You guys are probably going to call bullshit on this story but my life is a joke so I'll share anyway

You guys are probably going to call bullshit on this story but my life is a joke so I'll share anyway.

>be me
>23 year old man with little experience with women
>my sister said that she knew a girl at work that was looking for a guy and said we'd be a good match
>we end up going out for coffee together, she's actually very beautiful and intelligent, we hit it off
>start dating her
>everything is going exceptionally well, I had fallen in love
>after 6 weeks of dating she reveals to me that she is pregnant
>of course, I want to keep the baby, I was raised Christian and am against abortion. As well, I always wanted to be a father
>a week later, I propose to her
>she accepts and says she wants me to meet her parents first
>she still isn't really showing signs of being pregnant and would like them to believe the child was not born out of wedlock due to the fact that they are very religious
>I agree and we plan the roadtrip two states over
>we pull up to this beautiful house and her parents come out to greet me
>I learn that her father is an investment banker and her mother is a lawyer
>when I saw them, I realized
>they looked like Jewish caricatures
>when I was alone with my fiance I asked "I never knew you were Jewish, I thought you said your family was from France"
>she responded that they immigrated from France but were ethnically and religiously Jewish
>she breaks the news of the wedding and the parents are very happy, but I can only marry with their blessing if I convert to Judaism and raise the child Jewish
>at this point I just go along with it, I'm in too deep
>the father brings me down to a synagogue
>spoke with a Rabbi and he gave me a lot of matieral to study
>I'm suppose to be brought before a Bais Din at the beginning of March here to be tested and accepted into the Jewish faith

Truth be told, I don't think the Holocaust happened and that Jews are a cancer on the west. Yet here I am. I am the Jew.

Being accepted into Judaism doesnt make you a jew. Theyll never accept you if you arent ethnically jewish

>I was raised Christian and am against abortion
>premarital sex

You're degenerate like the rest of them. Fuck off and burn in hell heretic.

>007
We've got a new mission for you, double O seven. You are to infiltrate the Jewish fate and learn everything about them. You talk like they talk, eat what they eat and like what they like, BUT, you report to Sup Forums.

That too

updooted

Pushover goy

you stumbled into the tribe! now you're part of the tribe! the tribe that runs the whole world!

This..... And you are fucked.... If your chick is based maybe you can talk her into slowly moving away from Judaism, and anal. Maybe you can talk her into anal... Thats all you got going for you my man.

>marrying someone after 6 weeks
you're either retarded or larping
in either case fuck off

This. You're our only hope, Obi Won Jewnobi.

Obviously fake, but thanks for the chuckle.

Poast Kazahar milkers

Jewish girls do anal.

Hahaha wow, the things some people do for poon.

wait, so whose kid is it ? the story reads like she was already pregnant. i think your sister cucked you,, set you up with her pregnant jew friend because youre such a beta.

This.
Was my first thought. You'd better find out, OP.
As for the other parts, I agree with the other anons. Infiltrate, report, and expose. You've got a lifetime to do it and to raise a good Christian child.
Also slowly redpill your wife. First on leftism, then multiculturalism, race, niggers and Muslims. And only at last on Jews. If you're careful enough you can manage.

this must be larp, there is no way it's true

also
>1 post by this ID

This, after you learned that she was jewish you should have told her to get an abortion.

>a Jewish man see a sign outside saying "convert to Catholicism and receive $100.00
>figures he'll just fake it just to receive the money then go back to his Synagogue
>tells his Rabbi what he's doing so he knows it isn't for real
>goes to the church to convert and get the money
>a few days later he sees his Rabbi downtown
>the Rabbi asks if he did it yet and got the money
>the man says "oh that's all it ever is with you people, all about the money"
Don't get too sucked in bro.

>You guys are probably going to call bullshit on this story but my life is a joke so I'll share anyway.

I don't even have to finish reading the first line before telling you that is that way

You didn't use condom, so you deserve judaism.

This is an obvious question, but are you sure the child is yours? Don't marry her till the spawn pops out and you do a genetic test.

JUST

Grats on becoming a fake jew, just like them.

I'm sure I've seen this pasta before