American in Germany

American expat in Germany here, I warn you to never trust a German, they would rather call the cops than go to bed knowing their own brother or sister smokes pot. It's not their fault as individuals, it's handed down from the government, and driven into their skulls, and Germans being as they are..... need a leader, need rules, need someone to show them the way,... being small and narrow minded as they are, would not hesitate to cause you problems. Be friendly, but keep a distance. Germans are not to be trusted, never. They would sell their own mother if they thought it would give them some advantage. They are a very strange people. 2 years has confirmed that for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2flpdqGfAsw
webmshare.com/raxyG
youtube.com/watch?v=0nh36Do2fSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it like living in Londonistan?

> smokes pot

Hell is forever

germans are subhumans

>People care about the health of their relatives and want to protect them form mindaltering addiction
>Altruism is something degenerated, decadent americans cant understand, as usual

Go home ami
youtu.be/2flpdqGfAsw

i know what you're talking about

but you're wrong about pot... germans have been smoking it forever in bars lol

Germans are tech savvy, but print oriented.

Most possess far better attention spans that their non-European counterparts, and south European neighbors.

This leads to two things:

High-expressions of intellect.

Easily hypnotized.

With the German blooded - lesser philosophically- aesthetically inclined - if you speak with not just confidence, but pride with anger in generalizations, people listen.

They love an emotional story that has scope that moves.

It's like a weakness in these people, where otherwise, they are always associating new solutions to problems simply by observing the environment.

Something other populations could not do for 4,000 years.

>dude weed lmao
Cry me a river and drown in it amerimutt

You have to go back Tyrone.

One thing in life that does not lie is experience, it is there, it happened, and it is very personal. I could write novels about the Germans, of course not in their favour,...

HEY DUDE

*cough cough*

CAN I BUM

*COOOOOOOUGH cough*

A JOINT BRAH?

>i am calling zee police

YOU CAN'T TRUST GERMANS DUDE THIS IS WHY HITLER HAPPENED DUDE

spot on.

Nothing has changed here since the days of WW2, they smile, they try to put it behind them, but little has changed. Germans are afraid of the government and the police. They will do exactly as told, they are spinless. They need a leader today, as much as they needed a leader 70 years ago. Observe them and come to your own conclusion.

My best friend at school was a German. He was very rich, i was very poor. Our friendship ended when he was given a new car by his parents and immediately ran over an old woman. He came to me for sympathy, but i did not know what to say, that he had been given a gift i would never have and had wasted it in the worst possible way. He was only concerned that he would get another car. I had no words of sympathy for him and he never spoke to me again as though i had harmed him.

Make of that what you will.

Divide and conquer shill.

Dual citizenship Toilet cleaner?

and don't forget they like to spy on each other, preferably anonymous. How else could the GDR with its 12000 "Stasi" officers have total information about a people of 17 million? And the Gestapo during the Nazi time had also very many voluntary spies...

Are germans the orientals of europe? High IQ and work ethic but spineless ant people that do as they're programmed?

...You just now figured that out?

Germany doesn't exist. Germany is just an American puppet state. Which means that we're all just an American puppet state.

The world likes to say that Americans are ignorant? You have to live in Germany to see true arrogance and ignorance, they think they are the best at everything. Always sad, rude, and don't get me started on their aggressive driving. I've never been to a country riddled with so many ridiculous laws, and you call Germany a free counrty? I'll never come back, I'll take American ignorance any day to this nightmare of a country.

>People care about the health of their relatives
>Puts his own brother in jailcell with ahmed to fuck his ass and give him aids.
Sure is brotherly love of you.

Remember, sage goes in all fields.

So your problem is that you spent two years here, still can't handle living in the culture and get hung up about smoking weed in bars? Somehow my nightmare produces better men than your dream back there.

I can begin to see why Oppenheimer was furious they wasted his work on the Nips, nowadays.

I bet you are a fuckwit from WIsconsin that has a german surname and came to germany to fuck around pracing like an idiot thinking about muh heritage.

tough luck boyo, if you want to smoke estrogen weed you can do that in Colorado, don-t come here polluting the fatherland

Fatherland of Mohamed at the rate you're going, nigger.

I thought it is a developed country, but all i see here is sick people, women with no hair, they are ugly af, they are all in depression, there is no sun here and it is all fukeT Up. They are all Nazis and haters, but they dont show it , they just dont talk to you! You can feel the hate in the air. I have even the theory that the German language is so hard because they dont want anyone other to use it. The german people are really boring - u should see their partys, lol! I dont know why do people like germans anyway I dont find any reason

This is rich coming from a country which population had the escape because the bloodline has been so much polluted by sephardim and marranos blood that once a natural disaster hits you y-ll are better off escaping to Orlando rather than dealing with the aftermath like a jap would

look it's a Neudeutscher

the worst thing are their women though

webmshare.com/raxyG

First she reads
>Circumcision is usually performed for religion, sometimes it's done for medical reasons too for example a problem with restriction

>What does sex feel like with a circumcised man? Women with experience described their first circumcised partner as amazing, highly erotic.
Then she says to herself
>I never had one
Then the rapefugee appears, she asks if he's mudslime etc.

Lol, PR isnt a country and never has been one. Im the first to agree that it has shithole problems. The difference being it had a lot of bad factors, were as Germany was consistently the best country in Europe only to be cucked by the incompetence of its own cockless men.

I'll tell you what, at the very least our men wouldnt sit their jacking off in a corner while Muhamed rapes all our (much hotter) women

Why does this exist

Droping a truth bomb one after another

Based

What do you mean the German problem? Europe belongs to Germany. Everybody knows that

Also Taxes here are unbelieveably terrible.52 cents from every euro is taxed away. You get LESS then HALF of what you earn.
Now to something i have to say to my fellow americans. be happy about your fuel prices. The other day i compared the us and the german fuel prices and they turned out to be more than 3 times as expensive in germany. And im not lying about that.

*Immigrant.
FTFY

WHat pisses me off most is what germans think of themselves. " We have the best cars, the best beer the best electronics the best pluming the best car mecanics the best sool-degrees, the best people" Ive heard every single one of those claims several times in my life before and they never failed to set me into a rage.
Germans really and undoubtedly think that they are the best people in the best country.
Buildings here are old and crappy. People say that they are monuments or places of great memories but they dont even restore them. And those that they restore, they do so poorly that noone has any intrest in them afterwards.

Your shitty kike threads don't get any fresher, subhumans

Germans have and never will change

Don't get fooled by their anti-nazi propaganda, their mentality of being bossy, arrogant and full of themselves is still very present, they still think they control all of europe and that they are the master race and they have no shame of telling you that.

>Germans really and undoubtedly think that they are the best people in the best country.

But they are. Germans will rule the world. Defeating Hitler has only postponed it with 120 years

hey are really the most rude and ignorant people i have seen so far, and rrealy realy mean peolpe, sorry, i don't want to insult all that nice Gemans that i met , but the majority is like that. IT IS A NIGHTMARE LIVING THERE. They stare at you permanently. See for yourself if you don't believe me. They all look the same, they really have no personality. If you dress yourself diferentt hen the average (99,9%) you will be in big trouble.

top fucking kek

sounds like you're a complete failure in life and people walk over you on a daily basis m8

sucks to be you i guess

sounds exactly like swedes, except that pot is kosher is germany and not in sweden

Do you have mental issues? People not hating you openly means it's undeveloped - you're a Jew, aren't you?

Germany is a country of farmers, if you like it or not. And most look worse than any trailer trash in the states.

As a german i have to ask for some form of evidence for this shit opinion of yours.

if u like germany then close this thread kraut. Im not the only one that thinks this. This place sucks so freaken badly its rediculous!! U.S rules and germany needs to burn. bomber harris did nothing wrong.

Ah.antideutsch.
Move along nothing to see here.

Farmers? What is the problem with farmers? You aren't making sense. You can't type out long words in your own native tongue correctly, you appeal to "not being the only one who thinks this" like it tells us anything and you want this place to burn while not even living in your own. Bomber Harris did enough wrong, but that he served his actual enemy definitely exonerates him a little.

I lived in Stuttgart for awhile, would walk around my neighborhood and smoke a blunt every night. Germans would often try to buy some off me or ask if they could smoke too
>Also German bitches love American dick

I find Germans to be dull as hell.. It's like they're stuck in 1940 without a leader to guide the way.
They stand tall and command respect while everyone nervously awaits some feedback, but the feedback never comes. People just realize they are empty and uncultured inside.

To me, the German culture is a mechanised barbarism. Very anti-humanistic. I can't wait to get out. Germany is so full of restrictions, laws, unfairness, prejudice, racism, ignorant bureaucrats, rude and obnoxious "customer service" (it doesn't exist) sour looking faces, many ugly and rude behaving people who surely do not know civility much; I could go on and on....there isnt' much freedom here at ALL.. I can't wait to get back to the US OF A!!

If you hate Germans so much why did you even go to Germany. You sound pretty retarded. I hate niggers but if I go to Africa I won't complain because I'll know I am to blame.

Don´t let the door hit you on your way out you obese cunt.

Because my workplace back in the states gave me the chance. I thought it would be nice here but it regret moving here every day. In 1 year I can finally leave this shithole.

wew if you hate it so much I'm guessing you'll never return

yes, please leave and don't come back

I find that, when dealing with Americans in a foreign country, be prepared to hear them whining about foreign country not being like the USA, because reasons...Maybe Americans fail to understand other countries do not have to be like USA, and people are still happy in them.

In what city do you live ?
It could explain a lot

Yeah everybody not being used to the culture of other countries is a tale as old as time itself. OP sounds like a whiney bitch.

Seems like a chink description to me. How about you americans get the fuck out of Germany? It has been an american colony since WW2, so if anything the US is more to blame for their current problems than themselves.
>but they voted for it
The same can be said of any other European country. They sure voted for it themselves and weren't at all influenced by propaganda, right? It's not like there are active indoctrination centers targeting children since 1945 or anything.

But didn't anybody warn you about this? We were subjected to seventy years under CIA control to render it impossible for our culture to become a binding element between us ever again. This explicitly so that the holy Rothschilds who own your government may have that brown-skinned slave state their Talmud promised. And now your fat ass waddles into here and expects customer service? Good thing we seem that way to you, honestly, because the disgust that you cause me has me wishing we'd do worse again.

if my grandfather and the rest of our grandparents hadn't gone out when he was 17 years old and bayuoneted a few of those godless f***s, there would have been a bunch of arian assholes raping and pillaging all of europe and possibly the states until someone did put a boot up there arrogant wicked asses. that was only 70 years ago. do you guys think they really forgot that? do you think that they're different now? they would try to pull that shit again if they thought they could.

>fucking over relative with a criminal drug charge insuring that they will have extreme difficulty and prejudice finding meaningful work in the future
>not dealing with the problem within the family as discreetly as possible
The eternal German at work.

He is a typical German, now imagine dealing with this kind of people the whole day.

Hey, hey, hey.

Hey.

Don't talk shit about Wisconsin, you hoser.

We didn't even vote for it. We get to vote a Central-Council-of-the-Jews-approved parliament every five years, that's it, thereafter it's in God's hands what becomes of us. The reason for this is that our last two rebellions against the Yanks were already propelled on our people banding together, hence why supposedly we pose such an "inherent" threat to "Israel"'s "holy" destiny. Merkel for her part was already halfway through her term when she 180'd on multiculti - and she'd won that term by conceding the entire concept had failed. What she relies on is fear of the nuke, and fear of the nuke is instilled from childhood here.

>typical German
In which fucking city are you?

Non of your business Stasi-Hans.

Not all cities are the same, burger

Not all cities are the same but all G*rmans.

No they're not goddamit

Disgusting but I also don't blame her. I frequently travel to Germany for work and that Muslim rapefugee looked in better shape and had the appearance of being more high test than the majority of German men I see. Outside of German men working in trades or certain industries, most of them are cucked and effeminate from hours of office work under artificial lighting.

Probably Berlin, Frankfurt, or Munich. He has accurate points criticizing Germany but he is also ranting leftist faggot talking points like MUHH RACIST ARYANS. Which makes me think any of those three cities since I often fly Americans for business to those three so it makes the most sense to me. Probably some university fag discovering himself in Europe. Because studying abroad is totally worth the egregious cost and debt it comes with.

American here,
Germany is pretty great and Germans are generally kind and easygoing. There are some assholes, but that goes for all places.
Did you even try learning German?

Seriously man, what the hell did you do and are doing that outcasts you some damned much?

Its incredible hard to learn and it has more rules than any other language i know. Even if you speak the language, you'll find the german mann/frau at a reception desk looking at other german looking friend at your side while dealing with you coz you just don't exist coz you got a different accent

M8, German public Unis are free

it must be one of those mayor cities

But that's bullshit, my German is only decent, but people are often willing to work with me and even help me out. Plus, it's got some over the top grammar requirements but it's not so bad when you simply practice or aren't dumb.
Ah, so you're not white, right? I can blend in with Germans so i don't get any different treatment in that regard, but neither do my non-white friends. Soo, maybe it's just you?

Wow didn't you hate that time when

1) Germany was its own country of united Germans, wtf so imperialist didnt they know that half their country is Poland... well it is now because they were so imperialist

2) Germany occupied all of Italy, Romania, etc in the second world war

3) Germany started a big non-national union and directed it behind the scenes despite literally being US occupied

Brazilian living in West Germany. Most Germans are wannabe communists. They really, really want a Red (SPD)/Red (Linke)/Green (Grünen) coalition - aka full communism.

Yeah MOST Germans really, REALLY want that, which is why the largest two parties in the polls call themselves right wing

Say what you will but their marching music is quite good

youtube.com/watch?v=0nh36Do2fSM

I agree with this. If you try to speak German, they will help you, if you can speak English, they will be glad to speak with you. Learning German is hard for English speakers not because the language is difficult, but because Germans are very keen on practicing their English and will switch if they pick up an accent on you. I've been trying to learn the language for a long time, but I don't really need it for my work and the people around me. I get by just fine with English only.

CDU isn't right wing anymore tho, Angela Merkel is an ex STASI commie and fucked CSU (actual right wingers) over. AfD are now rising, but so are the Grünen.

The boomers voting for it don't see it that way, tho. They think they're voting centre-right.

Party politics are fucked, because most people simply don't understand what they're voting for.
But the point is that 'most' people don't 'really, really' want a red government

Jews

>But the point is that 'most' people don't 'really, really' want a red government

Western German youth do. The really, really want it. And some of them vote CDU because they see it a refugee loving, liberal party. Why are you even contesting this? You don't live here.

How did you make it bro?

I have, and I think I have a bit better of a pulse on this than some fucking Brazillian

>true arrogance
Can confirm, know lots of arrogant people who actually have no clue
>think they are the best at everything
Well, we actually are at the top, not necessarily the best at everything
>Always sad, rude
what?
>their aggressive driving
You are just an ami faggots that can't drive stick. If you want to see aggressive driving, go to Italy or to French cities.
>and you call Germany a free counrty?
Only the ignorant do
>I'll take American ignorance any day to this nightmare of a country.
I would prefer that too, if it were not for the 56% white stuff while we still have >90% by american standards.

It sure is fun to think of what could have been though

Another day another divide and conquer thread, SAD. Saged you sad little brown manlet.

Nice to see the german slave mentality does not go without notice, its like brits with their crab mentality, similar but more on an intelectual level.

Clearly you do not, lefties still hold the majority here. CDU is left. Any German will confirm this. AfD is the only viable right wing option and currently they are polling at 16%.

Internet. Got lucky building websites in late 00's. I hop you make it too bro.

god smokes weed