Why is Norway such a fucking paradise? I mean seriously...

Why is Norway such a fucking paradise? I mean seriously, how can other countries even HOPE to keep up with this kind of perfection?

Q predicted this....

predicted what?

Doesnt even come close to the greatness of Slovenia.

no niggers.

If you remove all of the spic & nigger crime stats in America, we become safer than Norway.

Not sure about that, America has a gun culture and a lot of white trash as well, income equality is huge which is even most crime is committed by whites. Maybe some states like Maine or Vermont could be comparable to Norway though.

>Slovenia
Nice country but poor af

Because they have a small population and it's a homogeneous society (no niggers)
plus they're sad as fuck

that's my goblino, don't mind him.

Burger is Fiskeland, and no I cannot snakker fiske.

IT SO GOD DAMN BORING HERE. It is fucking beautiful, but once that fades there is nothing to do here but drink and hike. No one talks to anyone, they are so god damn indifferent to each other. It is pure darkness for 2 months and pure sunlight for 3 months. It is frozen for 2/3 of the fucking year.

The food is so god damn boring. It is hotdogs, shitty pizza, beef/pork burgers, and cheap meat + potatoes. The fucking think salt is a spice, and put paprika on everything. 50 god damn versions of chips, all paprika flavored. Sure they pay you well, but a beer costs 4 fucking dollars, and half your salary goes to taxes.

>be Norwegian
>get depressed
>commit suicide

>gun
How do you argue against Switzerland, then?

lol democracy index

hahahahaha
hahahahah

stay cucked, boys

Wait until the oil, debt accumulation and the welfare that keeps the niggers pacified goes...

The cozy and much admired "Nordic Paradises" will be the first ones to be drowning in blood.

>Qaspere knew this

actually norway is terrible.

They have a serious deficit in immigrants

We're not poor u cunt..

We are tied with Norway in Quality of life for Children at #1. Ha, we're at least winning at something.

Defending slovene honor since 2014.

aryan blood, now imagine how a pure one would be,its same that this people dont exist anymore

our blood degraded by anatolian subhumans

>beer costs 4 dollars
Is that supposed to be expensive?

Hero right there

They're 99% white

8.5% non european.

that's it. we will destroy it.

We're not homogenous anymore, I think roughly 10-20% of our population comes from non-norwegian people, many of them from Somalia or Pakistan.

>pure darkness for 2 months
>pure sunlight for 3 months
If you can't handle that, move to the southern cities such as Stavanger, Sandnes or Kristiansand.

Maybe 70 years ago.

1 cheap beer at the grocery store, a 6 pack is $24. A beer at a bar cost $12.

desu Germany is much better. I am a refugee frm Afganistan living here in Saarbruken and it is great. In Norway I would not get the same level of treatment, I think germany is the real paradise not Norway

Not even close.
Sorry boyos, Norway is dead you're just not aware of it yet.

is rape really freaquent in afganistan?

Small population, no imperial ambitions, and enough natural resources (fish, oil) for everyone.

I would-t know because I never ask, I assume it must

you lived in that country u should know

It is not. I fell for the /pol memes about how great Norway would be and recently studied there for two years.

I was living in Bergen, the second largest city of Norway. Everywhere I went I saw many Blacks and Browns. In addition, there is a notable number of Gypsies. Garbage like cigarette ends and bubble gums on the streets is prevalent, as well as many graffities. The original charme has been destroyed by modern architecture, many buildings and streets need to be renovated.

Almost all women are extreme feminists and career women, particularly the educated ones, having only few or no children at all. Norwegians are alcoholics, hedonists and materialists.

The king is the greatest cuck, he is pro LGBT and said anyone can be a Norwegian, even Blacks or Afghans. Similarly, the prime minister cannot get enough refugee cock.

>Slovenia
>poor
unironically kys krautnigger

you guys fucked up

Sounds about right, can't even get a Norwegian doctor anymore.