Breeding

Mrs. and Mr. Vassilyev, in monogamy, produced 69 children. What's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2016/04/having-fraternal-twins-your-genes-and-your-hormones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tpbp holy fuck hahaha

That's excellent bait. Nice job.

Satan was the good guy all along.

Amen!

because they're not worth the trouble and money investment and i don't give a fuck what happens to the generations after mine
plus i'm 5% asian and 95% white with a 100white gf so i'm not putting another creatura out there

AMEN

>69 kids
how is that even physically possible ?

23 consecutive sets of triplets, of course.

Modern women aren't worth pissing on if they were burning.

It's only alleged, but IIRC there's verified cases where a woman has had about 50. Start the girl off at some age like 14 (bare in mind, this was hundreds of years ago) and for argument's sake say that she'll be infertile by 50 and then you've already easily got your hands on 36 children. Throw in some twins and then account for the fact that pregnancy only takes like 9 months (and sometimes less) and then you can easily see how someone can theoretically clear the mid-50s. After that it'll just be luck.

AMEN
Devil, I rebuke thee

anem

Amren borther!

Amen, baitman

Amen

Oh, and don't forget that twins tend to spend less time in the womb than singletons.

THIS IS NOW A PREGNANCY FETISH THREAD

POST 'EM

AMEN

Jewish women are fucking psychos man.

Amen.

t. boomers who just discovered Sup Forums

Amen

Fun fact: Breast feeding temporarily decreases fertility and nothing wrecks a pussy like pushing out a kid. So if you had like 20 kids, you'd soon find that your wife wasn't capable of making any more.

Anne Frankly, I love it.

Amen!

>only dates alphas
whats wrong with that?

Why would I want to ruin the body of my gf just to get more annoyances in my life?
Breeders should all be shot.
People should earn the right to reproduce, not just have it.

Allahu akbar

AMEN I AM CHILD OF THE GOD OF THE MOST HIGH.

disgusting fetish tbqh

JESUS will kick your heathan ass.

And no, wisepants, I didn't "just discover" Sup Forums. I've been here over a year since my grandson showed me this site during the last months preceeding the election.

Are you sure that you're on the right website?

Derailing threads using the power of christ cucks.

Amen!

god damn pregnant women are starting to be pretty attractive to me

I think i'm getting old... I need to get a gf and have a massive family

AMEN

Amen

Sweden Yes!

Amen.

AMEN

;^(

You can do it Sweden!

Please do.

beta male detected

AMEN

amen

amen

AMEN

AMEN

a m e n
u p v o t e
l i k e
s u b s c r i b e
you are a faggot

AMEN

AMEn

ave maria

AMEN right now

We do not negotiate with terrorists.

>Vassilyev
amen

be fruitful and multiple, amen

Jew, get out of here. You're not welcome

A M E N

AMEN

amen

Amen

I don't mind being a child of based Satan.

AMEN!

Amen!

Amen

This.

The worst case scenario would be if her filter was malfunctioning, therefore being a whore.

Pointing "only dates alpha" as something bad only shows the mememaker's insecurity and diversity conditioning.

Amen dear facebook pasta

AMEN

AMEN

>honey i want more kids
>sure thing babe

69 welfare kids
t. Tyrone

Amen

AMEN

When you hit the wall this fucking hard it's time to get 6 cats each.

Amen

AMEN

AMEN

I am pagan.

have 4 kids...wanted six, but wife couldn't have anymore after 4.

Please pick up my slack white anons.

Jesus is Lord of All Amen

feminism made monogamy illegal

I live in the middle of nowhere, the only reason i have t get out of my house is school and there are basically only other men in my class.

AMEN

Amen

AMEN

AMEN

PREACH IT make the Eurabians screech!

Amen
Lol

Amen

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad (PBUH) is his messenger.

Also remember that women who have twins tend to be more likely to have twins.
sciencemag.org/news/2016/04/having-fraternal-twins-your-genes-and-your-hormones

>Unlike identical twins—who are genetically the same—fraternal twins are no more closely related in terms of DNA than regular siblings. Researchers like Boomsma have some ideas, especially as fraternal twin births are on the rise in Western countries—for instance, the United States saw a 76% increase from 1980 to 2011. In vitro fertilization, for which demand has surged, is more likely to yield twins. Older women, who are having more children than in the past, are also more likely to release more than one egg, increasing their chances of giving birth to fraternal twins.

>To definitively unravel the mystery, a new team led by Hamdi Mbarek, a molecular geneticist at Vrije Universiteit, combined data from almost 2000 mothers of fraternal twins coming from databases in the Netherlands, Australia, and Minnesota, and compared them against women who hadn’t had twins, or women who had had identical twins.
>They narrowed their key findings down to just two SNPS. Having one copy of each SNP increased a mother’s chance of having fraternal twins by 29%
>The first SNP is near a gene called FSHB, which is involved in the production of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). FSH levels fluctuate as eggs in the ovaries mature—if levels stay too high for too long, the ovaries release multiple eggs, the first in a series of events that could lead to a fraternal twin birth. So it’s no surprise that the FSH gene would be associated with having twins.

flag checks out

Amen

What the fuck is with all of their foreheads?

Age+receding hairline.

The day of the rope will come for all you kikes.

My IQ is only slightly higher than your average nigger, I'm lazy, severely depressed, hideous, weak, have no Chad qualities whatsoever, too poor to afford a relationship, nihilistic, a skinny manlet, have no skills, unsuccessful social life, autistic and am not mentally or emotionally prepared for a relationship.

AMEN

Just do it, Sven.