What do you carry?

For day-to-day I carry my Ruger LCR .38. Compact, easy to carry, reliable, stops anything that moves. What are you packing anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/mom-daughter-fight-armed-robber-liquor-store-article-1.3839819
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Glock, because i am very boring

>.38
>stops anything that moves

nydailynews.com/news/national/mom-daughter-fight-armed-robber-liquor-store-article-1.3839819

I recently got a P365 that I really like a lot.

>trusting women to use firearms

Colt Mustang stainless

>women with guns

I'm thinking about a Beretta 92 or 96, the sides and barrels can be changed out to any caliber and they are reliable.

i dont need a gun because nobody else has one. I feel safe walking around :)

otf knife check out bladehq.com

I own 8 guns but don't carry because I don't feel the need. Very low crime mostly white midwest city. Plus I work on a University Campus in a lab so I spend the majority of my time in a gun free zone.

Do you really go around on the street with a gun in your pocket?
Is this common in America?

Glock during the winter when I wear more clothes. NAA baby 22 magnum during warmer months

Yeah it’s common. I carry a Ruger LCP.
This belongs in /k/

"tee hee lets shoot him once then he'll fall over and die tee hee"

nibba should have dumped all 6 rounds immediately and started reloading.

Enjoy your Muslim hordes as they rape your women and slaughter your warriors.

>Warriors in Germany

>fudd gun
I know I know

We don't like getting chain sawwed by cartels here in murica

Springfield XD-e 9mm

A knife

>most of my time in a gun free zone
F

>rugerbros
Can't beat a revolver for reliability

It is inversely proportional to how cucked the locale is

New York City, San Francisco, New Jersey = Only the rich, famous, well-connected are allowed to carry, and they have to hide it

Places like Utah and Texas, everyone can and they do it openly

I carry this bad boy

she literally emptied the clip in him, that why he was unable to fire a shot back at her when i he got the gun

but go on, keep defending your cuck caliber

Depends on what i feel like that day.

I need to give one a try. It may replace my G43

why not
in most state you don't even need a license or permits

Terrible trigger, not enough ammo, slow reloads. The reliable thing is dumb, modern semi autos dont really have malfunctions, and if they do its usually a magazine issue so you just carry a spare

>crosspoint
My nigga.

Unfortunately, I lost all my firearms in a tragic boating accident so I have no data for you to mine.

>stops anything that moves.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h1HRHeUEAI

nigger got shot like 6 times and he still comes back in and fights a woman for the gun that shot him.

.45 Sprinfield XD.

Springfield xd 40 sw

Glock 19. Reliable and simple.

My massive balls, because I'm brave enough not to need a gun to defend myself from rancid niggers like you, OP
Ban all guns

Xd rocks my socks.

nothing....

Im a convicted felon. The gov/general population of boomer hicks dont give a fuck and wants me to die if SHTF

Yeah, but then there is reality. Im not entering a pissing match. I want to go home and if lethal force is what it will take then so be it.

Shut up new.

Well, in all fairness if you have committed felony you've proven your inability to make rational descions.

I live in New Hampshire so violence is low enough to not warrant it and carrying is a hassle at times. I don't live in fear of being jumped by niggers. Never in my life have I been in a situation where I felt like I needed to carry any of my guns either. If you have to carry every day because you actually could be jumped on a daily basis get the fuck out of there you fucking retards.

I love my shield 9

>I want to go home and if lethal force is what it will take then so be it.
>implying anyone cares enough about your fat ass to want to stop you from getting home for whatever reason
Heh, that's cute

>clip
>c l i p
>C L I P
Do you fucking hear yourself?

nice try FBI you are going to have to do better than that!

What are you putting in it?

Gorgeous gun, Me want!

user. Not everyone is a pussy like you and wants to run from their homes. Men with conviction fight and will not be pushed around.

I wish I was (you)

glock 43 or colt 1911 commander

really want a snubnose 357 tho

>Live in commie state, no carry
I would carry a glock 26 though.

I carry for protection, but also to protect others. You might wind up in a situation where you have to off some achmed or supreme gentleman.

glock 19 w/ tlr-1 HL, spare mag, sofft-t wide tq, and flashlight

Yes. There are violent people in this world and i am not an egotistical brainlet trying to prove my manliness to the world fighting people. If anything carrying a firearm makes me avoid confrontation.

Usually when I'm on the street, it's on the console of the vehicle, chambered, and within reach. Most of us drive, versus walking, on streets here in the USA, ese.

I don't actually carry it on me but I keep a glock 19 in the glovebox.

Glock 26
>10+1
>carry a 15rd G19 mag as a spare (pic is old and shows Magpul 12rd mag)
>easy to shoot
>easy to conceal

>huuur muh all muh guns iz 9memeimeter
You and everyone else who carries 9 are soyboy pussies.

They make amazing weapons.

I carried an LCR .38 for around 5 years. It’s a good gun, but I think the single stack 9s are the way to go when looking for a small gun. The trigger pull was too long and the recoil was too harsh for a gun that weighed 15oz loaded.
I tried just about every single stack 9mm out there and I’ve settled in the sig p938.

Are those girls under arrest for attempted first degree murder yet? Seeing as they locked the door specifically to prevent the guy's escape, then gunned him down? There is no 'self defense' claim to be made there.

Florida fag here so it depends on the weather and what Im doing

Heavy days, December, jacket 10mm 1911
Most days Beretta PX4 9mm
Lite days Sig 938 9mm
On my way to wash the car, shorts, T-shirt P64 9mm MAK
Some nigger gets shot by a cop weekend, AR15 "pistol" on the back seat, 12gauge in trunk

I gots a tool for every job, blahahahah

I wish i would have gotten a 9. Cheaper to shoot. Also all that matters is placement.

Low test

Enjoy dying from Ahmed’s smuggled Makarov when he wants your wallet

>high capacity
>low recoil
No you’re right, we should all carry a .45 because it’s a bigger number.

>modern defensive ammunition isn’t a thing

that is a brick of a wallet

Two of these. If anybody messes with me they'd be dead in an instant.

Ruger SP-101. I like being able to fire .357 magnum rounds, even though I'll probably never need the stopping power.

Get an XD 40 for your next.

You'll thank me later.

>Colt 1911 Commander

Just got a little hard.

Give me money and ill buy something better. Bitch.

Yes, because huwites are civilized and can actually be trusted to carry guns and not kill anyone in the heat of passion. It’s spics and nigs that give guns a bad name.

>he can't dodge bullets
gunfags like you are what's killing fun about combat... we all could have fun, late medieval ages tier melee duels to settle our differences, but nooo, gunpowderbois just have to one up everyone in the arms race

You must be 18 or older to post on this site kiddo. I'm not going to openly look for trouble or play jungle safari in Detroit. My state doesn't have problems unlike your shithole. If someone tries to break into my house however they're dead.
Not likely in New Hampshire even though our gun laws are very lax. I could always throw some beater in my car if I wanted to. Its just something extra to think about every day and I'd have to leave it at home when I go to work since I commute to Massachusetts (Better paying high skill jobs are hard to find in New Hampshire)

I destroyed my gun so it can never be used to harm another human being :^)

It's low profile and small, easy to handle and has a built in laser sight.

Ruger SR9.

It's a full size handgun, so it's a bit big. I thought about getting something smaller, but I've never really liked using a gun where I couldn't get a solid grip. Feels weird holding a gun with my pinky and ring finger hanging down. I know there are magazines with extensions, but that kinda defeats the point of the smaller size to me.

i was attacked by a nigger right around the time the whole ferguson thing was going down. I was acting in self defense. but the state didnt want another chimp out on their hands so they put the whole thing on me. you would of done the same thing. except you probly would of killed him.

youre just another boomer bitch so what ever.
i dont even give a fuck though, im gonna go join the French Foreign legion and go pro. Fuck this shit hole country.

honestly, id shit on you less if you had a hi-point c9 kek

2A is our permit.
Any state that isn't yellow on that map needs to get uncucked.

Nothing because I'm not insane.
Odds of losing it or it accidentally firing are much higher than ever needing to use it. You're just asking for trouble carrying one around.

It's sort of like those people who drive gas trucks but don't haul anything or really need it. You ask them, "hey what do you need a truck for?" they lose their fucking mind. You ask people what are they carrying a weapon for, you get the same outrage.
I'm not even against the second amendment. I just think it's retarded to say you daily carry some stupid pistol. Worse, these people are paranoid as fuck, which common sense should tell you, isn't a good combination.
I lived in Detroit as a white man and even there, I didn't need a gun.

I paid $10 for it at Walmart almost 14 years ago.

Id rather gas myself than own anything in .40

I agree with your sentiment that a world without guns would probably be more enjoyable, but it is not reality. I cannot wish away bad people with guns. They are out there. They are in my community. Also, my Hungarian friend, when seconds count the police are just minutes away. Think about that for a sec.

taurus curve

Glock .45 nigga

>If you have to carry every day because you actually could be jumped on a daily basis
For me, carrying feels good, pic related.
I don't think most people think they'll be jumped like that. It's just the unlikely intersection of very safe everyday life and some crazy asshole who deserves to be put down. If you're not in a stickup zone and carrying is a hassle, you can just as well forget about it and that's fine.

.45?

I'd say it's more common in Mexico, but that's maybe because my Mexican friends are rich.

What's the difference between open and concealed carry?

Im sorry that happened to you man. Damn straight I would have done the same thing. My apologies.

I'm a woman and a better shot than most men. Get fucked

9mm HP out performs 45 HP in everything