Pandora Hearts

Thoughts on this series? I personally felt as though the anime was just OK but was later floored by the manga.

I couldnt get into the first chapter.

One of the weirdest manga I've read, even weirder than dorohedoro.
It was GREAT

What's so special about the manga?

I'm interested in the manga after watching the anime, but I hear it's a confusing clusterfuck and that kind of shies me away from it.

Alice was pretty

J A C K
plot twist everywhre seriusly

The anime was fucking garbage. Horrible production values and an anime-original ending that doesn't even provide a conclusion.
But the manga was quite decent. I need to reread it at some point to really nail down whether it's overcomplicated or whether I didn't read it closely enough the first time. It was hard to keep track of everything while it was running because of how slow the translations were.

Discount Soul Eater

I remember the first time I read the manga I caught up with translations are the B-Rabbit reveal. The entire manga is just a series of plot twists and I loved every moment of it.

Great mango, Jun mochizuki da besto

Jack did ______ wrong

Plot twists. Basically everything that you see on the anime was a huge lie.

It was a very fun ride to be honest.

He did it all for his waifu. You would've done the same.

>tfw finally finished collecting the manga

Manga has always been better than anime when it comes as a medium.

Are you familiar with Pandora Hearts?
The gap in execution between the manga and anime is way worse than normal.

I've read the manga and watched the anime. BUT I haven't finished reading the manga because when I started, there was only a handful of chapters translated.

I have completely forgotten about it to this day.

Doesn't he actually hate Lacie though?

>tfw have the first issue of Vanitas but no Pandora hearts

It's probably my favorite series

>I hear it's a confusing clusterfuck and that kind of shies me away from it.

Probably from people who only read it once throughout serialization and had month-long gaps between each chapter.

It brought to this world the greatest treasure that is Abyss so it's great no matter what.

nearlyeverything

Kevin a best

I couldn't keep up with the plot twists.

What's yhe verdict on Vanitas no Carte? I've been holding off on it since I don't want to make reading it a monthly thing if the experoence of reading PH is anything to go by.

And the greatest thing was that it all made sense and was pre-planned by the author.
Basically what plottwists should look like.
Also fuck that final chapter, I fucking cried a river

At least the translating team was awesome enough to put many TNs about what chapters they were referencing each new chapter.

I only read the first chapter and I wasn't feeling it much.

It's alright, though I didn't have high expectations of it in the first place. The character designs are good, and I'm sure the inner workings of the story will come into play sooner or later.

You haven't read this series until you've read it twice. The story's all there clear on the pages but it's so dense and weird that another go-through is pretty much needed to catch.

Adaptation is fucking awful in all aspects aside from godlike OST.
Listening it while reading the last chapter felt really emotional.
Overall it's certainly among my favourite titles.

No happening yet.

Why are the scans for this manga so awful?

Only the OST and op/ed were mind blowing since they're Yuki's work, and deserve to be used in a new anime production for this manga.

Their arc made me understand how otherwise reasonable young women could fall down the dark path of fujoshism.

The B-Rabbit's theme is pretty awesome.

Feels like someone went around the internet removing any semblance of PH scans in good resolution and without awful site watermarks.
Fallen Syndicate links seems to be dead.

Nothing alike

The characters in the 10-15 chapters that I've read of this are quite bland, and the interactions/dialoge is boring.

Does it get better?

Manga is an underrated epic journey

It starts off really bland but it is an extremely enjoyable read once everything starts coming together.

The anime is OK, but holy shit, manga is a fucking masterpiece

Is it that good? I liked the anime, so maybe I should pick up the manga.

Yeah your only option is kami or torrents

Everyone in this thread, say with me:
"I WANT A FUCKING REMAKE (with the entire plot, needless to say)!"

Pandora Hearts Brotherhood would be awesome.

It's kind of an exponential curve. Starts out bad and ramps up to be incredible later.

Raven = Clown > Shota Rabbit > Glasses Workaholic > muh darkness child murderer > angry bookworm rich boy >>>>>> new darkness avatar with bedhair > literal shit > brother-complex psychopath >>>>>>> jack

All girls are worst girl.

>rehash of alice in wonderland
>weird

It was pretty straightforward.

Jack's twweeeeeest really disappointed me. Here I thought there was an interesting, tragic character. But author made him an edgy muh dik retard.

I started out liking both of them and ended up hating both of them.

Oz's cowtit sister was great fuc you

She's a dumb slut who likes worstboy (other than jack). She was a hindrance the entire time and never did anything interesting.

but she was thicc

>tfw read the last 30 or so chapters twice
>Still didn't understand many things
Am I dumb?