Kimi wa midara

This is it boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/midarini-midarana-kuroyukihime-online-r22187
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Final chapter
>NTR.jpg
nope

To hell with the NTR meme but fuck this is retarded. Hope the author eventually regrets this decision.

Close NTR. A little surprised the author went as far as he did.

Just move to chuuni already...
bato.to/comic/_/comics/midarini-midarana-kuroyukihime-online-r22187

Wait.. what happen?

Nothing. The main guy and girl get together in the end. No NTR ending.

Rich guy blackmails main girl for lots of money that her shitty dad can't pay. Almost was sold off to sex slavery to said rich guy, but then main character negotiates with the Obverse God, trading in his self control to get not only the money to pay off the debts, but to also teleport himself to punch rich guy in the face and give him a stern talking to.

First time I'm glad for an asspull.

Kind of dissapointed, they should've just went full on with the NTR and maybe make mc marry the sister (Who also fucks rich guy in a sister trheesome) as a bonus.

Write the story yourself. There's clearly an audience for it.

Well that was shit.

The fuck.. if you're gonna do NTR at least do it right

No one wants to drop garbage for more garbage

Fucking finally.

But Midarini Midarana is good. And has chuunibyous.

Should've asked the god to turn him into the rich guy.

it's all he could do at that point.

I fucking hate NTR bait more then anything else, but I'm glad it was a happy ending

How strange. I'm not mad that an asspull overpowered NTR, but for some reason I hate this shit now and never want to read anything from this hack again.

>heart pupils
Oh my

That's the feeling i get from every Lynn manga, but I can't stop.

this shit should have ended after the first 'season'. the shit with the sister was just contrived and stupid

Okay can the artist do the extra chapter of Kuzu no Honkai now?

>Just move to chuuni already...

Wasn't that already released a while back?

Its because he introduced NTR for cheap drama in the first place. This manga was at its best when it was just about a horny girl with no self control

there's no real meat there, so he had to do something.
he chose poorly, but that's neither here nor there.

Nah those pages on her blog are the only thing.

I only picked it up for the lewds anyways. I didn't ask for melodrama with it.

In my opinion, there didn't have to be more then that. They only continued the series out of high demand, so why not just give everyone what they wanted?

they continued it to end it.
the ending wasn't there with just that concept.

Happy it didn't end in NTR but they basically had their cake and ate with that reduction to just three days. He couldn't know at the time of course but it makes his 'sacrifice' a bit cheap.

I thought they originally only planned for it to be 1 volume, but continued it because it was surprisingly popular. I mean him getting permission to marry her was perfectly fine as an ending

i'd belive it.
he pretty clearly ran out of ideas.

Agreed. Should've left the city life this instant and go live in the mountains just the two of them so he wouldn't have to use self control.

>i spoke with your sister
>literally never heard anything again from said sister about this issue
R U S H E D
U
S
H
E
D

it's Okamoto man, he doesn't write good, he doesn't draw good, but we get good fapbait.

>implying elfen lied wasn't a masterpiece

So the rich guy will continue as before but with even more money, while this guys life is ruined

Only for 3 days

To be fair it would be kinda out of place to have her in the ending, and if she appeared at all during the 3 days he would have raped her.

Eh, hack ending but at least NTRfags got cucked.

Yeah a masterpiece like Code Geass was.

A little rushed? Maybe!
But...5 years for 12 chapters?
Personally, hating the NTR in all its forms,
i'm very, very fine with this
Rushed Happy Ending!

What's up cuck?

>not liking chuunibyous

kek

>NTRfags get NTRed out of a NTR ending
Pottery

There isn't a sweeter thing in the world

My fucking sides.

Does spreading your pussy out in front of another man count as NTR?

Am I the only one who feel sorry for the God? Seems like he got the shorter end of the stick and ended up getting paid lesser and lesser.

He doesn't mind though so I don't feel too bad.

>needed to write a deus ex machina to cuck the ntr man
pathetic

>Muh asspull
NTRfags are this retarded.

This scene would've really pissed me off if I still gave a shit about the characters

Seriously, why is this allowed?

I happier news. ChuuniMida has 21 chapters out now.

Is there actual sex or just constant blueballing? The former is why I originally liked Kimi wa Midara

He fucks and cums in the teacher
Aside from that, not much so far. Chuuni here got startled then fell on the dick, lost her virginity and passed out after hitting her head.

>seething
Jesus Christ, ntrcucks are so funny

ntrfags bamboozled AGAIN LUL.

Now I'm just sad we never got to see Hanabi naked.

I like the main girl, she's cute

>but we get good fapbait.
Not even that.

>trading in his self control
I hated this entire premise. And I'm pretty sure this god is on some bullshit because he claims they broke some rule that they never did. This whole premise was dumb,

I'm glad it's over.

>he claims they broke some rule that they never did
The trade back then is about her showing self-restrain for every hour except one, and she did lose it frequently later.

This series was great.

>I'm going to meet with you
>like a horse

I don't know why this is my pet peeve, but whenever I see a manga character in an erotic series use the term mate it just angers me. The word he was looking for is fuck, he's going to fuck her like a horse.

A masterpiece in comedy maybe.

You meet horses often?

There are full blowjobs, cunnilingus, paizuri and other stuff. Regarding actual penetration, series is play little more ambiguously, but is safe to say that at very least two girls got penetrated and instantly passed from it. So no thrusting action so far, but simple insertion with instant end. But is clear that author slowly raises levels, as latest chapter had friction action of penis against bare vagina.

So he's like Seo with a few more fetishes?