Why do minimum wage workers buy housing that they cannot afford through banks...

Why do minimum wage workers buy housing that they cannot afford through banks, only to get evicted later on when you can’t meet ends meet?

Because they're susceptible to manufactured norms.

>you need to buy a house to build equity as soon as possible because that's what you're supposed to do
>you need to embrace progressive politics because that's what you're supposed to do
>you need to man up and be a father for that kid that's not even yours because that's what you're supposed to do

Then move into a motel like people with dignity do instead of begging on the internet with your bullshit. Making a smug face and looking like you ritually use facial products doesn't make you special.

Is it really this easy to manipulate people for money?

>thinking of ideas to get free money
>litlightbulb.jpg
>write super sad story on go fund me
>set goal
>spam big popular twitter accounts with story
>get retweeted
>????????
>PROFIT

People make careers of e-begging and you paypigs fall for it.

>pls gib money

I asbolutely loathe what the internet has become. That, the camwhoring, etc. People are now looking for easy money by begging others to give it to them. And the worst thing is that it works

>And the worst thing is that it works
this

Killer furiously masturbates during his own execution. Says, "C'mon dood!"

bring back shame culture like Asians have

>a guy that looks 30, his mom, and his newly - single mom sister (kek)
>waited too long to buy, which isn't indicated anywhere

???

Ah, yeah! People can be pretty damned gullible.

950 for rent seems normal to me

Probably spent his paycheck on some stupid shit and wanted to get bailed out

When I worked with lower tier white collar workers, they would spend a quarter of their paychecks at fast food places.

Feelgood is a product to be bought these days. People are ready to pay in order to feel that rush of being altruistic and get some shine on that black conscience. Feeling of being good person, no matter how fleeting, is like being absolved of other sins for those people.

This got me thinking. I am a wagecuck who makes a lot already (stem), but I'd like to make some extra on the side to retire earlier. How easy would it be to pull this shit off without repercussions? Is it illegal to make up a story asking for money? If people just gift you the money, it's their wrongdoing, right?

there was the girl who wrote nigger on a receipt which was proven fake, she got to keep over 10k

Usually a mortgage is way cheaper than rent. May depend on where you live, but there's no way I could find a decent apartment for $950 a month.

Do drug tests with hospitals, they pay you so much to take certain meds for periods of time, noting changes in health

If you're not afraid of dealing with degenerates, you can try your hand at being a part-time slum lord.

Buy a duplex or triplex near a bus route with a mortgage and advertise it. For a triplex, rent it out the first two units at a rate that will cover your mortgage, so the third unit covers expenses and profit.

If you got a lot of money, a low-rise apartment is the next step. Meter your appliances & utilities and have them cover it.

>Tfw I am in the same situation but I am not a big enough bitch to complain and beg for money.

A keen observation, friend.

Jesus christ, im doing this. $800 is a shitload of money or me. Im going to take a photo of one of my workers for added diversity points. what else sould I add to get librals to give me money? im thinking claiming the money is to start a vegetable garden in SA for the village, I have a dilapidated garden I can take some photos of that the evil whites left after apartheid.

Say the nearby grocery store closed and the White owner went to America so they have to go 2 hours to get fresh vegetables. Say you're opening a community garden for the neighborhood and take a picture of any black people you know, preferably families/young kids.

No, real question is why don't displaced europeans like this squat in the house and refuse to leave the same way Groids and potricans do .. and use the systems own civil laws against it self.

Given that you are an ancap, you may want to look at the Community Reinvestement Act which is a big factor for this behavior. Otherwise bads wouldn't give them a fat mortgage in the first place.

Hmmmmm very interesting