Re:Creators

Are you ready for the good ending, Sup Forums? It'll be very romantic!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/recreators_tv/status/904569957219876864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My wife Altair is so cute in her new outfit.

Why doesn't Soda just fuck her?

Soda (as Setsuna) will mindfuck him first, or he will tell Altair he is the reason Setsuna killed herself and the world doesn't need to be destroyed, just let it out on him

is this show yuri?

you'll have to watch 21 episodes to find out

It's a story of redemption.

We'll find out next episode

I'm practically begging for the mindbreak.

Why didn't they try using Altair's one true weakness to beat her?

Leave Altair to me.

>Souta-kun, we had this plan, but frankly, it feels like it's too complicated to work. Too many moving parts and it might consign us to failure, so instead, we did this.
>Considering the disproportionate number of admittedly pretty girls - one of which is effectively my daughter, but we'll get to that later - we decided to turn everything into a harem anime. You, of course, being the most bland person not on the crew and involved anyway, plus your weirdly accurate strike zone of the demographic enables us to employ this in such a way that we will not only be able to neutralize Altair's powers, but stabilize the world.
>We are writing you in as the Harem MC. This will significantly lower Altair's influence - after all, one of the rules of a successful Harem is just the right amount of non-lethal slapstick. She won't be able to get a lead over the others so quickly or brazenly because it'd get the others in a tizzy.
>You see, harems and waifus and "best girl arguments" are widespread, which means the trial/error ratio is significantly more volatile, but at the same time, carries less risk over people not accepting things. You're so easy to self-insert into aesthetically, that it'll pose little to no problem writing up a bevy of reasons. All you need to do is exaggerate a little, maybe trip. You look like Urashima Keitaro ... oh, it's before your time, don't worry, you'll get it.
>Still, it's a nice deal, isn't it? Juggling pretty girls, man I'm - Souta-kun, where are you going? Souta-kun?

WEEKS LATER

>I have no interest in a bland geek like y-you. F-Forgiving you or this-this world is not in my vocabulary, s-so b-burn! Saying things like that ... I dislike it - no, that's wrong, I ... blaming you is ... I suppose that I ... WH-WHAT AM I SAYING?! H-HOLOPSICON!

I really try to figure out what the fuck is going on and why Altair have such godlike powers but I guess Im missing something.
All that planning and 4-5 creators (or more) cant figure it out what the holopsicon is and how to effectively counter it.
Really guys, Im trying to like this series but they sure make it hard for me to do so.

Incest is wrong.

Because Altair belongs with Setsuna

You should just give up then.

That reminds me of Aoi Toori (from Horizon). He cannot receive any lasting damage from females because the god he is "registered" to (Ame-no-Uzume-no-Mikoto) offers him protection in exchange for entertainment value. This meant that any and all attacks against Toori are nullified as long as it is set up as entertaining slapstick.

>4-5 creators (or more) cant figure it out what the holopsicon is and how to effectively counter it.
Against thousands of creator they have no chance really. I can even see people making fan videos specifically about how Altair wins the ECF after the first episode aired.

>Hat-kun assuming control

Believe in the Golden Ending

So are you telling me that an horde of amateur artists asspulling godlike powers for one characterare better than a couple dozen pros trying to do flesh out theirs in a believable fashion?
How come the people are accepting Altair so blindly?
If so, maybe this show is a critic to the actual state of anime / anime fandom

direct control

I love how she even changes the clothes, the eyes and everything after she takes over, Altair's got Agent Smith powers.

>How come the people are accepting Altair so blindly?
Because Team Government wrote that she is the big bad of the ECF and it's up to the "good guys" to find a way to stop her in an acceptable fashion.

Altair was a god-like creation from before the show was announced. The other creators that had to do something with their already established characters in a very short time, and even their best writer couldn't push too much.

Get your ass back here

I do.

Why not fight evil with evil? Summon Fat and Faceless Ojii-san

Did he get his hat back?

Because someone else already won the soda-bowl

As amazing as that would be, they basically spelled out that nothing they could think of, no matter how bullshit the power set, could beat Altair. She already had meme magic on her side, and now she's playing the crowd like a damn fiddle. Souta was given debug mode powers but even he would have been bested if he only thought of a character who was strong rather than using the only 100% definitive information they had on Altair's backstory. Anything they write as being capable of beating Altair won't work unless it has Altair's seal of approval.

Altair is always floating though. Even if no anime girl ever would have acceptance in defeating the cock, she can still stay away of the cock or snipe the guy with the cock.

Fat Faceless Ojii-san doesn't need approval. Just a hand on her shoulder.

hat-kun was the villain since the beginning

Nah. Train-kun's got this. You can't spell train without NTR.

*READ IT

Souta couldn't defeat Altair with any other character. The lie within a lie only works with the one who is cursed. When Magane cursed Souta, she got power over him, his possessions and his creations. If Souta used that to summon Sirius, she would exist regardless of that acceptance Meteora managed to obtain, but she would still fail because Altair is not cursed by Magane and her own acceptance would guarantee her win again.

Until she reverses cause and effect. Only the train and Setsuna can defeat Altair.

Cutie.

I still say rewriting it into a Harem Genre production would work. I mean, Souta is friends with the bunch of them, anyway. Not like he's going to perv on Selesia or Meteora. Matsubara likes him enough to think he'd be responsible and not abusive of his role as the MC. It'd be interesting to see Aliceteria's role here, considering her one interaction with Souta had her re-thinking the nature of her struggles. Would she BEST GIRL by default?

I dont get it

Episode 1 memes

Im taliking hopw come Altair was accepted even before that. She was absurdly powerful before team goverment were even a thing.
If Altair was so powerful and unconstrained because she had not the restraints from a univerese where she belongs because she have none to call her own, I find difficult to belive that a group of pro's had not studied the holopsicon throughly so they can counteract it and not having their characters owned.

Wait I thought shark teeth gave Soda other power, not her own powers.

>best girl Sirius introduced
>dies the same episode

T-t-t-thanks

She didn't give him any power, it's just that she waited until now to uso no uso Setsuna into existence.

She just released the lock to ensure Soda's plan would happen without audience acceptance. He just said "uso no uso" with her just for dramatic effect.

They had plans though. Ability to lock and destroy all her fates that was interrupted by Charon and after that all 3 wouldn't be able to participate anymore. Hikayu was an overpowered warrior but since her power up was too much too fast she easily lost. They hoped people would cheer for the good guy and reduce her acceptance and therefore blocking any insta-win but instead people were cheering for her. And finally they had a second Altair to beat the first using one of the more broken powers she had if everything else failed. And then they also accepted Souta's part as a backup of backup plan that required a miracle.

>No one even mentioned Selesia and Alice in this episode

I like how their plans got more and more desperate and shift from good planning to just praying that shit works.

YOU JUST GAVE HER THE POWER OF BLUSHING
STOP

But it's so cute.

POWER OF LOOKING AT PENGUINS AND DRINKING BEVERAGES

WILL HER POWERS EVER STOP GROWING?

So hot

never

Power of destroying birdcages.
Welp.

Just the thought of Soda being a harem MC makes me sick.

>Harem show
This could actually be good if not for this The male creations are pretty dull anyway

YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO END THE WORLD, NOT JOIN IT

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Altair? Let alone defeat her. And I’m not talking about Holopsicon Telekinesis Altair. I’m not talking about Fully Audience-Accepted Holopsicon Telekinesis Altair either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Sirius-Possessing Fully Audience-Accepted Holopsicon Telekinesis Altair with Yuya Mirokuji's Hankaku, Sho Hakua's Bayard, the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with her Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in her so she has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Sirius-Possessing Fully Audience-Accepted Holopsicon Telekinesis Altair with Yuya Mirokuji's Hankaku, Sho Hakua's Bayard, the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), with her fully accepted holopsicon capable of using The Third Movement of Cosmos: Representation Exposition, The Ninth Movement of Cosmos: Fate Restoration, The Thirteenth Movement of Cosmos: Outline Origin, The Fourteenth Movement of Cosmos: The Vicissitudes of Fortune, The Twentieth Movement of Cosmos: Factor Mimic, and The Sixty-Sixth Movement of Cosmos: Existence Change ALL AT THE SAME TIME( AND that doesn't even include all of the other Cosmos we haven't even seen yet). her two original Rinnegan (which grant her Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on her forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with her Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi

and a Shakujō because she is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on her chest, her four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding her and nine Gudōdama floating behind her AFTER she absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so she can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Altair with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as her Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in her so she has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Altair with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with her Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as her Susanoo, summoning thousands of Alicetarias that'll fuck up everything before thinking, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in her and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

10/10

What is stopping Altair from just shattering the birdcage now? Surely she's gained enough acceptance by now to just break free.

>Incest is wrong.
You motherfucker!!!

The birdcage was going to collapse because the audience thought she finished her job there (or she would after defeating Blitz), and therefore it would lose it's reason to exist. What was holding her there wasn't Meteora, it were the gods of pleasure wishing them there for their entertainment. Now with Setsuna there, the audience will be again interested in keeping the bird cage until this last conflict is resolved.

Some weird crossover.

I don't know what that is.

Celebrate labor day with the hard-working meido

Moonrunespeakers, translate for us plebs
Google says something about character popularity poll

Remember when the story was so good back on episode 1?
Yeah, I wonder what happened to that.

It continued good for some episodes, then we had a weird long pause between cours, then it became even better than the start.

This twist was just silly. Everyone could see it happen a mile away.
And that's why it happened.

Where are her arms?

Behind her head.

Faker.

Pic related

>Tracing a character traced off traced character
We need to go deeper

>It's over Altair, I have the high ground!

Setsuna is going to NTR Altair.

A+

Yuya yelled out Selesia's name at the beginning.

I'm kind of sad that the government would be heartless enough to make a doll of a girl when they knew how the creations worked.

WHY IS HER CHIN SO POINTY?

ironically with that they proved Altair right, as much as how cute Altair is her PoV was flawed in the sense that creators didn't knew that the suffering is real for the creations, but now they gave a creation such a horrible existence on purpose for the sake of self-preservation, humans are coward beings who can throw away morals when it suits them

Chins are hard to draw.

You again?

Cute! We need a tsundere Altair, STAT.

me again what? that was the first time I posted in the last 20 or so hours

Altair mindbreak rape doujins when?

I really like Altair-Sirius' new design.

Shark teeth literally saved the show.

They are trying to save the world, flawless moral stand isn't a priority there.