Brit/pol/ - Smelly Dumb Poorthern Scum edition

>Nigel Farage 2018 CPAC speech (with an introduction by Raheem Kassam)
youtube.com/watch?v=ymfDCYJ0FvA

>Jeremy Corbyn: Chilcot report will reveal Blair and Bush did secret deal over Iraq War
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/17/jeremy-corbyn-chilcot-report-will-reveal-blair-and-bush-did-secr/

>Labour, Momentum and Communist Party to hold "cooperation" meeting
order-order.com/2018/02/23/labour-momentum-and-communist-party-to-hold-cooperation-meeting/

>Brexit: Remain bus visit to Liverpool met by Mogg fans
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-43172719/

>Labour's general secretary Iain McNicol resigns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43172388

>PMQS VERDICT Corbyn forgets to ask a question – but luckily for him, the PM’s all out of zingers just like KFC
thesun.co.uk/news/5633422/

>Jeremy Corbyn brands storm over his meetings with a Soviet-backed spy 'nonsense' and refuses to answer Theresa May's demand he authorise the release of any Stasi files on him
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5413357/

Pink-skin, bald, blonde-eyebrows, fat, violent, Northern. These are the traits of the Northern Germanic Pigman, a despicable subhuman creature. You'll find him causing fights wherever he goes, whether at a football match, an EDL rally, or a pub. It doesn't matter to him since he's a cretinous animal whose life depends on a steady supply of Gregg's sausage rolls and lager.

youtu.be/nwT9gsQ_8P4

youtu.be/AIPD8qHhtVU

youtu.be/Gvk3fwmrZIs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzdYNjLbwZI
vocaroo.com/i/s1CE6Yvzv7sZ
youtu.be/rnjj5MlE2VU
vocaroo.com/i/s1vtHYDgfQMf
youtu.be/-PLelcXTBDo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that there is literally nothing stopping anyone who lives in the UK from becoming wealthy within their lifetime. Left wing cucks need to understand that they are not being oppressed, that the UK is one of the richest countries in the world, with fantastic opportunity to everyone. Stop being lazy cucks and make something of yourself.

How?

Lots of ways. Educate yourself. Start a business. Stop being a beta brainlet?

Is there a cutoff point?

t. Sold something on Ebay for a tenner profit now he thinks hes Jeff Bezos

>household income
>lists disposable income
wat.

pay day soon yay

What if the lad didn't offer free postage and has to use some of the tenner profit, to cover the cost of postage?

And the hidden and often delayed eBay fees, not to mention PayPal's cut

Don't know why London is on that map, it's so full of foreign scum that it may as well be it's own country

>poorthener
Lads, I fell for the biz Chainlink meme and I'm up 40% in the past fortnight.
Being a poorthener I'm not sure if I should cash out or not, £800 up is a lot of money to poortheners and I'd be sad if I ended up back with my original 2k but my Scottish genes are kicking in and telling me its going to double from here.
wot do

I remember watching the grenfell tower fire as it happened on the news and chuckling to myself as I watched 10 a penny southerners perish in their paki infested slum. And how you all come out moaning and bleating about it constantly. Half of London could burn down and nothing of great interest would be lost.

Daily remeinder that is we elected Michael Foot, we'd be way less cucked today.

'Maggie' Thatchkike was a neo liberal globalist who helped destroy this country with enhanched internationalism.

Feels good being the Anglo-Celtic master race.

Who else /green eyes/ and /brown hair/ here?

I agree with you that we aren't exactly Colombia or Bangladesh, but this place still doesn't have future when it's people are left to compete with the planet who would easly work on a much much smaller wage.

Enjoy chasing Farrari's and other shit you don't need. Do different to boomers who wanted cheap TV's

>Be middleclass southerner
>Walking down the street to m&s
>Usual day, youths are being stabbed as I walk the highstreet, passers by stare at the floor as is tradition
>Avert my gaze as is tradition
>As I walk with my eyes averted to the floor I walk straight into a wall-like presence
>Soar meters across the pavement, 'sketti flying everywhere
>can already feel my bowels releasing at the first sign of confrontation
>my small frail stature cannot take the punishment, to avoid confrontation evolution has stripped me of any form of muscle mass
>Slowly raise my gaze as not to antagonize
>"o-ohh deary"
>There he stands
>subhuman 6'4 blonde haired blue eyes scum, I feel psychically ill as he towers over me with his chips and gravy and lowerclass flatcap
>"ay up lad, sorry bout dat dint quite see u theya you raight?"
>my body begins to quiver in anger and fear, bowels become ever closer to the comfort of my undergarments
>subhuman ape towers over me, making direct eye contact and talking to a stranger, a trait that is foreign to these parts
>his social fopa disgust me, how dare he speak to another human being on the street
>"mate thas really startin' t' scare me na, want us to ring an ambulance?"
>I cannot withstand it anymore, my rage must be released
>"y-yes i'm fine thank you s-sorry, you h-have a very pleasant accent"
>"ah ta mate am from up norf, yorkshur, you from round ere then" he says as he extends his hand
>life flashes before my eyes, primal feer strikes my body as he outstretches his hand
>never have I seen such violent confrontation
>immediately roll backwards, get to feet and begin sprinting as fast as possible
>bowels cannot contain themselves anymore start releasing a brown slug-trail on the sidewalk
>run directly to the nearest John Lewis and take refuge in the £10 pay to use toilets
>Spend an hour recovering from the adrenaline pumping through my veins, can barely stand
>Walk myself home in shit covered trousers leaving a snail trail to my house

i have the green eyes but i have black hair

good post

Chainlink is an overhyped shitcoin, I'm not joking. You've been memed. Get out now while you still can and put it into something decent.

Also
>being overly proud of 800 quid profit
Embarrassing

Is Nadiya Hussein Bomber Rimmer?

>Chainlink is an overhyped shitcoin
explain?

Quality banter.

Cash out and buy HPB, Chainlink is literally developed by a Philosophy PHD graduate (What kind of idiot goes for a PHD in Philosophy?). HPB has partnerships with unionpay which is like Chinas version of VISA with over $200 Billion in transactions monthly.

And yet it has the highest average salary. It amazes me that it's the retarded coastal towns and arse end of nowhere places that are least affected by immigration that are actually the most racist. Maybe it's not Mr Patel preventing you getting a job. Maybe you're just thick.

OASIS
youtube.com/watch?v=NzdYNjLbwZI

How do we exterminate g*rmanics from our genepool?

It's not "DA JOOS", it's bl*nde haired bl*e eyed subhuman kr*uts.

The anti-Northern hatred really depresses me because it's true for the most part. Why did I have to be born scum? I fucking hate being Northern

Start buying guns.

>tfw superior

If you're n*rthern, have bl*nde hair or bl*e eyes, you are not British.

British phenotype is black or brown hair and brown eyes.

We need to concentrate on removing subhuman g*rmanic influence from our genepool, not scapegoating "DA JOOS" like outer/pol/ stormtards.

don't believe this guy, chainlink is going to $10 minimum

Being Northern is so shit. How do you cope?

>post the same shitty post with no originality
>SOUTHERNERS BTFO
eternal plight of the p**rtherner

It actually fucking sickens me to my core that I have to share this messageboard with actual northern scum. They turn my stomach just thinking about them tapping greasily away at their keyboards whilst rats eat their spawn in the next room.
I have to work very fucking hard and I know that my pennies are going to these fat waddling slapheaded fucks so they can eat pot noodle and shit post here.

youve fucked up this general worse than the pakiposter

t.18 year old working in sales on an apprenticeship and think its wolf of wallstreet

HPB looks more of a long term hold to me if at all, you got anything for this spring/summer?
According to google/reddit the link to Unionpay is through team members rather than business but at least its something. Like all Chinese projects their marketing is shit but thats probably not a bad thing, if they arent shouting from the rooftops it either means theyy have nothing or they are trying to keep things subdued while they work and they seem pretty legit so ill go with the latter.
What I always worry about with the Chinese is patents, intellectual property and other legal issues, even now its still a bit of wild west stuff with the heaviest hitter in business/gov getting to do anything they want, the unionpay team members could just take every bit of code HPB have come up with and tell them to fuck off if they want.

t. Butthurt poortherner

theyre the same person

>appeal to originality
faggot

Then go and start a southern general. But you won't because it would be boring as fuck. There's so much you can say about souffles and "the countryside".

What if you're born with blonde hair and blue eyes . But then your hair turns brown as you get older?

Fuck off subhuman n*rtherner

Obvious g*rmanic genes.

Would be suffocated in the crib in a more healthy British society.

>Northern scum
>commie flag

absolutely checks out. I bet you'd love the thought of helping yourself to some hard working Southerners property wouldn't you? You thieving little protozoan slime.

Lived in London for the first 18 years of my life, moved to York. People are so much nicer, they stop and chat in the street. Since moved to Glasgow which is full of neds and cunts.

THREADLY REMINDER

This is what your the anti-northern poster sounds like. What a fucking faglord

vocaroo.com/i/s1CE6Yvzv7sZ

>being approached by some p**rthern scum in the streets

No one cares you like talking to beggars faggot. I know it’s commonplace in London too. Disgusting

Because I’m not a mentally ill insecure mongo

Kill all n*rthern vermin.

>Since moved to Glasgow
why? i want to get out of here 2bh

youtu.be/rnjj5MlE2VU
Northeners deserve their own BBC Blue Earth episode

Put your trip on Eddie

Have you noticed a big increase in immigration?

Was in Navy, ended up marrying a local. Still want to retire to york.

I literally wank to the idea of subhuman g*rmanic bl*nde haired bl*e eyed n*rtherners getting raped by Paki immigrants.

The poor cunts are too busy with their pot noodle and their Carling to show us that classic w*rking class rage either.

I hate being Northern. We're scum.

Poor fag reporting in from the destitute North East.
Its not that bad in the NE if you take the muslim rapes out of the equation.

>hardworking

Investing in stocks isn't "hard work". Southerners don't fucking do any work, they just prance about on horses and shoot birds to fill the void in their boring, miserable lives. The only thing southerners have is their pretend superiority, wealth and class. The actual things humans enjoy like fun and human relationships have been sanded out of them by their need to pretend they're better than everyone. That's why you have to spend all day deriding Northerners and making stupid images. I'm not offended by you, I pity you, you fucking p-zombie.

Muslim rapes are the only good thing about the n*rth.

Your suffering at the hands of Pakis is the least we can enjoy since we subsidise you with our hard earned tax money.

Man who's ancestors were poor and benefitted from social climbing through marriage, hates the idea of European integration. Kek

Ah yes, Southerners lack meaningful relationships unlike Northeners, who will fight to the death over a Gregg's sausage roll

a talk about the deconstruction of the west being given by a nigger in a church in the UK, fantastic

vocaroo.com/i/s1vtHYDgfQMf

Northerners quite literally sell their children to kebab merchants for a bite of a doner and a sniff of some chilli sauce.

i don't leave the house mate but glasgow is paki/nigger central in scotland

Can confirm. I am a self-loathing Northener.
youtu.be/-PLelcXTBDo

jeremy clarkson, a brunette, is from yorkshire. thats up north

>fight to the death over a Gregg's sausage roll

Fascinating.

West rich white
North nogsville
East poor white
South paki

I would call the degeneration of the West a person spreading literal nazi propaganda.

Yes, I do like sausage rolls, they're tasty. And guess what, we're spreading. Greggs is now operating in Benidorm. We will replace you southern cuck boy.

>arrive in this country
>go to "Tesco"
>put shit in my shopping bag
>go to cashier and put my items to buy in front of them
>they blankly stare at me
>"Well?"
>"Oi m8 ur sposed' to unpack ta bag aye!"

Literally why use you instead of the automated machine.

Delete this

politics is a waste of time. anyone watch the footie today?

I'm not saying you won't make money from Chainlink. It has meme powered autists behind it. I'm saying it can be implemented into Ethereum and Bitcoin in 2 lines of code in a day if they so wanted to.
I just don't like that kind of risk personally. It does seem sort of empty when you look past the memes, but at the same time Sergey is decent all around from what I can tell.
Also don't listen to /biz/, and remember that /biz/ called Eth a scam when it was less than a dollar.

If you have a small portfolio just all-in on some ICO that has promise and hype and pray for a 10x, or if the market turns positive, 100x. I know retards who in july to december turned 1k investment into more than 100k. Don't diversify too much unless you've got a decent sized stack.

I'm not Southern. I'm a Northerner but a rational one who refuses to associate with subhuman scummy Northeners anymore. Fuck you, you low-IQ parasite.

There are many sausage rolls. But which one is best?

now discuss british politics and not this d and c shit and ill stop dumping my downloads folder

Has anyone seen the film Eden Lake? Essential viewing for anyone unfamiliar with the savage nature of the n*rtherner.

It's okay lad. We'll try to save as many Northerners as we can that still have some salvageable genetics and see the folly and evil that lurks in the heart of every N*rthern louse.

>watching that shitty "growing up in the 60's program" on the bbc
>acting like Fray Bentos pies are some weird space food

Fuck off, Fray Bentos are fucking nice.

>not one of them was eating it with their hands covered in cuts

I thought this show was supposed to be realistic.

cunt

I'm a N*rthener. I know my place.

Just to let you know I have complained to my contacts about the state of Brit/pol/ and getting it moved to /bant/ or /trash/

I have powerful friends on the internet

Why don't you leave the house, lad?

Assblasted poortherner detected

Thats not actually true my friend the NE is the lowest place for national investment in the entire UK. We pay more in tax than we get back. I think its about 88p or something for every pound. If I can be bothered ill find the stats.
London is nice isnt it?

Great Britain was always a meme. Prove me wrong faggos

ive never had one those pies, i imagine they taste disgusting

Piss off down south then and eat snails or something. You know, southerners like to talk a lot, but do they ever actually do anything? Its seems to like the north is the center of science, technology and culture, while the southerners just sit around and wank themselves off.

I can't decide. There's a Nisa near me that sells them, and they're really good, aside from the top being too crispy sometimes.

Don't reply to my posts, troglodyte.

shut your face plebbo