like you

And whats wrong with that? Are you offended or afraid your son might prefer to play with barbies?

Really doesnt matter before 5 after that they need to play with guns or they will be come cock sucking faggots like OP.

I don't think it's wrong for a boy to play with dolls, but it definitely is wrong to inject him with female hormones and invert his penis because he plays with dolls

Because masculinity is strength.

yes, i fear my child will be expected to take on all the responsibilities of a man by the same people who refuse to give him the tools to do so

are you fucking daft?

I will let my kids play with anything. I wouldn't mind my daughter playing with toy cars because it helps you learn the physics, and mobility of cars, and I would like my children to be good drivers when they are ready.

Now on the other hand I would totally let my son play with a doll, but I would ridicule him relentlessly until he decided to play with something else.
Shame is a very strong coercion tactic with young children. It gets even stronger the older they get too.

This.

Thats not an arguement. Why is it bad for a boy to play with dolls?

you ready to set aside your gender stereotypes and explain to me why its ok for me to fuck dead babies?

False equivalency. Wtf does my question have anything to do with you being a fucking weirdo?

The same reason it's bad to paint their nails.
They aren't out there falling down, getting hurt, and learning valuable life lessons men need to know when they are playing barbies, and painting their fucking nails.

While we are at it you should have two children as well. Sibling rivalries, and interactions are one of the best ways to help your kids not be autistic as fuck.
I bet there's a lot of only children on this website.

Because that would be gay, common sense is needed in America.

you're the one who's weirdly concerned with what little boys do, pedofag

fpbp

Slide Thread. SAGE

Yeah, and why cant they do both?

>dolls
What’s wrong with action figures? Are there he man, gi joe and transformer figures anymore?
And how about LEGO or even model kits?
All it’s doing is reinforcing the notion that being a stay at home dad is normal, while the wife goes to work and has multiple work husbands?

Why do you hate normal families and also
>pol
If that doesn’t scream shill, then your 1 Post by this ID should.
Inb4 your second and last reply
>meme flag
It’s like you guys don’t even lurk here

Because playing with dolls is a gateway drug of being a fag. Being a fag will close lots of door for the kid, especially in the time when far right dickheads still refuse to move on with changes and leave the fags the fuck alone.

It's okay and kids do play with gender roles as they do with anything else. Kids even play as freaking dinosaurs or whatever, it's partly how they learn and socialize. The problem is that social workers and other fucks immediately think that a kid is transgender or some shit if they see one play the opposite gender's roles. There seems to be an increasing amount of cases of authorities taking kids away because the parents don't agree, rightfully so, with hormone treatment on 6-year-olds. Sick.

I played with babries as a kid

I'd always take there shirts off and massage their milkers

>why its ok for a girl to play with a dump truck, but its not for a boy to play with dolls?

Dolls are for girls, toys that act as tools are for boys.

This

fpbp

dolls are gay and that kid should be bullied. action figures are fucking way cooler, fuck gay nigger dolls.

There's a big difference between a boy playing with a doll and force feeding your 8 year old hormone replacement drugs so he can cut off his micropenis when he's 17. I have no problem with a girl playing with a truck or a boy playing with a doll.

No one said anyhting about force feedingnthem hormones or cutting their penis off.

A girl can (somewhat) drive a truck. A man can never have a baby.

One of my earliest childhood memories is getting my Christmas present mixed up with someone else's, I got a girl's baby doll instead of whatever I was supposed to have.

I had a righteous tantrum about it. It upset me at an age when I didn't know shit about gender indoctrination or whatever you call it. This was something that wasn't for me, it repulsed me that it would be given to me, and it hurt my dignity. Any boy who wouldn't have the same reaction isn't right in the head.

most boys aren't interested in playing with dolls

This, it's so fucking obvious.

Playing as a child is training for being an adult.

Don't make a little boy play like a girl, then wonder why he grows up to be weak willed and pathetic.

/thread pretty much

Me too, buddy, me too.

The kids will stereotype themselves. Left to their own devices, most girls will opt to play with a doll and most boys will opt to play with a dump truck. When told to draw "whatever you want! :)" most girls will draw their family and most boys will draw an incomprehensible action scene.

>leaf has a point

Welp, /thread

hope you never become a father
you also make the baby dumbass, you don't need to carry it to be a parent you have the same rights on your baby as your wife and you need to know how to take care of him

OP the problem is not toys, is telling bs transhuman propaganda or suppressing the child or giving drugs to the child constantly creating a huge mess

it's not okay for girls to play with dump trucks

>he's letting his kid come in contact with plastics the moment he's born
No thanks.

Because one day he'll start to think he's a girl then decide to cut off his penis and become a "girl" and after a few years he starts to doubt his decisions and wants to become a boy again. But he realizes he can't because it already been ten years and it's too late to change back. So the only solution he sees is ending his own life. And after his death I have to spend years comforting my wife ,going to therapy and deal with crippling depression all because some feminist cunt told my son he can become a girl and that men are evil. I have know problem with transgenderism because to me it's a self regulating system because the trannies eventually kill themselves but I do have a problem when try to push that shit on to children and especially if one of those children were my son.

Because, the chances she will just grow up to be a daughter that can take care of herself, and be a good wife and mother is far greater than that son becoming a man who can take care of himself and be a good father..
Is this easymode? Obvious answer retarded OP