He's right. You trumpkins won't admit it though

He's right. You trumpkins won't admit it though.

I almost had an aneurysm reading that. What did fat fuck mean by
>But if you found a kid who said "watching my friends day was great wish this happened more often. But guns!"

Apparently getting cucked destroys your mind.

Enjoy never having sex again you fat cuck

He means that fox news would push their pro-gun political agenda even harder if they found a kid that said he loved seeing his friends die.

Report e-celeb bullshit.

Why should a listen to a fat fucking cuck who had mommy issues?

>wahhhhh boogie said something that I disagree with. Report op!!!

Jesus Christ you trumpanzees are truly the biggest snowflakes. Democrats making all of you look retarted. Congratations.

Thats just fucking retarded

His diet of soda and pure mayo have caused a life long mindfog of retarded thought. Who the fuck is even a fan of this fat creature? Ive literally never met anyone who likes him. Never seen anyone on the internet even talk about him in a positive light. What the fuck is his appeal?

David Hogg is not a kid though

we should have a truck ban in europe because muslims like running over people with them

And this is why were the way we are and unlike him, we want to be strong not weak and get absolutely cucked later in life for having low T and no balls to stand up to someone obviously taking advantage of you

Such weak weak men surround us

That was some of the most incomprehensible shit I've ever read. Does Boogie have brain damage?

Reminder that boogie wants you to pay for his healthcare

Source or a link?

hows that fat fuck doing? does his ex wife send him dick picks and bull mayo? i heard he likes mayo

>be fat cunt
>be so fat and annoying your inanimate lifeless chair becomes sentient and wants you dead
>chair sacrifices itself in order to finally end this cunt's life by skewering his fat ass
>he survives and becomes even more of a cunt.

It's like the fucking Stauffenberg assasination attempt.

I need a source/link telling me that pepe is a meme please.

stop posting here you irrelevant fat fuk, you have like 6 months life expectancy make it worthwhile and drown in mountain dew

>Spain
>Relevant

I'd rather be irrelevant and homogeneous desu
what do you gain from the usa being a relevant superpower? more mutts immigrating?

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
FOR
MY
HEALTHCARE