Princess Principal

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13855850
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I spent entirely too much time on this.

Well, before this gets deleted, this show is too popular to not get a second season, right?

Well done, user.

The OC's been great.

It is a flop

I tried my best.

Sorry you wasted your time on something so lame.

>top four
>flop
It's outselling newgame and Apocrypha.

based okubuchi

Your OC is a complete piece of shit compared to this Citizen Kane work.
t. Black Lizard Planet

I made this a while ago. Yours is better though

>Yours is better though
Doesn't include Princess so no.

>filename
Heh

strawpoll.me/13855850

No, I think it's cool.

Chise..sumanai

y-yes princess you're right, it is pretty cool

I wish we could've seen more of Fencing Club buchou.

now take those photoshop skills and use them to photoshop these two lizards into princess and ange in a princess principal setting
try and get the c-ball and at least one revolver into there as well
ange lizard must be wearing her trademark tophat

After the previous episode, this one just felt like a step backwards.

She was enjoying her duel with Chise. Probably can take on JUBEIIIIIIII

Is this a gainax reference?

>there are people who thought this episode was good
>there are people who though this anime was good
>there are people who think chise is a good character because muh nippon banzai chestlet with babby tits folded over a thousand times and absolutely no room for growth or recovery
>there are people who think 3Hz is a good studio when FlipFlap was nothing more than a shitty FLCL rip-off with half the budget and inspiration driving the show's direction
>there are people
This was by far, BY FAR the worst episode of this show to come out. I don't know how many chinks it took to screw in enough lightbulbs to get a good look at the story-boarding for this episode but it clearly wasn't enough to prevent the Okinawa-tier blunder that was this episode's production process given how absolutely QUALITY-ridden each and every frame was. If this is how 3Hz is choosing to set the tone for the 3rd and final act of this show then I can't express how disappointed I am with what they've put out here. Anyone who isn't a sub-120 IQ brainlet wouldn't be able to tolerate this shoddily slapped together shlock.

Those meddling lesbian lizards and their dumb yuribot.

Chise has the worst opsec.

>there are people

let me play you the song of my people

Can you tell me what was bad about it specifically? All you do is make vague statements. Nothing concrete. Nothing in depth.

Reads like pasta. Is this pasta?

Is this their actual storyboard?

>Suppai Mai Mi

Not him, but I think "chise getting used to the west" is old and stale by now, but they insist on hammering it.

Hime-sama, my goodnight kiss!

This episode smelled like bad feminist fanfiction.

Sure, nothing in this episode was necessary as it could all be gathered from the previous episodes. But that doesn't make it specifically bad. And I think I have pretty high standards when it comes to SoL

>Hammering
This is the only episode actually focused on that.
Episode 7 had only a small bit of that and Episode 5 was her introduction to the story.

COCK GOES HERE.

You seem lost.

yfw you realise chise is actually the main character of the show

>being so much of a brainlet that you need someone to teach you how to put your chink-toon tainted oculars to use and exercise basic observational skills

Look at this shit.

LOOK AT IT

IF THIS WAS 2011 THERE'D BE NOTHING BUT QUALITYPOSTING IN THIS THREAD BUT I'LL THROW YOU A BONE HERE SINCE BRAINDEAD SHITEATING RETARDS LIKE YOU ARE UNFORTUNATELY THE MAJORITY NOW

So you can't is what you're saying? If all you want to do is play mindgames I'm not interested.

nani kore

It's a deep multilayered meme. You might not be able to get it if your iq isn't high enough.

Did anyone translate the latest one?

That's the point, there were a lot of cute moments with that theme sprinkled throughout the series(hers not knowing how to count the strokes in the western alphabet, for instance), and they were pretty cute when they were just that. Investing a whole episode in that very same note at this point is just obnoxious.

It's bad because it's repetitive, we got the point already, and it's delaying the other cool stuff they can show us. I actually dropped the episode at the last scene because it was becoming unbearable. I mean, aren't there other cool stuff they can show us?

Lolicon Beato.

how can layers be deep? an onion has many layers and it's not deep

I'm really not.

Chise and Beato do feel like the mains sometimes. At the very least, they get more focus and screentime than Dorothy and Princess.

That's ugly and I hate it.

>repetitive
>a weekly episodic anime
>repetition is bad
It was repetitive way before this episode. All the slut's tactics revolve around getting into places through the power of boners. If you wanted clever writing why take the episode that has the least amount of wrong with it?

Do yourself a favour and just drown your eye-sockets with bleach. God gave you a perfectly working set of eyes and you've squandered them staring at poorly-drawn Portuguese picture books. You won't need them if you can't tell shitty from titty anymore.

Besides being adorable what is this face trying to convey?

>muh plot

I'm surprised they can tell which one is Princess. I guess the robutt is programed to recognize her owner.

I miss when Beato was the main character.

So you get to blame god for my eyes but not for what I choose to watch with them? I've already seen every anime worth watching. I'm not in the KG yet so I can't really watch much arthouse either. Stop trying so hard to be edgy.

What the fuck are you talking about, you retard? The series being episodic doesn't mean it has to be repetitive, there can be variations of it. Holy shit, you're stupid.

This is one of the cutest fanarts I've seen, nice concept too.
I love the big sister Dorothy and Beato's reaction. She's in heaven right now.

>I've already seen every anime worth watching
He probably actually believes this.

Is Princess finally coming around as a character? I'm starting to understand what's her appeal and what makes her cute more.

In terms of genre this is one of the most varied shows there has been in a while. Most of the complaints infact stem from the fact that they aren't sticking to concentrating on the spy genre.

@161868140

not even worthy of a (you)

>claims to not understand my argument
>still has the audacity to call it stupid

I know for a fact that I have. It's not really that big of a deal. I get to watch all the great anime just more times.

>People complaining about an episodic show being episodic
Princess Principal threads became a groundhog day endless nightmare.

>old
What you talking about? This is just case 9, chise arrived only 4 cases ago.

ゆっくりしていってね

>I know for a fact that I have.
Thanks for the laugh.

Maximum IQ PriPris

I can't wait for the show to be over to rewatch it all in its chronological order.

You know that by definition it's not impossible. So what makes you believe I haven't?

Don't think so, but now it is.

Fanart got a boost thanks to episode 8 for obvious reasons, and with that more people started appreciating Princess.

Because there is no objective way to classify anime as "worth watching" and "not worth watching". It's impossible.

>obvious reasons
Remind me again?

>i didn't like this episode therefore nobody is allowed to like it
Fuck off, "muh producion values" is not an excuse for not liking the episode. It's not even that bad, just a few janky frames.

Needs a "Delet This" version.

I believe you haven't because you are a fucking pleb.

That might be the case. Princess is giving me feelings she didn't give me before.

What does objectivity have to do with it though? Do you think statements can't be subjective and true?

No. You think I am something for no reason because you lack common sense.

Protip: In Sup Forums, replies are not upvotes.

>look this frame isn't perfect SHOW'S SHIT.

Well then i guess you hate evangelion, you know, those final 2 episodes... oh boi.

>I know for a fact that I have
I'm not sure if you're serious or just pretending to be retarded but either way it's funny so keep it up

Why didn't Beato have her throat pussy on at the beginning of this episode?

>your only friend from class is a japanese autist

Glad 3Hz caught a brake.
883 never forget ;_;7

?

If they're subjective then can't be taken as the absolute truth.

I think you are something because everything you post indicates that you are.

Not him but Evangelion isn't that great of a show either. It's fine. It breaks the mold of the generic harems and isekai with tolkien motifs but it's not that great.

Ange with all of the girls as I watch!