Why are you still renting Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qU9sQBJppks
drrichardday.wordpress.com/2014/01/09/living-space-agenda-21/
activistpost.com/2012/07/agenda-21-micro-apartment-scheme-being.html
youtu.be/6l79Qa92DeU
ebay.co.uk/itm/MORK-AND-MINDY-MATTEL-4-INCH-MORK-FROM-ORK-WITH-EGG-ON-CARD-VINTAGE-1979/162909995055?hash=item25ee31402f:g:VpEAAOSwBU1ah2V6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't, and you'll never put me in one of those cuck pods either!

>80,000 euros

ayyy lmao

>80K jewros
>to live in an egg shell with no toilet

Live in a micro home, goy. The smaller and more expensive, the better

>I don't, and you'll never put me in one of those cuck pods either!
FPBP
Memeflag nailed. Besides, we build our houses to last for centuries here. So a prober house costs less than that abomination (unless you want to live in or very near one of the major cities)

Disgusting idea, disgusting fucking product. Whoever buys this is worthless.

... it feels a bit tight inside. But if I knew the world was about to be doomsdayed, I guess it would make sense to put a few of them into the mountains.

>the Soy Home
>"Hey baby, lets go back to my place and smash. I live in the middle of an empty field and it's only a little smaller than a cargo van."

How did they get it up there?

does that fuckin window not have a blinds or something at least?

That's smaller than a jail cell. (((They're))) conditioning people for their enslavement.

Already own an actual house out in the country up towards the mountains, why would I want a tiny little shit like that? I guess I could get one for my backyard in case anyone ever needs to crash.

Jesus, poor millenials will pay for any tiny poorly constructed home as long as it's not explicitly a trailer home

i could build an actual cuckshed for cheaper and have room to stand

Paying (((rent))) is a lot more cucked

>pay nearly as much as a real house for one of these kike cells that you can't fix yourself because everything is proprietary

>space pod
Why not just live in a birdcage and dance for the Jews amusement?

Real Celts do the caravan and own the land.

Yeah, I feel there are options costing more like 13k not 80k and are quite a lot larger...

>living inside a suppository
might as well be a fucking homeless, pedro.

>$100,000 for an egg shaped jail cell.

What times we live in. You could literally buy a small plot of land and build your own tiny fuck shed for a small fraction of that price.

>80k

Jesus, you can buy and refurb a RV or caravan for like a fraction of the price.

They even get you a dog with that one.

You could at any point in time buy a shipping container and drop it off in the middle of nowhere, or build a fucking Walden cabin if you're decided to go off the grid. This is a kike scam 100%

not everyone is a pathetic subhuman russian bydlo

>80k to live in a Jewish conditioning cell
>Not paying the same to get a big beatutiful spacious camper, truck, solar panels, and ar-15

>Ecocapsule® is a self-sustainable smart house powered solely by solar and wind energy. It allows you to live off-the-grid, with the luxury of a hotel room. Ecocapsule® is your design way to independent housing. It can serve as a cottage, pop-up hotel or even as a charging station for electric cars. We have engineered the product from scratch to be as self-sufficient, practical and functional as possible. With Ecocapsule®, you will achieve a new level of freedom

sw*d*s are just mentally ill people.

>some virtue signalling libtard hipster with rich parents will unironically buy one of these and claim it's the future and that everyone should get a mortgage on a little egg shaped shed to live in

Came here to post basically this. fpbp.

Dunno but I know how it's getting down

>I live in the middle of an empty field
they soyim will probably settle slums with these
literally cyberpunk: hi-tech, low life

Beware of the egg men

The white trash stigma is real. Microhomes sit at the convergence of counter materialism, poverty, and a disdain for plebs.

>practical
wew

youtube.com/watch?v=qU9sQBJppks

80k for a cuck egg?

>[autistic screeching]

ok

This. If you want to live in a fucking hovel for novelty purposes, go to the dump and see if there's a refrigerator you can tip on its side and put a sleeping bag in. But if you're trying to be 'economical', there's about 500 other things you would do before buying one of these, including just living in a van in the planet fitness parking lot.

OP needs to get a house like a well adjusted adult.

nice ecock shed

Photoshop

What's your problem with the ideal amount of living space? What do you need more space for?
I'd love to live in a single room with just my bed, computer, and couple bookshelves, preferably underground. I hate living in such a big house.

suck Poo-tin's cock, slavshitter

>80k
>it doesnt even fucking work
>no water
>no toilet
what a great product

how much?

>current year
>living in a cuck pod

the problem is not the size of it, its how much it costs compared to what you could do on your own with that same amount of money

I dig the idea, but the thing is just too small and expensive

yea this is a normal price for a build up wooden house, it comes with nothing but for 50k more you can get whaterver the fuck you want, and its not 2m long.

You know the worst part about living in a space that small and that sterilized? You're gonna have to be fucking meticulous about keeping that clean. The moment a bit of mold or mildew takes hold it's gonna be impossible to keep it under control, and then you're not just living in a cuckpod, you're living in a cuckpod with mold growing out of every crack and there's no other room or other part of the house you can retreat to while you manage it.

atleast then you have something to do

>there's no other room or other part of the house you can retreat to while you manage it.

Speaking from experience user?

Why not making it in form of a cuboid and use the space the bottom reserves anyway if you can make an iEgg with less space and usabilty?

ITT: soyboys wanting cucksheds.

Log cabins are redpilled.
Concrete buildings are redpilled
All these cucks wanting small houses. I can get a god damn 100x100 foot steel building for the same fucking price, so there is literally no reason to build a "small house" at all.

I swear to god, if I ever see one of these cuck sheds, Im taking my harbor freight 12000 pound winch, and wrapping it around the damn thing and letting her go. imagine that.

On a more serious note - reduced living space is one of the staples of Agenda 21, along with the push for "personalized mass transit" (driverless cars). What happening here is to set up these trends for supposedly "sustainibale living", they use the housing affordability crisis to reduce the planned sized of houses and apartments too. Also you must have noticed that along with these tiny "trendy" homes, communal living for adults is promoted as well.

drrichardday.wordpress.com/2014/01/09/living-space-agenda-21/

activistpost.com/2012/07/agenda-21-micro-apartment-scheme-being.html

I fucking hate mold. Living in Florida you have to do running battle with your bathrooms and showers cause of the humidity

just build your own fucking house like your ancestors used to do

So what's Agenda 21?

Why would you buy a cuckpod for 80k Euros when you can buy a nice doublewide for 30k?

Perfect, hey why not go live in a hole in the ground you are only in one of the biggest countries by landmass.

when I used to play the sims when I was young, I would build the kitchen outside because the inside would get too dirty.
the only way you could have this cuckpod is if you had an out house, a shower, and a kitchen all on the outside.
even then, you still need to worry about mold because of humidity.

Are you looking to sell it? What do you need to get?

>Cuck egg

based finns

I live in the south - dealing with mold in bathrooms and kitchens is just a fact of life... you use a shower spray or whatever on the space on weekends and every month or so you do a hard clean every month or so and that can take a good hour or two. It's nice to be able to stop, go to the living room or the office for a bit, take a breath, and then go back and finish.

This kind of goes for general messiness and clutter as well. A single room has to be kept spotless, a house... eh if you're bedroom or kitchen is a bit of a mess you can still have people over in the living room or whatever. You've got space, you can change your surroundings.

I don't get this shit for the same reason I don't get that tiny house crap - you're basically accepting living in a big, fancy coffin.

The plan to reassert serfdom on the vast majority of the populace. Reduced living standards, limited ability to travel, all in the name of control and probably some passing selfish interest in preserving the environment and resources.

You know (((who))) is behind it

Thanks for the brilliant idea. I'm going to start selling old refrigerators with sleeping bags inside for 75k

youtu.be/6l79Qa92DeU

>cuckcapsule

I'm not you non home owning peasant.

Not if you clean regularly with a bleached based cleaner like softscrub with bleach or clorox bathroom cleaner. Kill the shit. Make a hostile environment so it can't raise it's little mold babies.

How much does that weigh? Might be good for long picnic camping if i can carry it.

>dealing with mold in bathrooms and kitchens is just a fact of life
Not if you have a decent AC unit. Guarantee you my humidity's worse than yours
.t Floridanon

But the alternative when buying a home is not possible, i.e. (((mortgage))), is quite cucked also.

Just build a semi underground home with some solar panels strapped on top if you're so worried about energy efficiency. It'll probably cost half the price and actually have a reasonable amount of living space.

Yes please
>cucks buy this
>too small to start a family
>cucks can't pass on their genes

The difference is that even if you get a mortgage and a house, you can still sell that fucking house to someone else.

NOBODY is going to buy a secondhand cuck egg.

Just buy a used rv fags

I agree (((mortgage))) is the lesser of two evils, and that cuck egg is a money sink. My point is that (((housing market))) nowadays is a scam.

Wasn't there a surge of hipsters moving into trailer parks? I remember reading about this happening on the west coast and in Las Vegas. Can't find the article now but I recall that they really liked the vintage, silver-streamlined camper trailers and, as usual, they were doing all this ironically.

it might be cool to have a little cuck egg escape pad. but thats way to much.

just bought one

>80k euros

LMAO I can have a feudal estate here for that much.

I like the cut of your jib.

I don’t own one but I just checked ebay and you can have your very own at a surprisingly cheap price
ebay.co.uk/itm/MORK-AND-MINDY-MATTEL-4-INCH-MORK-FROM-ORK-WITH-EGG-ON-CARD-VINTAGE-1979/162909995055?hash=item25ee31402f:g:VpEAAOSwBU1ah2V6

wow that thing is the future, where can I rent one of these?

I have no problem with it beyond the retarded expensive price, and hipster millennial target group
This is for retarded trust fund millennials with more dosh than nosh, who have no clue how to live off the land

Shit, i’d own a pod or tiny house but whose got a huge empty meadow to park that shit in?

You want to live in a trailer park? Or in your momma’s back yard? What’s the choice otherwise?

Until someone develops a subdivision-style road, plot and infrastructure plan designed for microhomes, they’ll never be anything more than a clever idea.

>mfw cuckeggs are used to hatch more cucklings
this fucking timeline

Blinds? Do you have something to hide?

nice.... id buy two and attach them

You can build a cuckshed easily for one tenth of that.

>that fucking lab...."user please kill me"

Ventilation. After showering leave your bathroom window open for half an hour. If you don’t have a bathroom window then leave the door open and open other windows in the house to try to ventilate the bathroom. Also acid kills mold, so clean with vinegar or lemon juice. Also get a spray bottle and fill it with vinegar and or lemon Juice..and spray it over the affected areas and you won’t have to keep cleaning with a sponge so often.
>ventilation
>acidic environment
This will stop your mold bullshit,

Pretty sure dew point is even higher outside than his bathroom in floria.

Depends very much on humidity outside. In places like England, you'd have to keep the bathroom window open all the time (now imagine it is winter) and clean mold with chlorine bleach regularly. There are also some mold poisons that prevent it from growing for a while.

A double wide doesn't have the same "look at me! I'm special" vibe. It's just a place to live, not a statement.

>It can serve as a cottage, pop-up hotel or even as a charging station for electric cars
>80 grand

What the fuck Slovakia, are you high?

These are the appleshit of cuck sheds. The iCuckshed: Ergonomically designed by a cuck team of engineers in Cupertino, California. Smaller than smaller.

>these gun-laws would kill you traveler