Ask a black girl anything

ask a black girl anything

im american but not african american ethnically so you cant ask me about black culture

im 20 and in college

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyiOy0sYowU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Black but not African American
>Black culture
Well, what is it now?
Are you African or American Black?

can you leave?

why do black people smell like shit?

think they mean islander

proofs?

>black
>cant ask about black culture

So what the fuck are you and why havent you posted tits to quell my jungle fever.

post feet

and when you leave please tell everyone you meet to visit Sup Forums.org and also please return tomorrow as well.

Do you think whites and black should live together?

Why / why not?

Who you dating? Man/woman? Black/White?

My parents are African. I am first gen american. Stop being ignorant.

Show us your tots

Or you can get the fuckkkk out

Nobody asks questions in here, its just ranting

You're welcome

>first intention: tits and timestamp or gtfo
but you're black and no one wants to see this, so just gtfo

Are there enough trees for you to effectively get around in America?

i'm thinking maybe, just maybe, that makes you african american

wich2huwudufuq?

Why she has wipipo hair

Do you believe the we wuz kangz shit? Because it really isn’t true.

What did you think of the Black Panther movie? Did it make you long for a Wakandan paradise of your own?

50 buck says you're a liberal and leaning towards being a filthy commie

No. African Americans are the descendants of slaves and it's important to differentiate different black groups.

>black

Well safe to say im not gonna ask you to post your feet because they'll look like turds anyway

White and black people can live together... white people need to stop being racist tho
no bf
I'm wondering that too
no i think im in the middle

Please go. Black women are a cancer in America. You can’t compete with us without government help.

Youre black and born in america, youre african american. Anyone who looks at you will not give a shit about that differentiation

Really? How bad is the dating scene where you are?

>white people need to stop being racist tho
We have our reasons. Stop killing us then.

It's not about how I look. Culturally I'm very different from AA people. Only similarity is surface level.

Forgot pic.

It's OK. I just don't date because my parents are strict and I'm crazy lol

What do you think of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=hyiOy0sYowU

Are you Christian? What to do you think of african americans and the ghettos they have created?

nigger

quality post right here

Have you done your racial duty and gone to see the we wuz supa heroes n shit movie?

Is it true that you go to Planned Parenthood for an abortion when you pull your tampon out and it's only string?
Also, do they really have a rewards program?

I'd say tits or GTFO but that's basically beastiality to ask a nigger.

i guess i'll have to spoonfeed your blackass on this one

Af·ri·can A·mer·i·can
ˈafrəkən əˈmerəkən/
US
noun
noun: African American; plural noun: African Americans

a black American.

adjective

Would you like to be SLAVED?

Have you ever been raped?

What is the race you prefer to have sexual relations with

Do you like older white men? Asking for a friend. Like 35, like twice your age. Also polite sage.

Don't bother. May as well have said my parents are subhuman savages and you guys were nice enough to let us in. Welfare pidgeon.

Why do niggers think they are literal royalty and walk around with a sense of entitlement? Are they children? Are there no mature niggers to tell them it's retarded?

ask a white boy anything

im american but not european american ethnically so you cant ask me about european culture

im 20 and in high school

you're a nigger

eh im a loose christian
it's because of systematic racism, feminism back in the day that ruined the family unit, etc. and not because of individual decisions

shut up
idk im a virgin and dc about planned parenthood
can't answer, virgin.
if they're attractive and have money, sure. otherwise it's dumb to date older men.

>No. African Americans are the descendants of slaves and it's important to differentiate different black groups.
Do you ever make fun of them for that? Because they're ancestors were slave in Africa too.

So... What are the cultural diferences?
I always tought black slaves imported they manners and values. Or the lack of them.

are you twi or something

Amini? Beth?
Didn't know you lurked.

WTF?

What state are you from?

Post nudes

you are not only attempting to redefine the english language but you are projecting much. multitasking. clever girl. why your ID change?

Yet somehow I bet you either listen to hip hop, says "ya'll", speaks with ebonics when triggered and praises Oprah.

>muh wakanda

from all I see
>paki posters > poo posters
why is this?

What's your proof that systematic racism and feminism destroyed the black family? Even during slavery and through the suffragette movement, the black family was strong. It wasnt until the 1970's that the black family took a dip.

YOU ARE LITERALLY AFRICAN AMERICAN.

I hate to be the one to say it, but the word you're looking for is "nigger".

> I'm black, but I'm not a nigger. My family is directly from Africa and has not raised me under nigger gang culture.
> in before questions about flaming tires and mud cookies.

Is your mom smoking hot with an accent? I had a 10/10 client with an accent that was very friendly towards me, even in front of her husband. Is your dad a cuck? What do you sound like?

and also double negative, i.e

>i dont got no money

Is black panther supposed to be how black people see movies with white people? Or was it really just that poorly written?

What country did you emigrate from? Are you here temporarily (ex. as a university student) or are you a citizen? What do you think of urban black culture?

>shut up
invalid argument. i am right and you are wrong. i win. nya nya nya nya nyaaa nyaaaaaaah. pbbbbbbbbbt

Can a politician win support among Black women without promising gibs?

You can't really compare yourself to the African Americans. You have to already be aware of the problems within the African American community. Some African people are very articulate, but they are far out numbered and overpowered by the violent and ignorant.

What do you think of the intelligence deficiency that exists in the majority of the African heritage peoples? What is the world going to have to do to come to terms with this?

I used to when I was younger but it's dumb to
differences i noticed are that AA care less about education and marriage. A large percentage of AAs have kids OOW and that's a disgrace in my culture. My parents speak an African language. We have traditional clothing. We have our own parables, etc. american culture and various african cultures differ significantly.
i dont do any of that.
I was born in america so im a citizen.
urban black culture is degenerate.

Nice try 40 yr old white guy. You know the rules.

>You lyin ho!
We know you accidentally fucked yo grandad when you was trickin for rock and fried chicken

Let me guess you're a black woman who hates black culture. Let's just clear it up right now. If you get away from black culture your fellow blacks will hate you. No matter what us whites will hate you even if you try to not be like other blacks. You will always be a nigger, you know that right?

Are you proud to be an american? Follow up how do your parents feel about what this country has given them?

>im different than AA
>blames whitey

If white people are racist.
Why did you come to a white man's coutry?
You fucking nigger.
Go live in the niggerhood,don't interact with whites unless its mandatory.

You are just a different kind of slave now. Hint, most non-whites and whites are in the same boat.

I can hate black culture and be friends with AAs. I have many AA friends but they're not degenerate. One of my friends wants to go to med school like me. I don't care about white people.
Yeah, I guess. My parents are grateful.

>You are just a different kind of slave now. Hint, most non-whites and whites are in the same boat.

This. We are a slave to what the shekel is cooking up.

Black guy here. What are you doing on Sup Forums of all places? I just come here to laugh at whites and shitpost. Curious as to why you’re here.

(you)

What is your opinion on Jews?

Are you aware that nobody likes African American women? Not even your own kind will marry you.

she's here to tell us that african americans arent african americans

>mutt thinking he's pure black

don't you know the Sup Forums rule?
if you wanna claim that you actually are a female then you must post tits with timestamp to prove it
ignoring this post just means that you're a fucking larper who deserve to be beheaded

sage

the best thing is that this place has become some kind of numale normie place where people don't enforce that rule
it's quite sad
>tfw ull never have 2015 Sup Forums back
shit started going down from that year on

>crazy

you mean ugly.

show tits

>systematic racism
>white privilege
all sheboons are fucking commies and need to die

Who cares? I’m attractive as fuck, I’m a huge narcissist, I’ll always be better than you. You should be grateful you even have the honor to talk to me. I fuck women that wouldn’t even touch you but tell you what if you’re a good boy you can have the privilege of having my girls drop my semen in your mouth like a bird. Feed you some liquid courage.

stop it, cuck white boi

cuckold fetish is the most disgusting fetish is the whole universe

*in

Lol. You literally hold the white mans sack back as they power fuck your women. Get wrecked you baby penis faggot nip.

>white people need to stop being racist tho

How can blacks say this with a straight face when you're just as racist as other races? The constant victimization is why many of you never move forward but many are stuck in the ghetto and prison. Stop blaming the white man for your problems and get your shit together. No one's gonna help you but yourselves. Stop feeling sorry for yourselves.

>I used to when I was younger but it's dumb to
No it's not. They need to wake the fuck up.

you hate whites?
are you oppressed?
should african states give up black majority/black supremacy because someone cries?

>when being an african american is so embarrassing to other blacks they start differentiating

umm actually im not african american im biblio american, look it up

What is your opinion on the science that shows Blacks are bound to be more voilent and commit more crime relative to whites?

This is due to the fact Melanin is a hormone which increases aggression in animals and black Africans possess naturally higher levels of testosterone than whites leading to a higher risk of anger and aggravation.

i'm a white male having been here for only half a year yet have managed to bang 10 girl already, which is something you fucking niggers cannot achieve forever