Black user here

Black user here

Why ya'll gotta say such mean shit about us? We just wanna live the American dream man. I don't wanna go back to Africa. I didn't choose to be born Black, why can't you just accept me?

CAN I GET A WAKAWAKAWAKAKANDAAAAAAAAA MAH NIGGAAAAAAA

please tell everyone you meet to visit Sup Forums.org and also please return tomorrow as well.

I am not american, but I think that it's the rethoric of some friends of yours that make whites worried.

Hi, I'm a black person who is very triggered by some of the things I've read here. Like legitimately, I'm mortally wounded by the absolutely vile things I've read here. My feelings are hurt, I feel sad, and an assortment of other emotions that probably haven't even been discovered by science yet. I have a few Jewish friends as well, and they're even more upset than I am. I'm legitimately concerned that he may commit suicide after what he's read here. I don't want to lose my best friend. It's just not fair.

And it's all the fault of you nutbars here on Sup Forums. I thought that a minimally moderated, anonymous internet message board would have a bit more class than this, but it would seem I've been sorely mistaken. As a black person, I feel so hurt and betrayed by a community that I thought I could trust...

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and cry and drown my sorrow binging on something other than fried chicken and watermelon, because I don't eat fried food and the watermelon isn't very juicy or flavorful this time of year. Pic related is me and Becky, my pede gf

nigger

I don't want to and never will return to ireland.
Overcome the insults and be better people than them. that's all you can do. Only cucks live in ireland.

I'm on a business trip in Delaware of all places. The hotel I stayed in is pretty nice. The niggers rented out 6 rooms above us, one beside us. Parties, music, weed, alcohol with literal babies there. All night kept walking the breeze way smoking weed while playing music on their phone. You might have a dream but nigger don't therefore you'll never live down there sterotype

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

I don't hate black people. But I do hate niggers. As long as you aren't a nigger, and just a normal black dude, were cool my man.

post hand with timestamp

bullshit niggers can't write

Vote republican and I'll respect you. I don't respect anybody, regardless of color, if they don't have the mental ability to see that the democrats may use you for votes and pander to you just to stay in power. I'm actually all for racial equality and all that, but it's totally unnecessary to package all that with horribly destructive policy

Man how am I supposed to control the behavior of every black person in the world? I'm an individual man, I never hurt anybody. I don't hate White people, why you gotta hate me?

I have only ever met three black people, and liked them all, but why should I dismiss the experiences of thousands upon thousands of other people? Your and my experiences are not statistically significant. Racism is experience in action and the way to combat it is to be a better person and insist that your friends are better to.

I probably don't hate you, you're probably a decent black person. The 200 niggers that might be around you at any given point, looking at me cross-eyed, those are the niggers I want dead. They want the same for me.

>we
Why do you identify with other niggers like that? Can't you see how terrible they are yourself?

We should unite with our black brothers and sisters. They are a pawn in the leftist machine. We need to take them to the light and the left will crumble.

Stop identifying as a nigger and your problems are solved

You aren't. I get how you feel. I have worked with several good humans that happened to be black. The worst employees I have ever had were all black though. Look at the world around you. You will probably end up a bit racist. White people are mean to you, but they don't break into your house 3 deep and proceed to rob and rape a black family. Most black people have a startling lack of self awareness.

>why can't you just accept me
Accepting yourself is it's own reward.

>Black user here
>why y'all mean
we've had enough of your chimping out and gibsmedat attitude
>wanna live american dream
you can. one of you was president for 8 years straight and hollywood panders to you
>no go to afrika
why not? don't you want to share your american skills and knowledge with other blacks around the world to help abolish african poverty?
>accept me because im black
do something worthy of respect and acceptance. you get nothing for simply existing. make something of yourself. many of us don't accept blacks because their behavior and demeanor are unacceptable. the shootings. the murder. the riots. the poor use of the english language (e.g. ya'll gotta). the more you walk around like the world owes you something the less youll get. so put on your bigboy pants and work boots and do something constructive. also stop hanging onto the slavery thing. it's holding you back by focussing on it.
i dont expect you to comprehend what i just told you. i dare you to prove me wrong

I treat everyone with respect on an individual level.
I hate the black political group in the us. If you identify with them before being American then I hate you too. Same thing for jews and beans. If you prioritize your people over Americans you should be put against the wall

Black and white people aren't ment to live among each other , that's not your fault but that's just how it is , tribalism is the most basic foundation of humanity, once you strip people of that you're in for a rough ride.

In reality you're very lucky white people have such retarded amounts of empathy.

Go on black twitter. It makes /pol look tolerant by comparison.

if you're honest, have a job, attend to your personal hygiene, date women of your own race, and shut the fuck up in a movie theater, then i have no problem with you

I can accept that you're an individual with a good head on his shoulders.
Can you accept that the group you're unfortunately lumped with didn't get it's reputation out of thin air?

Learn how to bait or shut up

Why yall gotta cause problems all the time?

It's not like you don't do the same
See

Why do you keep mugging us?

white user here. hello wakanda warrior with huge dick. africa need you to mine vibranium. they already have nice suit for you. adventure awaits, lets go to africa pharaon. time for melanin magic.

niggers are unable to live the american dream, and therefore are unliked.

kill yourself nigger
go back to wakanda

I don't care about you people at all.

commit suicide? do you need more salt to do it from us. Sup Forums will allways help you with that.

shit was so MAGA

>Why ya'll gotta say such mean shit about us?
Because you're born without a human brain and we're expected to treat you like humans.

OP have you seen black panther yet? asking seriously

This is their space to vent. I'm black too but you have to realize Sup Forums is a place of peace and at the same time a place where everyone can type out how they feel about one another. It's a form of a punching bag.

With that said...
>I don't wanna go back to Africa. I didn't choose to be born Black

You didn't choose to be born black yeah but you're in America. You have it so good you don't realize it. You've basically won the lottery of life as everything is within arms reach if you apply yourself. Ignore the memes and enjoy your short time living.

Shut up Golden Tate, stop ruining the Lions.

Honestly, aside from your astounding crime rates wherever you guys live, I have no issue with you - the same goes for all of our races - as a matter of fact, white nationalists, asian nationalists, black nationalists should work together FOR NOW to stop race-mixing, crush cultural marxists, the rest of the leftists and (((them))) and when victorious go our seperate ways and trade in peace amongst eachother from our different continents/nations. If conflict arises from our sub-races, so different ethnicities and what not, we sort out those problems after - the underlying point is we have the same enemy - you guys just don't know it

It's just bantz, he hate everyone.

that's right wh*te boy

Show hand with time stamped.

And pooper with sharpie

Act like a civilized human being instead of being a nigger. It's that simple.

I second this it would be humiliating for a black man to be submissive to the white man.

>why can't you just accept me?

We can accept you. Change your name from dre'quan'darius to Lloyd. Take remedial English classes. Pull up your pants. Learn to manage money. Get a job. Get married, stay married, raise stable children that graduate from high school and join the military or university or the trades. Pay into the system. Get some skin in the game.

These things are the bare fucking minimum to be functional in our society. If you want to thug out at the Bodega wish a grape flavored blunt wrapper tucked into the brim of your pristine Miami Heat cap with tags attached and have 5 different women knocked up per week then get fucked.

It's not your skin color I hate. It's everything about you that you are able to change but refuse to do so. We have been pushing and pulling and dragging and cajoling and enabling you people for nearly 200 years and you still haven't left the savanna.

Join us in the modern age please. Nothing would make me happier than to have every black American be a fully functional citizen. And I mean that sincerely. Also sage.

It's because they feel threatened due to the jewish media influence.

If you want to be kind to your host culture for once, here's some useful tips:
1. Stop littering.
2. Stop screaming/fighting/shooting each other in public places
3. Start tipping and being kind to people in service industries
4. Greet your white neighbors when they say "Hi"
5. Take your hoodie off when it's not cold/raining outside.
6. Recognize that in-group preference does not equal racism, and stop calling people racist. (Honestly, I don't care so much about this one. Nothing redpills normies faster than being called a racist repeatedly.)
7. Try being honest when confronted about your misdeeds. You might be surprised how this can create a culture of trust.

Get a job.

Every fucking time I see you nogs it's always "why you gotta" "why why why"

Listen up. You are the only ones that can fix your problems. Not us. Stop blaming and come to terms with the fact that haters gonna hate. Fix your shit and do something about it.

Blacks are people yes, but blacks as a people and race cannot function properly in a European/White/Western society. You might counter this by saying there are rich and affluent African Americans. Yes there are rich and affluent African Americans or black Americans but if black people were the majority of the united states, the United States would be a shithole. But how? wheres the proof? well proof is in the history. Black people were in Africa for hundreds of thousands of years. They literally invented nothing and chased zebras around until the whites moved in and gave the Africans, law, medicine, agriculture, architecture, literacy, education, textiles, manufacturing, electricity, improved weaponry, and large amounts of foods. African people are the majority in African countries and they make no use of these things that whites have given them. You give them those things and yet they still cannot feed themselves, there's constant civil wars, there is so much poverty. Some people cant even afford shoes. You might say that's because of white people colonizing, well yeah I guess but If whites never went to Africa, 1, you wouldn't be in America right now. 2. Africans would either still be chasing zebras around in primitive clothing with spears, or be colonized by another country such as china but they wouldn't be able to do that without whites aswell as their weapons and technology were invented by whites. So africans have all of the white mans technology and books and ideas at their disposal yet use it to fund civil wars, genocide white farmers, and achieve nothing but chimp out in their countries and die of diseases due to poverty. African people cannot live in this Westernized European world. Africans are primitive people living in a world of the future, they cant adapt to it. Yes maybe 5% or 10% of Blacks are as intelligent as whites but the Average black IQ is extremely low. You might say but that's because they lack education.

Well you cant learn how to be intelligent you are born with 90% of your intelligence, If two stupid people have a child there is an extremely low chance that the offspring will be a genius with an IQ of over 160.

Oh yeah and Africans rely on Whites, The only reason the african population is sprouting up is due to the fact that whites are feeding them. White countries have spent billions on foreign aid to Africa and Africans and yet with all the food there is still problems. The Africans eat and therefore that causes the populations to go up and that is terrible for Africa because that makes them reliant on Whites which they are because as I stated before and proved, Africans/blacks cannot cope in this European/White/Western world as they lack the intelligence as a race and a people.

Fuck you, you stupid nigger. Go back to your africa and act here like a monkey

Are you a masochist or what? Just don't read it, idiot. Like every negro though.

Anyone who is fine with this is pro hate-speech laws

You have to go back, moon cricket.

Oh yeah and Africans rely on Whites, The only reason the African population is sprouting up is due to the fact that whites are feeding them. White countries have spent billions on foreign aid to Africa and Africans and yet with all the food there is still problems. The Africans eat and therefore that causes the populations to go up and that is terrible for Africa because that makes them reliant on Whites which they are because as I stated before and proved, Africans/blacks cannot cope in this European/White/Western world as they lack the intelligence as a race and a people.

the next animorphs looks interesting

That was a direct call to violence, not a criticism of a race/religion

Will you only date black women? Will not become a faggot rapper? Will be productive and not muh dick n gibs meh dat all over? Will you not gun down other tyrones for stepping on your sneakers?

>I didn't choose to be born Black
but unless you abstain from sex your are bestowing the ccurse of niggerness on other people

csatrate yourself, it's the best for everyone

No niggers ruin everything.

Not your personal blog pavement ape

Start getting your people to vote republican

Why y’all gotta act so fucking thug? We white people hate that shit it makes everything fucking miserable for us and makes us want to get as far away as possible. Just a little compromise here goes a long way,

why you gotta be a clinger, user?

The average American black IQ of 85 is a pretty big fucking deal.

15 IQ points above 100 and you're practically gifted, below it you're fucking retarded.

>*smacks lips loudly*
>robs a store

Eewwww go away

You need to go back

kek

>Why ya'll gotta say such mean shit about us?
user, pic related is what's happening.

Because we try to just go from A to B, living our lives, and you violently assault us or start trouble for absolutely no reason, and at best just act like rude entitled pricks everywhere you go. If blacks didn't act like sociopaths, I wouldn't have any problem with them.

Fuck off nigger, Wakanda is calling you back

>worst employees {choppy choppy} black

i keep hearing in the uk about how great it is that we have so many migrants because they're so hard working. i'm currently working in a large retail store. there is literally not a single black guy (or girl) working anywhere in the store; there are ?two? ?second / third? generation indians / pakistanis and that's it

given that the company would happily force a uniform on them as soon as possible to get a photo of them up, that means they're either not even applying for the jobs or performing absolutely piss poorly in interviews etc.

the last half century / century's worth of the social / political experiment is over. the results are in. it doesn't work. it's just taking time for them to filter out the public at large.

You need to go back and be kangz again in your natural habitat

YOU DONT WANT TO BE LIVING IN AMERICA BUT YOU WANT TO LIVE NEAR WHITES

THE PROXIMITY TO WHITE PEOPLE ISNT A FUCKING HUMAN RIGHT YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER

YOU ARE WORTHLESS, VALUELESS FUCKING NIGHTING

To be honest the black community needs fascism more than ever.

He didn't use the correct pronouns

Take comfort in knowing no matter the race OP is always a faggot.