AMERICA YES!

Transgender boy wins girls’ state wrestling title for second time.

nypost.com/2018/02/25/transgender-boy-wins-girls-state-wrestling-title-for-second-time/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Lol wrecked

Fucking deviant. I have real daughters, i teach them to loathe this kind of degeneracy, they will obstruct these "constructed women" at every step.

I wish I thought of that, and that they would've allowed it, when I was in high school. Wrestling girls, getting a championship, proving the stupidity of transgenderism... Would've been sweet.

>Roided out female beats natural females
Shocker

Good lad

Wait guy that's a girl now or girl that's a guy bow?

My gender is ultra-male, I require extra testosterone to transition to my final form. Let me into athletic competitions or you're a bigot.

>he beat
>girls' state wrestling

Fml

It's a guy. It'll always be a guy, but can mutilate itself into a mutilated guy.

I'm sure all the actual girls are just fucking thrilled.

How's that for equality.

It's a woman taking testosterone.

How the fuck does a high schooler have tattoos?

>i identify as 50% test amalgamation

"He" is an FtM, a girl transitioning to a guy. "He" wants to fight with the boys, but they won't let "him".

>be me
>ref my nieces wrestling matches
>have to raise this faggots hand
>mfw

>they refused to allow her to compete in the male competition
>this is what you get

Lmao of course Sup Forums can't even read a story. It's a biological girl claiming to be a guy and is on testosterone. Never change

bigotry in action, in its native habitat

I think Sup Forums often misses the real story. Young girls should be taught how to properly care for a household and a family. Why are they being taught to wrestle?
The transgender thing is just a side issue, the girl(male) in question probably has bad parents. Society begins at home.

How the fuck it's not considered doping?

Pretending to be a different gender is much like pretending to be a different age, you're trying to change something that you're born with. I'm sure people wouldn't be so welcoming to older men who chose to pretend to be under the legal age so they can get away with being a pedophile.

>Young girls should be taught how to properly care for a household and a family

why? would you spend an eternity blindly obeying someone else?

It's not a girl (male), it's literally a biological female taking steroids. And yet you talk about missing the real story. Sup Forums will never not be funny

>can't change age
>can change gender

medical science is truly a miracle

Should we tell him guys?

I find your bigotry... problematic.

so instead of this being a case of "man dresses in drag to beat women," this is a case of "woman takes testosterone supplements but it isnt cheating ;)"
We should promote this. Women getting rekt in their low competetion sports would make them reee pretty hard. Theyre all about gurl power when it comes to womrns sports the harpies

>taking steroids and hormones does not count as doping when the user claims to have a mental illness

its a girl taking testosterone you absolute moron

He wanted to wrestle boys but wasn't allowed.

I'm not gonna shit on this one, annon.

He/she wants to compete against males but was denied. Hopefully they let he/she compete with them in the future.

Promoting this would only push them to let her compete with actual guys. Think things through, please

Women are property, you dope

It should be allowed to compete against males... when it stops taking performance-enhancing drugs.

What a pussy for manhandling women. He needs a 250 pound man to teach him a lesson.

HOLY FUCKING DIMES!

Wait, if it’s avgirl who identifies as a guy, why is he wrestling in the girls league? Make her wrestle with the actual guys so she can get her ass kicked

there's nothing wrong with a woman knowing how to defend herself you faggot. doesn't contradict being a family woman at all.

They should
Let this little freak get wrecked

women aren't allowed to wrestle men

I’m pretty sure everyone other than African babies manage to change their age of birth before dying

he has normal male hormome levels, retard

She wants to but the rules say you compete in the league of the gender on your birth certificate.

SJW cucks need to stop using cryptic words that confuse people. If you are going to refer to "he" and "boy" then it should mean the original sex.

Why? Roids are roids and she will probably dominate in male wrestling as well

This
Both FtM and MTF should compete in Men’s categories, when in doubt, to make up for the advantage of sanctioned drug use.
Both would be wrecked anyway, and it’s best they are humiliated for their folly with consistent last place agains normal people than systematically cheating half the natural population of the podium in their own category.

>that ref’s face when

Look at those feminine arms.

Rules also say no steroids supposedly
They are neither treating her as a man (can’t compete with women) not as a woman (can’t compete under steroids).

hahaha!!!

They should just create a tranny league and get it over with. Where a bunch of Frankenstinian patchwork freaks can go at each other in a free for all while the real athletes compete in separate.

>brave athlete
Western world need God.

This is quads.

No wait, this is quads

Whatever.

"Girl on steroids allowed to compete at state championships for second year in a row"
>headline fixed

We should encourage this.

Why, you might ask?

Because this is the way to redpill people. They will start to get angry that actual males are beating women in sports.

I would pay top bucks for this, make it happen user.

Fight to the death, the freakiest freak wins

>I think Sup Forums often misses the real story. Young girls should be taught how to properly care for a household and a family. Why are they being taught to wrestle?
>The transgender thing is just a side issue, the girl(male) in question probably has bad parents. Society begins at home.

once got his ass beat by a woman

>be ftm
>Want to compete against your fellow man
>Much Texas muh birth gender doesn't allow you to
>Btfo women who you shouldn't be competing against anyways
You played yourself

This is well out of hand

You didn't read the article and you didn't even read the thread before posting.

You're a degenerate user

Girl hopped up on performance enhancing drugs destroys all natty competition

you don't even know what you're attacking you mong

it is a girl, it is a confused girl taking testosterone because she thinks she's a man... it isn't a "constructed woman"

the reason she shouldn't be competing is because she's taking testosterone supplements which give a rather obvious advantage i.e. they make her a bit more like a man

I said it as a joke desu, but it actually does sound appealing. 40% of them commit sodoku anyway, it's not like we'd be losing anything valuable. I love watching them 'fight' too lol.

>roided dyke beats clean girls in wrestling
Did I fix it?

because... Texas

they've got the laws sorted to stop the other retarded issue of an actual boy/man claiming to be female and competing in the female event as athletes need to compete in the event designated by their birth certificate...

they just need to outlaw the testosterone bit too

>being this fucking retarded

It would be kind of cool watching roided out cunts beating soyed out fags.

If anything, these days girls would do well to learn self-defense. Rape is part and parcel, remember anons?

Why doesn’t she compete against boys if she’s a boy?

This is Texas not the EU they'll be fine learning how to cook instead of wasting their time pretending to be Chad's and killing themselves 10 years later when they finally figure they threw all their lives in the garbage roiding turning themselves into a beta male and losing all the advantage of being a cute bottom girl

People are criticizing the rule for Texas public high schools as if somehow it's at fault, but in reality it protects female from male competitors. Someone trying to change their sex is so irrational that of course it breaks the system and you end up with something like a girl on steroids wrestling other girls. But the "solution" that people are calling for is to make the system itself irrational to balance out the irrationality of transgenderism.

will the olympics in a few years just have men in the men's events, and trans-men in the womens events?

hahaha
fucking clownworld
*HONK HONK*

Yeah...

The Olympics won't be around in a few years. Just a decade ago, they had about 25 prospective cities bidding for future games. This time around, they have a total of 2 cities that are bidding. That's 2 that have *entered* to bid, not even like two finalists or anything. It's too expensive, ruins the city and creates crime and lowers the value after about 10 years. The IOC is shitting bricks because of this.

I say good riddance.

Call us cucks all you want but at least we don't have this shit here. This would never be allowed.

and now that is a master troll

Yeah, tranny obsession is pretty white.

>FtM transition
>looks like Justin Bieber.
Hmmmm really gets the old noggin joggin

I visited Salt Lake City right before it hosted the 2002 Winter Olympics and I don't remember any problems. What do you think has changed since then?

Men are better in evrything even being a woman

>Beggs is in the process of transitioning from female to male and taking a low-dose of testosterone.
>It was his steroid therapy treatments while wrestling girls that stirred a fierce debate about competitive fairness and transgender rights last season. It’s been a lot quieter since last year when his march to a state championship was dogged by a last-minute lawsuit that tried to stop him.
>Beggs had asked to wrestle in the boys’ division, but the rules for Texas public high schools require athletes to compete under the gender on their birth certificate.
when's the last time you actually read a paragraph? when did you become nothing but a collection of knee jerk reactions?

For one, the IOC take a much bigger cut for pay than they used to. I don't know when, but at one point their cut was 3%, now it's like 60% or something. On top of that, changing demographic and society would deffo play into it. Costs have also risen unevenly in some departments and we've been through 2 international banking crises. I'm just speculating here, but it is true that the Olympics is dying. They aren't helping it with all this tranny shit either.

After injecting herself full of T. Can soyboys get a shot of T in order to compete against chads?

>optimism and will to live gone

Shitaly yes!

Well, this is an extreme cases of steroid abuse, coupled with some mental illness known as gender dysphoria.

2+2 still equals 4, no matter what the kikenmedia tries to tell you.

I feel left out

Well if a person is low testosterone naturally they would have to take it regularily, not just once. Do you not know how hormones work? Your testicles are supposed to be giving you the normal male dosage of testosterone. If your T levels are too low it means something is wrong and you would have to take a supplement permanently.

Best way to know is to get your levels checked

HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>MUH PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION

>get to physically wrestle to submission stronger then average girls
>grinding up against them as they struggle to resist but you dominate them in front of a massive crowd
>you are rewarded with a trophy and recognition of being the victor as you man handle girls in a dry humping exhibition
>the liberal left is clapping so hard the bones in their hands are fracturing

This dude is to fucking lucky to live in a time we are allowing liberals a chance at controlling things.

In our league, the girl wrestles on the boys' team, as a girl. She loses very frequently, and often cries when she does. I think she has won occasionally.

Poast her benis

Some people still care a lot about the Olympics so I hope they find a way to continue. I bet Trump could pull it off.