Shit Girl Hate Thread

Tired of all these best girl appreciation threads.

Tell me who you think is worst girl and why.

Picture related. Worst girl

Agreed. Worst girl

Explain we must teach the world about shit girls. Nia is shit because she is a generic damsel in distress and Yoko was by far the superior love interest.

But does she have cloudy pubes?

Nui Harime shouldn't have existed

> damsell in distress

probably has more balls than your waifu

It's between ChouChou from Boruto and Cattleya from Queens Blade for me, but I went with ChouChou because not only is she a lardass she's also annoying and stuck up and makes every scene she's in 100x worse. "HAHAHA SHE LIKES POTATO CHIPS." this joke is even less funny and less original than Yuuki Rito falling into a girls panties ffs

>Everything popular is shit
Nothing like shitting on airing shows amirite?

My waifu literally has balls :^)

>My waifu isn't on that list
Rachnera is closest to best girl on the list, but she's handcuffed in being in a shallow show, and therefore is limited in her potential and development.

Ruki from digimon tamers. Shitty tsundere that fans treats like a deep and complex character. Also, her digimon partner is the queen of furries in the fandom

Anyone have that pic for pissing off that ESL guy? The shitty taste list one?

I think some one else made a superior version of this where they put girls like Houki & Seraphim there. Now the girls on that version of the list were really trash. Especially Yui.

Kirino. And in a series with girls as shitty as Kuroneko and Ayase, that's saying something.

>I've never seen a single one of these animes
Thank god I can spot waifu bait shows from a mile away

w8 Toradora is good i promise

>Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, Romance, School

Alright thanks.

That's not the cunt with the glasses who wanted to ride Rosshit's dick you idiot.

Hmm what's so bad about her. There was nothing particularly offensive.

Seconded! I wanted that little whore dead the moment I first saw her.

Fuck off

>wait, Toradora is shit I promise
ftfy

Who is the second girl?

I think it's Rin from Okusama ga Seito Kaichō. Another big breasted disciplinary character boss. Like many others, she ends up being a massive hypocrite & violating the rules she sets for others.

best boy dies and this bitch shows up and tells everyone "just get over it" fuck you, you should have died in the box your dad dumped you in after you decided to think.

Don't see Tomoyo Sakagami WEW

You had to look that up?

Saeko was the only halfway decent girl in that overrated shitheap.

>best boy dies
Rossiu didn't die though.

>Taiga Aisaka

You're wrong.

All Girls from this Show

but he had to get over it user! hes simon not shinji

Ueno is a fucking bitch

Muh dick

Pic not related because Yoko exists.

Nia was such a fucking terrible character. Only VS Nina manages to be worse.

>Dismissing a show because of it's genre
SOrry it isn't 1970s depression mecha

>Nia
>Worst
Take that back nigger

Shes extreamly twisted in her head. She wants to save her brother, but is also ready to create enemies for his sake, meaning he would have to fight them for her sake, putting him in the very position she cries about.
She cant even get laid after being engaged for ages now. baka.

End your life, today