How can you truly say you love your waifu if you don't have the physique to carry her?

How can you truly say you love your waifu if you don't have the physique to carry her?

My waifu is light and graceful like a feather.

>not being the sheath to your waifu's sword
Pleb.

I could OHP my waifu for reps user

I can do free standing handstand push ups and one arm pull ups, user. I have respectable strength in a pound for pound basis.

She's a little over a hundred pounds, you don't have to be that strong to carry somebody like that.

Mai waifu is not fat.

Oh I do.
It's what keeps me going.
I don't know what kind of numbers the other Rounds put up, but I'm sure I bench more than all of them.

Working on it.

What does it matter if your waifu is 2D anyway

My waifu is a short pettanko but she is doing her best!

But I want to be the one carried

Look at it from the other perspective.
Would she really want her huzbando to be an out-of-shape weakling?

How many of you have waifus that would make an unhealthy web dwelling nerd their husbando?

Well you see, take unhealthy out of those descriptors and it's not so bad.

>Height: 150 cm
>Weight: 36 kg
I'm pretty sure I'd have no trouble carrying her. I'm probably big enough to be one of those faceless fat guys that are going around mating pressing girls.

Imagine

That's not really a healthy weight is it?

Mine. She is an extremely fit girl but the MC of her series is as much of a nerd otaku as me except unlike me he is out of shape.

Lolis are light.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

Nah, she's pretty underweight.

Give her the extra dose of mapo tofus BAKA.

She'll be eating for two soon, not to worry.

What kind of man can't carry their waifu and child with the same arm?

But I do.

She is just 5ft1in, it isn't like she is heavy at all.

>Working on it.
We're all going to make it

; - ;

God I wanna fucking die.

my waifu can carry me, peasant

These manga/anime make me so sad. I couldn't finish kare kano either because it just reminded me of how depressing my life is

Most anons on this board are fat fucks and can probably carry their shit waifus like they carry their cheetos bags.

>not wanting you're waifu to carry you
Literal subhuman.

It's not like she's gonna die from it.

If you're waifu is so fat that you need to be trained to carry her you should probably get a new one.

>skinnyfat the post

You need to go back .

My max deadlift is a little over 5pl8. My waifu is 153cm tall and weighs like 90 pounds.

Manlets when will they ever learn

You're not 2D, so you can't carry her.

These thinly veiled /fit/threads are unbecoming of Sup Forums, because the physical body is 3DPD no matter what.

They will never learn, which is why they try to make themselves more appealing by lifting weights and shaping their puny muscles, even though it's an effort in futility because a tiny man will always look weak and ridiculous next to a real man.

If you're too fat and you don't even train then you don't deserve your waifu.

Browsing Sup Forums isn't that bad.

If you don't lift then it doesn't matter how tall you are, dumb lanklet.

>height: 154 cm
>weight: 48 kgs (105 lbs)

Pretty sure I can still lift her, and I haven't been to the gym in years.

I mean, most japanase females are 1,5 meters tall and weight like 50-60 kg, carrying someone like that is probably something that anybody that is not a skeleton can do. In any case as I do go to the gym I am able to carry her fine.

The state of Sup Forums is, at times, more depressing than a single chapter of 20th century boys

t. manlet

>Rare Rurufag

Cute waifu.