Polish pride

lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

imf.org/external/datamapper/NGDPDPC@WEO/UKR
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD?locations=UA
ua.undp.org/content/ukraine/en/home/presscenter/pressreleases/2017/03/30/too-many-lives-scarcely-touched-by-human-development-progress-un-report-finds.html
kyivpost.com/article/content/may-25-presidential-election/poroshenko-awards-george-soros-with-order-of-freedom-401941.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Ukraine
theguardian.com/global-development/2016/feb/04/sex-lies-psychological-scars-ukraine-human-trafficking-crisis
newsweek.com/ukraine-human-traffciking-416319.
google.com.ua/maps/@49.7942507,22.7629876,3a,75y,328.36h,89.95t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s4hgtv27Vw6ZeqmZGRfdlgw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en&authuser=0
google.com.ua/maps/@50.4396628,30.3672626,3a,75y,264.38h,82.24t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1seFcNLttj2ufZp38lwHDluQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en&authuser=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ukrike up to his regular d/c shilling

False info

lol why u mad? cuz your parents are both males?

Hey man, i see you took my advice from yesterday and started changing OP pic, good on you. We will make troll out of you one day.

GDP per capita is a useless metric, specially when it comes to nigger countries. What you should be looking at is the MEDIAN GDP.

I fucked your sister m8.
Shit was SO cash.

and still hohols would rather migrate to Polland over staying in U*rain

>not a real countries attempt at trolling

>your parents are both males?
Leave my dad's out of this ukrike.
How does it feel knowing ur getting assfucked by farmers in the east? And your EU/NATO saviours aren't doing anything about it?
You are officially a failed state and it's because you are the dumbest kikes. Only a Ukr*anian kike would sell his mother for 5000usd.

Isn't Poland and the Ukraine in the same boat? You guys are both stunted USSR vassals?

Why do Americans always refer to Ukraine as "the Ukraine" it's weird

Your country was allowed to be created by Stalin because he didn't want to directly govern your inbred nation. You're USSR's rape-baby that was given alimony without visitations. Get over yourself mate.

...I don't know... thanks for pointing that out Leaf.

all future mentions of ukraine will be as "The Ukraine" if this post gets mirror numbers

>would sell his mother for 5000usd

lets make a price

Your moms pussy is so GOOD!

Yes, falsified by almighty Putin himself.
imf.org/external/datamapper/NGDPDPC@WEO/UKR
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD?locations=UA

It may be not the most accurate indicator, but it's not useless. And Ukraine literally has nothing on Poland. They won't admit it, but khokhols can only wish Ukraine could be something like Poland.

Ukraine is an old word for "borderland", and it's grammatically correct in English to say "the Borderland". So it's English name used to be The Ukraine.

Because it's not an actual country, it's a territory.

But now it's a country name and no longer a territory.

When I was a kid, a Ukrainian goddess moved into my neighborhood. She was awkward, dressed kind of funny, loner. She didn't have any T.V.'s in her house, which was very odd to me at the time. Long story short, I fucked her in 10th grade, dated her all the way up until I left for college. Should have married that girl.

the Ukraine is not a country, it's a buffer zone between Russia and Poland.

ua.undp.org/content/ukraine/en/home/presscenter/pressreleases/2017/03/30/too-many-lives-scarcely-touched-by-human-development-progress-un-report-finds.html
>In Ukraine, there are 1.7 million internally displaced persons, 2.8 million people with disabilities, about 60% live below the poverty line defined as actual substance minimum.

Khokhols live in fantasies. All they can do is cry >MUH RUSSIA. Literally taking no responsibility for their own shortcomings. Nigger-mentality.

I didn’t know a “country” of fetal alcohol syndrome children could figure out how to use internet

And then you woke up with wet underwear.

Keep dreaming fat slug, I get the nice Pussy :)

kyivpost.com/article/content/may-25-presidential-election/poroshenko-awards-george-soros-with-order-of-freedom-401941.html

wanna give me your FB page? I just wanna check out something...

Which is why it's less common to say "The Ukraine" these days.
Ukrainian Nationalists want people to view Ukraine as a sovereign an independent people, and so they want people to think of Ukraine as the name of a nation, rather then an old word for "that weird bit in between the borders."
So they started asking other countries to change the official english name from "The Ukraine" to Ukraine.
And that was fairly recently, which is why people still say The Ukraine.

meanwhile you can only dream of such buildings mykola

We have tons of new buildings you shitface polak

upa banderites eat shit

>When Ukraine destroys Ukrainian OP and shuts down the Ukrainian thread

eat my cum

OH NO NO NO

Polish whores like black cock? neat...

thought that guy was polish with a black face
kek

And a black arm
And a black dick
And fuck u lol

Be mad Ukraine, none of your fine women want to stay in your shithole country.

Mykola, who the fuck are you fooling? Probably only yourself.
Everybody knows that ukrainian women are the biggest whores. Ukraine is literally known for being the biggest exporter of prostitutes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Ukraine
theguardian.com/global-development/2016/feb/04/sex-lies-psychological-scars-ukraine-human-trafficking-crisis
newsweek.com/ukraine-human-traffciking-416319.

This is not political. This belongs on int or bant. Report for offtopic, do not reply.

Thats ur mom, you dirty rat.

Neo commie-blocks are not something you should be proud of, Mykola.

Wow, that building in Warsaw is art. You don’t understand.

Also it looks so shitty because the German built it. And then destroyed it!

Polan stronk! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Przemyśl
google.com.ua/maps/@49.7942507,22.7629876,3a,75y,328.36h,89.95t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s4hgtv27Vw6ZeqmZGRfdlgw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en&authuser=0

Suburbs of Kh*ev.
google.com.ua/maps/@50.4396628,30.3672626,3a,75y,264.38h,82.24t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1seFcNLttj2ufZp38lwHDluQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en&authuser=0

>it's green stuff gets anally annihilated episode
I hate reruns sometimes