youtu.be/onpiR44nQPA

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wUs9qObj9xU
youtu.be/UToeNXDL9WY
youtu.be/hGBEDCxmyzs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you know what would be better than a practical means of self defense that can be concealed and comfortably carried without interrupting day to day activities?
>nothing, that would be better
I will never understand liberalism. It does not make any logical sense, at all. You have to not even have two brain cells to rub together.

>THE LEAF FEAR THE POO

His term is ending this year anyway. Good riddance.

BAN ALL GUNS!
OPEN THE BORDERS!
WE WONT LISTEN TO DRUMPFS STUPID ORDERS!

Trudeau is such a fag.

I swear to god these libshits think in terms of video game 'reality' where they assume AR-15 comes up with additional perk of extra armor and anti-death perk and that pistol is too weak to kill a man, because they're usually weak in video games.

Only way these fucking comments make any sense

Yeah, because Mexico based their whole economy on trafficking narcotics to us and getting people to sneak in and work fraudulently and wire back money.

Awoo

>your phone goes off
>you see who it is
>IT'S PRESIDENT TRUMP
What say you?

I hope the Fox News pulls a page out of CNN's textbook and next time but there is a large terrorist attack they gather the families of people whose children were lost in the terrorist attack, script an event, stack it against people who have any sort of sympathy for terrorists, illegals, or looser immigration laws, Etc. Then fix can publicly shame them on television for two hours while calling it a non-partisan event.

Somehow I have a feeling that the mass media won't take it as legitimately though.

Why do Democrats think being a teacher and having a CCW are mutually exclusive?

I love you please let me carry your children

>GET OFF MY LAWN, PACO!
Trump noooooooooooo

By 1862 it had become clear that early predictions of a war that would not survive the first winter had given way to a war that would endure through several. Portrayals of dawning mornings asserted seasonal hope of an accord and an end to the fighting, many of which are now seen as naive underestimations of the South's existential resolve.

Mr. President... CHECKEM

Let’s just say it. The “cop” was a coward and didn’t want to risk getting shot, so he let a bunch of kids die instead.

y-you too

Ay nigga what up where dat wall at boi

aaaayyyyyy mami!

I feel bad for Goro more than anything. Ichigo deserves the bullying for ignoring someone as bro tier as him.

wonder how the Mexican elections will influence this later on..

OP LEAVING
NEW BAKER NEEDED!

The DNC is irrelevant, the DNSC and the DCCC are both flush with dosh. Their problem I would argue is that so are the NRSC and the other one which campaigns for House guys, and then Paul Ryan's superpac is also flush with cash.

In 2018 the Reps and Dems are roughly going to be equal in terms of funding as far as I can tell, which is a bad thing for Democrats because they haven't won a single major election without a significant funding advantage. To top it off they aren't competitive in places like Georgia's sixth so they're mostly isolated to a handful of gerrymandered Pennsylvania districts, shitskin-heavy florida and california districts as their potential growth spots- meaning that taking the House isn't possible for them. On top of that they have so many fucking senators that are vulnerable that they'll need a lot more funding to do well.

Plz vist my thread
Listen to song until 1:16

Women are not funny. Jew girl tries comedy, she even implements non stop Feminism and Marxism in her routine. Thumbs down.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wUs9qObj9xU

should teachers conceal carry? take this msnbc poll.
www.msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-agree-laws-allowing-teachers-carry-concealed-weapons

I think the while thing backfired. I cringed when they called NRA members baby killers.

Couple that with people realizing cops are just lazy cowards I think guns are safer than ever.

i'd tell him this
>Mr. President, please destroy chyna from within

>wonder how the Mexican elections will influence this later on..

It won't at all.

Say hello and let him talk for 35min non-stop, then tell him I have to go and hang up.

There are no conservative teachers in the public school system. The left loves diversity when it can be used to drive identity politics related wedges into the voting demographic but the left loathes diversity of opinion. Especially in education.

In before the shilling

Get fugged, Spic.

Democrats have been intentionally targeting schools for decades as places for employment with the sole purpose of brainwashing youth. They know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

Asking a teacher to CCW is no different than asking the purple haired 'it' creature dressed like an 80's punk rock band member to do the same thing.

These people were never there to teach, they aren't there to protect, really they don't even give a damn about anything other than pushing the leftist agenda onto young minds.

The teaching apparatis of this country is just another leftwing infected parasite.

Brilliant

Thanks for baking, brother

Who's your next likely president?

Also I swear I spaced this way differently, what the fuck. Oh well too late now.

Moron gave Democrats a way to further make fun of the 'good guy' with a gun meme, except he wasn't really a good guy. You saw his true character the moment he froze and didn't enter the school.

>sheriff ISRAEL
>not a jew

The victims, the shooter, the cops and the House Representative for that district are all Jews.

Liberals tend to gravitate towards education and teaching. They think it gives them some authority.

The exhibition of Home, Sweet Home in the spring of 1863 auspiciously marked Winslow Homer's debut as a painter. The painting was enthusiastically admired. "Winslow Homer is one of those few young artists who make a decided impression of their power with their very first contributions," a critic observed. "He at this moment wields a better pencil, models better, colors better, than many" [1] more established artists.

"There is no clap-trap about it. Whatever of force is in the picture is not the result of trickery, and is not merely surface work, not admitting of examination, but painstaking labor directed by thought." [5] And they saw them in its modernity: It is "inspired by a fact of to-day." [6]

Two union soldiers (infantrymen, as the insignia on their caps show) listen as the regimental band plays "Home, Sweet Home." In what might almost be a description of Homer's painting, and of the kind of experience Homer himself must have had when he visited the front in 1861 and 1862, the Union general Nelson A. Miles described an occurrence in the valley of the Rappahannock.

Late in the afternoon our bands were accustomed to play the most spirited martial and national airs, as "Columbia," "America," "E. Pluribus Unum," "The Star-spangled Banner," etc., to be answered along the Confederate lines by bands playing, with equal enthusiasm, "The Bonny Blue Flag," "Southern Rights," and "Dixie." These demonstrations frequently aroused the hostile sentiments of the two armies, yet the animosity disappeared when at the close some band would strike up that melody which comes nearest the hearts of all true men, "Home, Sweet Home," and every band within hearing would join in that sacred anthem with unbroken accord and enthusiasm."

>The only reason the California Dems would withdraw support from a top Dem is because she betrayed her party in some way
Oh no, I hope nobody finds out she sold off public Post Offices illegally through her husband's property company

Lopez Obrador is the perceived winner right now.

Thanks for pointing out this other two entities. I realize that they had cash but assumed that their cash was rolled up into the total DNC amounts. That is an interesting analysis and I tend to agree with it, although a poorly timed Trump Fiasco could have more of an impact than I think people here want to admit.

>pic related

>my dad works for Nintendo meme
How does that legitimize the son at all?

>Trump is literally Hitler
>Let's be completely defenseless against Hitler

Powerful

Dont forget to have a concert before the town hall to ensure the 5000 people in the crowd are fired up and angry like Tapper/CNN did.

Raked!

>Andrés Manuel López Obrador, also known as AMLO, is a Mexican left-wing politician

oh...

Liberals gravitate towards jobs like teaching because they love the feeling of being in charge and not having to answer for anything and teaching gives them both. Teacher's Union insulates them from repercussions from literally anything and the job itself means hundreds of kids who have never known anything else have to do exactly what you tell them or you can ruin their lives. It's a cheap power trip that they project onto conservatives that own firearms.

Give me your gun Whitey!

>Hey, can you bring back synthwave again? I miss the A E S T H E T I C

>Las pistolas, Dahanaldo

Reminder that Arabs are only counted as white because Jews were counted as white

Semite girls are okay though, at least facially. Too bad racially they work to destroy us.

>there are only 1.8 billion non-South Asian Caucasians in the world
>the Middle Eastern Caucasians spend their time undermining the European Caucasians
>niggers will hit 3.5 billion by 2100
>Non-Indian Caucasians are wiped out by a wave of niggers

Good job you semitic fucktards

Wait, really? They did similar things here in Philadelphia when Hillary came to town, they put a concert on first. I assumed it was because no one would actually go to a Hillary rally without a concert, but that's an interesting idea that the concert itself could be used to motivate the crowd.

>Andrés Manuel López Obrador, also known as AMLO, is a Mexican left-wing politician

But honestly though it doesn't matter, as long as there are narcos there is no honest government here.

The one person Sup Forums will indisputably agree is white

Trump is an anti-candidate, scandals don't affect him. Also he's unlikely to do political maneuvering like supporting forms of gun control when the actual election happens so that's unlikely.

>Dem memo rebuttal not even a pictured headline on CNN

He’s just ugly, which isnt enough to make one black.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Obstruction of justice?

They are always super super vague about the issue of gun control.
>We need common sense gun control
>We can’t let anymore children die
>This is a national emergency

Their problem is simple, if they state their true intentions (banning all citizens from owning a gun) the center and even much of the left totally disagrees and they lose massive support.

"Children are our future", they say. They're not wrong, but in the way that they go about it. The left sees them as clay yet to be shaped into golems.

Calling it now- Feinstein will work to get the white Republicans in California to vote for her by presenting her opponent as a pro-amnesty anti-white and herself as not such in favor of amnesty.

"A scene at sunrise; it was cool in the early morning, and the negroes before starting to work would warm themselves at the fires; there was continual work to be done, getting ready sand-bags for breaks in the fortifications."

By 1864, sunrises had regained their currency for hope of resolution. Conrad Wise Chapman was one of many who caught echoes of the Defense of Fort McHenry, at which the banner remained standing through yet another battle.

>anti-candidate

I like this term and I'm going to shamelessly steal it. It makes sense given people's inability to understand by scandals don't really impact him in a way.

And it's not really Trump himself I'm worried about so much as him just having some sort of issue the media blows up that has any shred of legitimacy impacting potential voters.

It's sad because *if* Trudeau went there as a Canadian with no intentions of blending in whatsoever he could have avoided this kind of humiliation.
Going there dressed like some rich ass native that doesn't know how to dance did him zero favors.

They like Trump, you'll never see Trump going there wearing a long one piece golden rag spinning upside down on his head on stage and praying like an out of place Buddhist.
I would have personally felt insulted. They invited Canada over, instead, they got a shameless tourist.
Feels bad man, I want to like Trudeau but he makes it pretty damn hard.

aiding and abetting?

They were ready to burn Dana Loesch alive on stage and the crowd wouldve cheered it on. 'BURN HER,' they screamed.

>I feel bad for Goro more than anything.
It makes me so fucking mad.
Because let's say that Goro gets Ichigo. Isn't Ichigo just settling? Isn't Goro just Ichigo's silver medal then? How are they going to write this that Ichigo can be with Goro and it doesn't feel like they are fucking over Goro?
Ichigo better fucking BEG to be with Goro. Or something. I da know, maybe Goro save her life and she acts really Dere for him and Goro acts oblivious because Goro is in the mindset of "She still likes Hiro" but Hiro is now old news and Ichigo is now all about the much taller, blonde, cool, "doesn't even need the pussy, just helping out my bro Hiro" Goro

But most likely Goro is just going to be killed after confessing to Ichigo. And it is going to suck.

Say it with me /ptg/

THIS IS A ______________

FARCE

It wasn’t even trending 20th on twitter. Jack/DNC didn’t want anyone to think of read it, because then they might actually read the Nunes memo. Obviously if twitter/CNN didn’t want you to read it, it was just a stunt.

He wants mexican welfare to be BIG like Norway's, and to use the oil money to make mexico like Norway. It's a good thing for us because the parasites in California will be more likely to fuck off if ICE is chasing them and they can sponge off of welfare from the comfort of their own village in Mexico. Sucks for the Mexican economy and middle class though, especially since the US is closing our immigration policies so it will be difficult for them to move here to avoid communism. Oh well. Maybe they can move to Spain, but spain is also commie.

What are you, some kind of Commie?
>>Made in the USA
>>Lifetime warranty against everything
>>Takes +P
youtu.be/UToeNXDL9WY
youtu.be/hGBEDCxmyzs
LOL @ "assault rifle," though

SHAM

BRAAAPP

10 bucks says a lot of her followers are twitter bots.

To save him the shame I hope he gets KAMINA'D

I call bullshit? yeah I do

I wondered the same thing

>Libby Schaaf
Strangely fitting name

>Say hello and let him talk for 35min non-stop
This
Trump just wants someone to talk to. ;_; I wish he would invite /ptg/ from around the world to the white house and we just listen.

>t.nigger

NOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW THE LEFT CANT MEME

This is not organic.

Wow good for her. Now this 16 year old will never bother to graduate highschool. She will just go straight to work for CNN or the DNC. Poor girl will be making 150k a year before she’s 18.

PSY-OP